Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how was high school for you guys

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i am finishing grade 11 at july 4 and it was kinda hard tbh but i will pass it and have 1 year left till i go to college can some of you incels give me advice into the next level of my life. i still dont know what i want to be but i might be a cybersecurity if i can handle the amount of stress. but my highschool years were very lonely while other guys go out with foids and shit and i just suffer

Just prepare your exam and do looksmaxxing

How tall are you? If you are 5'6''+ it might not be ovER

i am 5 foot 6 plus
At your age you might have reached your full height potential, but you might still grow a little bit. At your height your only option is to studymax. Cybersecurity is not a bad choice. Good luck.

At your age you might have reached your full height potential, but you might still grow a little bit. At your height your only option is to studymax. Cybersecurity is not a bad choice. Good luck.
thanks man yeah because i heard its a high paying job and i will study really hard next year

Welcome back!

My high school years sucked more than your average whore on Tinder.

Welcome back!

My high school years sucked more than your average whore on Tinder.
thanks brocel but yeah man life sucks tbh no social thing going on my life and i think i will stay like this forever tbh

welcome back mentalcel

NO don't studymax faggot. At least not for being a STEMcel in uni. For career there are two options:

1) Put in a bit of work to get an easy job like truck driver, web developer, security guard. Accept your lot in life and put in minimum effort while enjoying copes.
OR
2) Study in a high female ratio field like biology, ecology or veterinary science so you can maximize access to young foids. Looksmax and social circle max as must as possible.

Maybe if you're extremely passionate about something you can pursue that. Otherwise do NOT study just to pursue a high money or high status career, it is a horrible mistake that countless men make.

NO don't studymax faggot. At least not for being a STEMcel in uni. For career there are two options:

1) Put in a bit of work to get an easy job like truck driver, web developer, security guard. Accept your lot in life and put in minimum effort while enjoying copes.
OR
2) Study in a high female ratio field like biology, ecology or veterinary science so you can maximize access to young foids. Looksmax and social circle max as must as possible.

Maybe if you're extremely passionate about something you can pursue that. Otherwise do NOT study just to pursue a high money or high status career, it is a horrible mistake that countless men make.
yeah if i am chad but i will try to socialmaxx and maybe i can get a foid but its impossible ngl

yeah if i am chad but i will try to socialmaxx and maybe i can get a foid but its impossible ngl
If you do the second option I reiterate you must not choose a field like CS, engineering, physics, etc as these are sausagefests. Look up the gender ratio of each major in your country and only pick one that is majority female. In a university class that's majority female is the best chance of meeting a girl who will find you attractive, as there is minimum competition and by the sheer number of girls some of them will have lower standards. You'll also work with some of them and thus have a chance to get to know them.

Ban these kids:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I remember that in elementary school the girls humiliated me, insulted me and called me bald, they preferred chad and not me:cryfeels:

I remember that in elementary school the girls humiliated me, insulted me and called me bald, they preferred chad and not me:cryfeels:
brutal fuck these assholes who think they are funny putting us down

brutal fuck these assholes who think they are funny putting us down
I also remember that Chad hit the girls, he hit them by smashing books in their faces, or he slapped them.

And I was good and I didn't get love from none of those girls

I also remember that Chad hit the girls, he hit them by smashing books in their faces, or he slapped them.

And I was good and I didn't get love from none of those girls
what a animalistic behaviour he has

Got my hs diploma in 2011 had to go to summer school 3 years in a row due to lack of effort because of my deep depression from having horrendous acne on my face. Oh and my freshman year I went to an alternative school for a stunt I pulled in 8th grade involving a pepper spray on my bus during the last week of school. At[UWSL] the time I figured I at least had to get my diploma so I could get regular jobs and that's held true as ive hadany jobs easily through temp agencies.[/UWSL]

Didn't attend college due to how horrible high school was so I figured y would I pay for high school 2.0. but I may go back to community college for at least an associates degree so I can escape shit jobs like warehouses which has been most of my working experience as an adult. Oh I also didn't attend my graduation and just picked up my diploma the next day. It took immense effort justing to get my hs diploma. I was drained afterwards and have been fired from most jobs since..

Got my hs diploma in 2011 had to go to summer school 3 years in a row due to lack of effort because of my deep depression from having horrendous acne on my face. Oh and my freshman year I went to an alternative school for a stunt I pulled in 8th grade involving a pepper spray on my bus during the last week of school. At[UWSL] the time I figured I at least had to get my diploma so I could get regular jobs and that's held true as ive hadany jobs easily through temp agencies.[/UWSL]

Didn't attend college due to how horrible high school was so I figured y would I pay for high school 2.0. but I may go back to community college for at least an associates degree so I can escape shit jobs like warehouses which has been most of my working experience as an adult. Oh I also didn't attend my graduation and just picked up my diploma the next day. It took immense effort justing to get my hs diploma. I was drained afterwards and have been fired from most jobs since..
oh well atleast you accomplished something in ur life and also how old are u

High school sucked so badly. I had no friends and just studied :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

All I cared about was videogames, as soon as the school day started I couldn't wait for it to end.

All I cared about was videogames, as soon as the school day started I couldn't wait for it to end.

I genuinely enjoyed a very small amount of school activities but same for the most part

oh well atleast you accomplished something in ur life and also how old are u

I'll be 29 next month, I've accomplished the bare minimum as far as I'm concerned. But it's better then being a high school dropout, having a criminal record and of course being dead I suppose as im an agnostic atheist with no religious beliefs.

Last edited:
I'll be 29 next month, I've accomplished the bare minimum as far as I'm concerned. But it's better then being a high school dropout, having a criminal record and of course being dead I suppose as im an agnostic atheist with no religious beliefs.
oh i am muslim and the only reason i dont want to rope becuase of hell

I wasn’t in the polo prep boi clique.

.None of my pictures in year book.

7519C834 5911 4227 B6BB E479AB3DAD55