Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How was Elliot rodger incel?

Can you stop being disingenuous? You said that he was not rich, and i said that he was rich. Stop using your words to make an argument, also im not assuming anything. If you're a teenager and you have a BMW that gives you status.
Nope, he wasn't rich, he was middle class. And having a BMW doesn't give you status, this is very low IQ to think that.
He found blond people beautifull and even had to dye his hair because he wanted to be like them when he was young. Are you this retarded normally? i'm not surprised you have that kind of admiration for ER.
So dying his hair when young, means he only aimed for blonde white girls? Retard IQ.
Because he was not bad-looking. How else? If his autism didn't stop him from getting friends then it won't stop him from getting a gf.
Giga retard IQ. If you think autists being able to get friends makes it easy to get gfs if they're not giga ugly, then you don't understand how the world works.
There's nothing to read about you, you're just dumb. I'm not making assumptions because you're plain, you're not even trying to hide the fact you're offended by what i think.
I'm not offended by you, I'm just calling you out for your bullshit. Don't give yourself credit bud.
What i meant by that my little slow friend is that he failed miserably.
No, he didn't, he's an incel saint, and everyone in the community that isn't a soycuck infiltrator sees him as the incel who is based and brought it.
The door of retribution you mean?
Nope, as I said before, his manifesto got spread and he got his name on the map. No coping around this fact.
Sure GrEYcel, Go back to jerking off to your ER png.
JFL now you're desperate, using "GrEYcel", and btw, you're supposed to spell it "GrAYcel", but you're too low IQ to know this. Like I said before go back to IT.

Honestly, the dude was a high-tier normie (6/10), using his above average looks and money, he could have landed a 4/10 or 5/10 girlfriend.

View attachment 587090

View attachment 587091

if you look as good as him or even better, you are a fakecel who doesn’t belong here.

but if Elliot mogs you pretty badly, if it was over for him, it never even began for you

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Eliot moggs me bad

He wanted a white blond chick, that's why he felt "unloved ROLF" i'm 100% certain that there must've been nerdy girls who were into him, he looks good. He's still a hapa and a manlet, but he has a good face. He clearly mogs me even in height jfl
Asian foids arecrazy for hapas

He wanted a white blond chick, that's why he felt "unloved ROLF" i'm 100% certain that there must've been nerdy girls who were into him, he looks good. He's still a hapa and a manlet, but he has a good face. He clearly mogs me even in height jfl
True i think dude had severely high standards.

Capture