Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How was Elliot rodger incel?

Cope. Dude was an ugly faggot

Really??? That's crazy bro thanks for sharing.
65FD4FD3 9EA7 429B 85FF 9170B78C0B5E

his face basically screams autism, it was over from the start :feelsrope:

sure, he could have ascended in asia, but most incels are too high inhib to move to the other side of the planet, all for a noodle. Elliot was no exception to this, he lived a comfy life in Cali, why leave for a foid?? :feelsjuice:

again, speak for yourself kid

Literally nobody remembers him except autists like you do :feelsjuice:
He’s an autistic Manlet, if you think he ever had a chance with any women you’re missing chromosomes. He’s higher iq than you for having never even tried and just went out and murdered people.

you don’t have to ask out a woman and get rejected to know you’re an incel. Why put yourself through unnecessary suffering when you already know you’re not gonna get the date? Idk about you but I’d rather just not even try, unless you’re a masochist cuck who ENJOYS trying and failing with women. Which is exactly what it sounds like. Sheesh. Go back to r/cuckold

He’s an autistic Manlet, if you think he ever had a chance with any women you’re missing chromosomes. He’s higher iq than you for having never even tried and just went out and murdered people.

you don’t have to ask out a woman and get rejected to know you’re an incel. Why put yourself through unnecessary suffering when you already know you’re not gonna get the date? Idk about you but I’d rather just not even try, unless you’re a masochist cuck who ENJOYS trying and failing with women. Which is exactly what it sounds like. Sheesh. Go back to r/cuckold
That's a funny way of admitting that you're a basement dweller :feelsjuice: dudes uglier than him are out there getting pussy and starting families while his corpse rotted 6 feet under because no blonde stacy in chadlifornia approached him :feelshaha:

You realize you miss 100% of the shots you don't take :bigbrain: if normies had your mentality, 90% of men would actually be "incel" by your own distorted logic :feelstastyman: I'm almost glad that you dont have anyone's ear to pollute them with the garbage you spew.

That's a funny way of admitting that you're a basement dweller :feelsjuice: dudes uglier than him are out there getting pussy and starting families while his corpse rotted 6 feet under because no blonde stacy in chadlifornia approached him :feelshaha:

You realize you miss 100% of the shots you don't take :bigbrain: if normies had your mentality, 90% of men would actually be "incel" by your own distorted logic :feelstastyman: I'm almost glad that you dont have anyone's ear to pollute them with the garbage you spew.
This response was the most bluepilled garbage I’ve seen on this forum so far. Normies like you need to stop polluting this site and return to a mgtow forum or some shit. I got nothing else for you other than you’re literally spewing blue pill arguments rn

He was short and had a small dick.

This response was the most bluepilled garbage I’ve seen on this forum so far. Normies like you need to stop polluting this site and return to a mgtow forum or some shit. I got nothing else for you other than you’re literally spewing blue pill arguments rn
> sub500 post Edgy GrAYcel worshipping ER

>Has never tried anything in his life

Again, your word isnt to be taken seriously. Morons like you is exactly why the fakecel meme runs strong in these forums :feelsjuice:

The saddest part about all of this is that ER would believe himself to be superior to you and unironically tell you to kys if you tried telling him anything you had to say about inceldom :feelshaha:

In this day 'n' age women only want chads

> sub500 post Edgy GrAYcel worshipping ER

>Has never tried anything in his life

Again, your word isnt to be taken seriously. Morons like you is exactly why the fakecel meme runs strong in these forums :feelsjuice:

The saddest part about all of this is that ER would believe himself to be superior to you and unironically tell you to kys if you tried telling him anything you had to say about inceldom :feelshaha:
You’ve responded to 3 of my posts and because I’m greycel you assume I’m both a basement dweller and also never been on an incel forum before.

you are aware there is a whole tor browser full of several more incel forums not accessible on Google. This isn’t the only incel forum in existence even though your shallow brain convinces you so.

and I never said I was better looking than ER wtf are you even saying:feelshaha:. I’m not sure if me and ER would’ve agreed on every black pill argument but all my arguments have been far more black pill theory based than any of the blue pill shit you’ve been spewing.

why don’t you give up and go plunge some razors into your wrists and then guzzle some hydroporoxide to do the world a huge favor?

You’ve responded to 3 of my posts and because I’m greycel you assume I’m both a basement dweller and also never been on an incel forum before.

you are aware there is a whole tor browser full of several more incel forums not accessible on Google. This isn’t the only incel forum in existence even though your shallow brain convinces you so.

and I never said I was better looking than ER wtf are you even saying:feelshaha:. I’m not sure if me and ER would’ve agreed on every black pill argument but all my arguments have been far more black pill theory based than any of the blue pill shit you’ve been spewing.

why don’t you give up and go plunge some razors into your wrists and then guzzle some hydroporoxide to do the world a huge favor?

careful buddy, you are speaking to a mod, you don’t want to be rage-banned by him

You admitted to never attempting anything productive in your life guy :feelsjuice:

Ok, I never said this was the only incel forum on the internet :feelstastyman:

Dude wtf are you even talking about you sperg :feelskek:

You're worshipping a guy who would bully you IRL and reject you the same way BlackOpscel rejected incels

Clearly the only bluepilled cuckold here is you buddy :feelsjuice:
It would make more sense if you do that, you're the one who already gave up in life, remember :lul:
careful buddy, you are speaking to a mod, you don’t want to be rage-banned by him
Nah that would be a low, to punish the mentally challenged after unintentionally baiting them into a sperg out :feelshehe:

Honestly, the dude was a high-tier normie (6/10), using his above average looks and money, he could have landed a 4/10 or 5/10 girlfriend.

View attachment 587090

View attachment 587091

if you look as good as him or even better, you are a fakecel who doesn’t belong here.

but if Elliot mogs you pretty badly, if it was over for him, it never even began for you

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Even in incel forums people are Chadsexual. You will find people here saying that he knows to how to write, he has charisma and the same smelly talk foids usually use to justify their worship for Chad. :feelsUgh:

He had a good face, and in some photos has a whiteish skin, so yeah foids would be into that. If he wanted to fit with the super NT surfer chads, then that's his problem and not being objetive enough about his reality
Are you gay? How do you know foids thought he had a good face? I think he was only a 4.5-5/10

Are you gay? How do you know foids thought he had a good face? I think he was only a 4.5-5/10
Yes i'm gay, that's why im on an incel forum :feelstastyman:
From woman's perspectives and my own judgement i can accurately say that he's handsome, i'm not blind after all. Like women can tell if another woman is pretty, dudes can also do it. But you're conditioned by the "muh macho alpha bullshit" to not even look at a man's face because if you do so you're "gay" lmao

Yes i'm gay, that's why im on an incel forum :feelstastyman:
From woman's perspectives and my own judgement i can accurately say that he's handsome, i'm not blind after all. Like women can tell if another woman is pretty, dudes can also do it. But you're conditioned by the "muh macho alpha bullshit" to not even look at a man's face because if you do so you're "gay" lmao
nope. ER was not handsome, average at absolute best, probably a tad below

keep coping that he was handsome

nope. ER was not handsome, average at absolute best, probably a tad below

keep coping that he was handsome
He was so ugly that women used t-shirts of him. JFL, i don't see that happening with cho for a reason.

Honestly, the dude was a high-tier normie (6/10), using his above average looks and money, he could have landed a 4/10 or 5/10 girlfriend.

View attachment 587090

View attachment 587091

if you look as good as him or even better, you are a fakecel who doesn’t belong here.

but if Elliot mogs you pretty badly, if it was over for him, it never even began for you

Bro get real how tf he is handsome?

View attachment 587090

View attachment 587091

bro get real he looks gay

Sub 8 law. Also height>face

Also we praise ER for being the most based person ever, not for being the truest of truecels
Lol you praise him he is an ugly narcissistic mantlet

you are just a loser racist who thinks beauty is restricted to white skin, by only chasing whites, you are closing yourself off to all the beautiful women out there of other races (Black, Asian, curry, Latina, middle-eastern etc.).

Although there is one race I would never fuck and that’s a full-blooded Abo, I’ve never seen one who resembled a human more than they resemble an ape. But other than that, I don’t discriminate women based on race
Chad is a race alone

Proof that he has a small dick?

Because he was feminine looking

He still could've seamaxxed since hes a white passing hapa but he's high inhib so he only wanted stacies
He just needed the blackpill to down his psychpahtic ego a little bit

I have noticed it's a huge GrAYcel trait to worship ER even tho his manifesto is mostly nice guy stuff and not really incel or blackpilled. The dude could've darktriadmaxxed with how grandiosely narcissistic he was.
Vulnerable narcissism is unattractive and gay he protayed a fake character in his videos in real life elliot was a fucking loser

Its was over for him anyways happa + manlet + autism mental health can fuck everything sometimes even with a "normal" looks.

Yep, even if he was fully White he would have been a mentalcel. :blackpill:

He was so ugly that women used t-shirts of him. JFL, i don't see that happening with cho for a reason.
So if you mog cho, you must be a fakecel?

What kinda retard logic is this?

So if you mog cho, you must be a fakecel?

What kinda retard logic is this?
Nah, he mogs most of the asian population. Compare ER with your random ricecel and he will mog most of them facially, he was 5'7 which is not a good height but he also was white-ish and had money. So i don't consider ER an incel, just an edgy retard

Nah, he mogs most of the asian population. Compare ER with your random ricecel and he will mog most of them facially, he was 5'7 which is not a good height but he also was white-ish and had money. So i don't consider ER an incel, just an edgy retard
1.He didn't even have that much money. His father went through a financial crisis.
2. Even if he did have money, that doesn't matter, because young foids don't care for money, gold diggers looking for a betabuxxer do.

Also, you're implying that because he mogged ricecels, he can't be incel, even if he is short and autistic? That's retarded, especially when he lived in Southern California.

You are not the one who decides if he is incel or not, foids do.

Cope, it was over for him. I dunno why you guys always bring up him being rich when at the time of his death he wasn't rich. His dad was bankrupt and his mom made 40k a year which is basically nothing in California. He had a nice car and nice clothes to pretend he was richer than he actually was in reality.
I'm sorry i forgot you guys have the combined IQ of a tadpole, so acording to your logic a guy who lived 99% of his life rich and then faced some dificulties becomes poor right? What of his connections? What of the knowledge? What of the BMW that he drove? Sure dude, he may as well be homeless.

1.He didn't even have that much money. His father went through a financial crisis.
Yeah only for a while and before that attended all sorts of rich parties and drove a BMW. Rich people always are in some sort of crisis or another. That's because they take risks so basically you're telling me that because in one point in time his father was not rich that he didnt live nor was a rich kid, L.M.A.O
2. Even if he did have money, that doesn't matter, because young foids don't care for money, gold diggers looking for a betabuxxer do.
He was a kid, so that gave him status. You can say that shit again if he were 30 or older. What's there to dig when you're a kid?
Also, you're implying that because he mogged ricecels, he can't be incel, even if he is short and autistic? That's retarded, especially when he lived in Southern California.
Im not emplying anything, im explicitly saying that he was a mogger of most rices and while he was indeed short, he was taller than your average asian dude. Living in california surely limited his chances and that's why in his rage he set up to kill incels, but from his manifesto and his videos you can know that he wanted a tall blond gf, not a rice/hapa foid. So he was 100% a volcel
You are not the one who decides if he is incel or not, foids do.
No shit sherlock, then again if you add 2+2 together you can understand who has a higher likelihood of being an incel. Not that i expect you to understand as you probably saw one BP video and not even bother to understand facial aethetics

Yeah only for a while and before that attended all sorts of rich parties and drove a BMW. Rich people always are in some sort of crisis or another. That's because they take risks so basically you're telling me that because in one point in time his father was not rich that he didnt live nor was a rich kid, L.M.A.O
"He drove a BMW, instant pussy" :feelstastyman:
He was a kid, so that gave him status. You can say that shit again if he were 30 or older. What's there to dig when you're a kid?
No, it didn't retard. He was a complete loser.
Im not emplying anything, im explicitly saying that he was a mogger of most rices and while he was indeed short, he was taller than your average asian dude. Living in california surely limited his chances and that's why in his rage he set up to kill incels, but from his manifesto and his videos you can know that he wanted a tall blond gf, not a rice/hapa foid. So he was 100% a volcel
It doesn't matter what he wants, it matters what he can get. I can want a super expensive car but if I'm poor and can;t afford a bad car, I am not "voluntary carless".

There is no clear cut evidence he could get a rice/hapa foid, so we can't assume he is volcel.
No shit sherlock, then again if you add 2+2 together you can understand who has a higher likelihood of being an incel. Not that i expect you to understand as you probably saw one BP video and not even bother to understand facial aethetics
I've seen blackpill videos before, ER has a hook nose, fish lips, and a feminine face, and was also short and autistic. He was definitely incel. You deciding "he's just an edgy retard", has no basis in any reality, just all bullshit theory.

Rices or hapa wouldn't have wanted him either. He was like a 4.5 plus autistic and a manlet. He wasn't the truest of truecels but it was over.
Exactly, it doesn't matter what he wants, it matters what he can get.

Rices or hapa wouldn't have wanted him either. He was like a 4.5 plus autistic and a manlet. He wasn't the truest of truecels but it was over.
And how do you know that? he had enough white features to be better than your regular rice, and you can find plenty of rices with girlfriends on the internet worse looking than him. So at the end of the day we lack information, i strongly believe with the information presented that he could've gotten a gf. He was either too picky or just too ignorant about his circumstances, i'm not sure if a hapa foid was interested in him. What i'm sure of is that he didn't look for any.

"He drove a BMW, instant pussy" :feelstastyman:
Where did i say that? It just gave him status if used correctly
No, it didn't retard. He was a complete loser.
Yeah, but that's because he was edgy af, nothing to do with his looks.
It doesn't matter what he wants, it matters what he can get. I can want a super expensive car but if I'm poor and can;t afford a bad car, I am not "voluntary carless".
Yeah but he only aimed for hot blond chicks, he didnt care to get anything else.
There is no clear cut evidence he could get a rice/hapa foid, so we can't assume he is volcel.
He had the curse to be born in Cali where surfer chads and blond beckys are plenty. He had to dig, but he had a incel friend's group and i think there was a hapa woman in it. Either way his problem was the location he was in, not his looks. If you put your average joe in the neatherlands, he would be less attractive too.
I've seen blackpill videos before, ER has a hook nose, fish lips, and a feminine face, and was also short and autistic. He was definitely incel. You deciding "he's just an edgy retard", has no basis in any reality, just all bullshit theory.
I mean it's clear observable reality that he was edgy as fuck in his videos, he even does the villan anime voice. He wanted to get "revenge" on whom in not too sure as he ended up killing incels and getting cucked by a door, he was a dissapointment in every measure there is. I'm sorry if he's your role model or something, but that's the truth.

"edgy af" :soy: he was quiet irl, he didn't walk around saying edgy shit until a year or 2 b4 the shooting
You must be Elliot himself, didn't know you lived his life to know if he did say edgy things like in his videos.

On another note. Do you know what cherrypicking means? Go put asian on google and see what you find. With this i consider your argument destroyed, come back another day kid :feelshaha:

Where did i say that? It just gave him status if used correctly
You said that being rich gave him status. You never said anything about "using it correctly". And that's :bluepill:/:redpill: cope anyway, because you're assuming that you can be a loser then gain status by having a BMW.
Yeah but he only aimed for hot blond chicks, he didnt care to get anything else.
How do you know what he "aimed for"? Where in the manifesto does it show he aimed for blond chicks and didn't aim for rices?

Wanting=/=aiming.
He had the curse to be born in Cali where surfer chads and blond beckys are plenty. He had to dig, but he had a incel friend's group and i think there was a hapa woman in it. Either way his problem was the location he was in, not his looks. If you put your average joe in the neatherlands, he would be less attractive too.
So now you are just thinking there was a woman in that friends group? And you know he would get her how? Does his autism not matter in social settings (because being in a friend's group is social).
I mean it's clear observable reality that he was edgy as fuck in his videos, he even does the villian anime voice. He wanted to get "revenge" on whom in not too sure as he ended up killing incels and getting cucked by a door, he was a dissapointment in every measure there is. I'm sorry if he's your role model or something, but that's the truth.
Fuck off with this condescending "I'm sorry" bullshit. You ain't sorry for anything. You're just trying to "read me", and make assumptions because I'm not a soycuck who says :bluepill: shit about ER.

And if you are not sure who he wanted revenge on, you clearly didn't read his manifestos.

And he wasn't a "dissapointment in every measure", because he wanted to spread his manifesto, and he was able to. On top of that, he also had a day of retribution, when others have planned attacks and got caught before they even did anything.
"edgy af" :soy: he was quiet irl, he didn't walk around saying edgy shit until a year or 2 b4 the shooting
Exactly, this user seems like some dude from reddit or something, probably inceltear, because he's spouting all the BS stereotypes about ER.
With this i consider your argument destroyed, come back another day kid
Imagine declaring yourself the winner of an argument. Absolutely pathetic. Go back to reddit.

You said that being rich gave him status. You never said anything about "using it correctly". And that's :bluepill:/:redpill: cope anyway, because you're assuming that you can be a loser then gain status by having a BMW.
Can you stop being disingenuous? You said that he was not rich, and i said that he was rich. Stop using your words to make an argument, also im not assuming anything. If you're a teenager and you have a BMW that gives you status.
How do you know what he "aimed for"? Where in the manifesto does it show he aimed for blond chicks and didn't aim for rices?

Wanting=/=aiming.
He found blond people beautifull and even had to dye his hair because he wanted to be like them when he was young. Are you this retarded normally? i'm not surprised you have that kind of admiration for ER.
So now you are just thinking there was a woman in that friends group? And you know he would get her how? Does his autism not matter in social settings (because being in a friend's group is social).
Because he was not bad-looking. How else? If his autism didn't stop him from getting friends then it won't stop him from getting a gf.
Fuck off with this condescending "I'm sorry" bullshit. You ain't sorry for anything. You're just trying to "read me", and make assumptions because I'm not a soycuck who says :bluepill: shit about ER.
There's nothing to read about you, you're just dumb. I'm not making assumptions because you're plain, you're not even trying to hide the fact you're offended by what i think.
And if you are not sure who he wanted revenge on, you clearly didn't read his manifestos.
What i meant by that my little slow friend is that he failed miserably.
And he wasn't a "dissapointment in every measure", because he wanted to spread his manifesto, and he was able to. On top of that, he also had a day of retribution, when others have planned attacks and got caught before they even did anything.
The door of retribution you mean? :feelshaha:
Exactly, this user seems like some dude from reddit or something, probably inceltear, because he's spouting all the BS stereotypes about ER.

Imagine declaring yourself the winner of an argument. Absolutely pathetic. Go back to reddit.
Sure GrEYcel, Go back to jerking off to your ER png.

Unironically high IQ