Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How ugly do YOU think you are?

How ugly do you think you are?

• Total voters
I think I am average face wise but I'm super short like 5'4

Very ugly as a curry with a deformed nose I can't stand looking at myself. Broke a mirror recently because I got angry and realised all the failures in my life were down to my subhuman appearance and physical body. No harmonious features and a deviated septum means I can't breev literally and my face looks sunken on one side.

Very ugly as a curry with a deformed nose I can't stand looking at myself. Broke a mirror recently because I got angry and realised all the failures in my life were down to my subhuman appearance and physical body. No harmonious features and a deviated septum means I can't breev literally and my face looks sunken on one side.
I'm really sorry for you man. We're in this together. Some more than others, but overall we face the same problems

4/10 on a good day. 3/10 otherwise
Live in the west or curryland?

Im a jewish sandnigger with crooked teeth and nose
on top of that im skinnyfat with bags under my eyes
its over for me

sub 4.5, in the front, birdcel profile.

2 to 3/10 depending on the side.

2.5/8, need multiple surgeries to look human.

Not ugly, just low facial harmony/unmanly face makes me overall unattractive to foids. My features just dont make for a solid manly look. People in the street ofthen think I'm 14 or something, because of youthful features that still can be recognized, unmanly face overall and of course my small stature (5'4).

@Personalityinkwell
u should ask for a chad option

5.5/10 and i'm probably generous.

4/10 face + non NT brain

Depending on how I angle the photo I look almost like some mutant neanderthal.

Even when I frauded my pictures, where I thought I actually looked passable I'd accidentally match with trannies who would say I was ugly.

The first option is extremely gay (dating yourself aka a male).
Second option, "pretty ugly".

I honestly don't think I look that bad at all from the front, but from the side when my humongous, crooked nose is exposed in all its glory it's a different story.

If I publish my face it would go viral. That's how ugly I am.