Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How ugly are you

how ugly

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
what is your rating out of 10?:forcedsmile:

im a mentalcel/cursed

3/10. Just ugly, not deformed.

Joined Sep 17, 2021
Posts 92
Online 1h 8m

I voted 3, since I am 5'7". Once I maximize my looks 100%, though, I will be 4. Yay me!

well that sucks:forcedsmile:
Yes, it does. And I also have DPA, so the top of my head is thinning.
That's why I consider myself a true incel. Maybe I'm not the truest of the truest though, but still.

i've only ever been rated by a greycel

I'm balding 5'7 dicklet jobless mentalcel living in a hellhole country. So 95% of you guys mogs me.

0.5/10 incredibly ugly.

I thought 10 = the ugliest so I voted 8

what is your rating out of 10?:forcedsmile:
i'm 4/10 5'6 shit skin color and no "personality" cause of bullying and social isolation, I have downward growth and gonial angle is so recessed also have high trust eyebrows

i'm 4/10 5'6 shit skin color and no "personality" cause of bullying and social isolation, I have downward growth and gonial angle is so recessed also have high trust eyebrows
even with surgery i can't ascend i'm only going to be 5'8 or 5'9 with elevator shoes and i don't look white at all

@thevenon alt
Suck a dick faggot

I read the threads title as "Ugly, how are you?" :feelskek:

My ugliness would make the elephant Man blush.

People say I'm ugly and I agree. I wish I looked like Chad :chad:

@Transcended Trucel You're not even a 4/10, let alone a 1/10. You admitted you look alright, but are just a turbomanlet.
At my height and with my race + my luck in life, I would argue I am less attractive than a 4'6 Congolese pygmy.

I think I'm between a 3 and a 4