Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to synthesize amphetamine sulfate from scratch

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
First you're going to need to acquire a chemical called alpha-methyl cinnamaldehyde, it is unregulated, unsuspicious and VERY cheap.

Alternatively you can simply make it yourself with benzaldehyde and propionaldehyde, and do an aldol condensation, I will skip this for now, assuming you can easily get this commonly available chemical.

First, get one mole of AMC, which is about 145 grams.

Add 250ml of ethyl acetate, which can be purchased as "MEK replacement" at most hardware stores like Ace.

Add it to a 2l vessel with a overhead stirrer, and add 300 grams of oxone, portionwise 1/3 each time every 4 hours, you can buy this at a pool chemical shop, they're usually 33%-45% oxone, so adjust the percentage to equal 300 grams of oxone. The bottles are labeled "potassium peroxymonosulfate".

After you have added all 3 portions, allow it to sit for 24 hours...

Now that it's done, add another 250-500ml of ethyl acetate, and extract the brown-reddish ethyl acetate layer.

Distill at atmosphere, or preferably vacuum distill until all the yellow-green P2P comes over, this is your 1-phenyl-2-propanone. your precursor to a few famous phenylethylamine stimulants you've probably heard of.

next you must do a leuckart reductive amidation, add 65 grams of ammonuim formate to a 500ml flask with a dean-stark trap attached, which you can buy on amazon or elsewhere. (ammonium formate)

Heat to 165-185C.

Add 20-25ml of P2P all at once, after all the water has come out of the dean-stark trap.

Reflux at these temps for 36-48 hours.

The best way to distill your freebase amphetamine is to simply setup for vacuum distillation, and distill until all the clean clear freebase amphetamine comes over.

weigh the freebase.

Add equimolar amounts of sulfuric acid until all the freebase has precipitated to the sulfate salt.

Enjoy the best cope ever, chemistmaxxing, get some tweaker foids and they will fuck you for little piles of powder.

Last edited:
First you're going to need to acquire a chemical called alpha-methyl cinnamaldehyde, it is unregulated, unsuspicious and VERY cheap.

Alternatively you can simply make it yourself with benzaldehyde and propionaldehyde, and do an aldol condensation, I will skip this for now, assuming you can easily get this commonly available chemical.

Add 250ml of ethyl acetate, which can be purchased as "MEK replacement" at most hardware stores like Ace.

Add it to a 2l vessel with a overhead stirrer, and add 300 grams of oxone, portionwise 1/3 each time every 4 hours, you can buy this at a pool chemical shop, they're usually 33%-45% oxone, so adjust the percentage to equal 300 grams of oxone. The bottles are labeled "potassium peroxymonosulfate".

Now that it's done, add another 250-500ml of ethyl acetate, and extract the brown-reddish ethyl acetate layer.

Distill at atmosphere, or preferably vacuum distill until all the yellow-green P2P comes over, this is your 1-phenyl-2-propanone. your precursor to a few famous phenylethylamine stimulants you've probably heard of.

next you must do a leuckart reductive amidation, add 65 grams of ammonuim formate to a 500ml flask with a dean-stark trap attached, which you can buy on amazon or elsewhere. (ammonium formate)

Heat to 165-185C.

Add 20-25ml of P2P all at once, after all the water has come out of the dean-stark trap.

The best way to distill your freebase amphetamine is to simply setup for vacuum distillation, and distill until all the clean clear freebase amphetamine comes over.

weigh the freebase.

Add equimolar amounts of sulfuric acid until all the freebase has precipitated to the sulfate salt.

Enjoy the best cope ever, chemistmaxxing, get some tweaker foids and they will fuck you for little piles of powder.
You should start writing detailed chemical instructions for large language models so it can be trained on such data.

Thanks so much. I've been hankering for the apostate drug, only could get propylhexedrine. Fun way to have a heart attack & sayanora

Of course, assuming the end product isn't chlor gas.

You should start writing detailed chemical instructions for large language models so it can be trained on such data.
Okay, will it cook for me?

Thanks so much. I've been hankering for the apostate drug, only could get propylhexedrine. Fun way to have a heart attack & sayanora
Huh, haven't really heard of such thing, what it is methamphetamine without a benzene ring? Interesting.

Very good, chemistry is incredibly interesting.

Very good, chemistry is incredibly interesting.
Hehe, thanks. Also the same can be done with MDMA with helional, which is similar although it lacks the double bond needed to get MDP2P from the bayer-villiger oxidation, you'd have to do a dehomologation reaction with singlet oxygen formed in-situ, a lot more involved, but worth the effort.

Okay, looking into it.
asking LLMs how to cook meth is a standard test to see how censored they are btw
In the early days it was hilarious, playing hide and seek with the censors but eventually they won.
For example it would refuse to explain how to murder a person, but it would happily write a poem with detailed lyric instructions how to commit the perfect murder but all the holes have been closed over time. Luckily there are many open source models and some quite capable.
The critical thing is only the availability of quality training data.

asking LLMs how to cook meth is a standard test to see how censored they are btw
In the early days it was hilarious, playing hide and seek with the censors but eventually they won.
For example it would refuse to explain how to murder a person, but it would happily write a poem with detailed lyric instructions how to commit the perfect murder but all the holes have been closed over time. Luckily there are many open source models and some quite capable.
The critical thing is only the availability of quality training data.
That's what I love about the underworld, it is AI proof, if you know these secrets nobody is going to steal your "job"

Huh, haven't really heard of such thing, what it is methamphetamine without a benzene ring? Interesting.
Propylhexedrine is a fapping drug even more boosting than meth

Propylhexedrine is a fapping drug even more boosting than meth
It is just methamphetamine without the double bonds on the aromatic ring, huh, was not aware of this.

Heat to 165-185C.

weigh the freebase.

Better tell us how to prepare psychedelics.

Better tell us how to prepare psychedelics.
Okay, I can do phenylethylamine 5HT-2A agonists, what do you want, mescaline analogs, 2C-X series?

Last edited:
Okay, I can do phenylethylamine 5HT-2A agonists, what do you want, mescaline analogs, 2C-X series?
2Cs but with hallucinations, idk which ones trigger that the most.

2Cs but with hallucinations, idk which ones trigger that the most.
2C-I is probably the easiest, without dealing with elemental bromine, but it's a lot more challenging chemistry. Also you'll need to source your desired aldehyde, which is difficult and in some countries quite impossible.

2C-I is probably the easiest, without dealing with elemental bromine, but it's a lot more challenging chemistry. Also you'll need to source your desired aldehyde, which is difficult and in some countries quite impossible.

Please explain. I wanted to try the 2c psychs for a long time

Please explain. I wanted to try the 2c psychs for a long time
Okay I will make another post for 2C-I, but if you haven't done any time in the lab you will probably not succeed, nonetheless I agree the 2C-X series is most certainly the best the phenylethylamine moiety has to offer.

I was gonna try ordering that shit on dark web, because living on this cuck-island is hard to get any materials and I don't trust this nigger dealers around me they are some ghetto niggers no way they got connections for some good materials.

I was gonna try ordering that shit on dark web, because living on this cuck-island is hard to get any materials and I don't trust this nigger dealers around me they are some ghetto niggers no way they got connections for some good materials.
Oh no, you're not in Aus are you?! I just posted something on DMT btw