Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to stop extreme sugar cravings?

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
Ever since I stopped going to the gym (about 2 months ago) I have been having extreme sugar cravings. I gained a lot of body fat (unfortunately, a lot has gone to my chest for whatever reason) and I just can not stop craving sugar. Now, I know that extreme sugar cravings are one of the symptoms of high estrogen but I don't have any aromatase inhibitors rn (and I can't afford to buy any either). Any ideas on what else would stop these cravings?

Just take the fatpill the bigger you are the bigger your odds are of beating up Chad in a fight

So go on a low carb / keto diet for a while. The cravings for carbs do go away. Even just do that for a few weeks until you get your cravings under control.

Once you cut it out completely, the cravings will go away. I cut out sugar a couple of years ago and now I have no desire to eat anything sweet. Make sure you identify the hidden sources of sugar that you might not notice are already in your diet, such as in sauces or in processed foods.

Quitting sugar is probably one of the most important things you can do for your health, not just in losing weight.

Ever since I stopped going to the gym (about 2 months ago) I have been having extreme sugar cravings. I gained a lot of body fat (unfortunately, a lot has gone to my chest for whatever reason) and I just can not stop craving sugar. Now, I know that extreme sugar cravings are one of the symptoms of high estrogen but I don't have any aromatase inhibitors rn (and I can't afford to buy any either). Any ideas on what else would stop these cravings?
just fast no water, no food for 18 hours a day. Problem solved. Just stick to it, after 3- 4 days it becomes easy.

Now, I know that extreme sugar cravings are one of the symptoms of high estrogen
No it's not wtf? Sugar is pretty much naturally designed to be additive to your body since it's a simple carb your body can use as energy pretty easily.

All you have to do is go on keto or intermitted fasting for a few days and your body will stop craving sugar. You'll probably have bad headaches for a few days (I sure did) but after that your cravings will be gone. Just make sure you're checking what you're eating since Jewish companies stuff EVERYTHING with sugar to get you addicted to their products.

Once you cut it out completely, the cravings will go away. I cut out sugar a couple of years ago and now I have no desire to eat anything sweet. Make sure you identify the hidden sources of sugar that you might not notice are already in your diet, such as in sauces or in processed foods.

Quitting sugar is probably one of the most important things you can do for your health, not just in losing weight.
this

just fast no water, no food for 18 hours a day. Problem solved. Just stick to it, after 3- 4 days it becomes easy.
@racoon4 This is your solution.