Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to stop bitting my thumb

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
im programmer and to code i need coffee but side effect is that i keep biting my thumb i for sure now have permanent change on skin

tldr my thumb looks gross from biting it. but how to force myself to stop? i tried plasters they worked but they just fallen off lol

bite something else

Cannibalcel in the making.

you mean fingernails?

No idea tbh, I have the same problem.

Bhai stop drinking coffee.

True that taste good
Wait Yerbe you're South American right ?
It must be a South American thing to add milk to your coffee because when I mentioned it to a Dutchie he looked confused.

Wait Yerbe you're South American right ?
It must be a South American thing to add milk to your coffee because when I mentioned it to a Dutchie he looked confused.
Didnt knew that was weird in your lands, here is pretty usual to do that, more childrens do it

Didnt knew that was weird in your lands, here is pretty usual to do that, more childrens do it
I know, I grew up in the South America area and I remember how kids would dip their cookies in the milky coffee lol.
Great invention, must be much better than disgusting regular coffee.

I know, I grew up in the South America area and I remember how kids would dip their cookies in the milky coffee lol.
Great invention, must be much better than disgusting regular coffee.
Yup is good.
Bhai regular coffee is also good

I never had it, looks more bitter and less sweet than milky coffee.