Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to speak like an African-American

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Ya, wha tha fuck is up, ma nigga. That nigga took ma ride without ma fucking knowing, nigga was gonna crazy ma dawg, he was trippin and shit. Ma mothafucin dawg got his ass chased by those mothafucin cops, that shit was did ma nigga. This nigga almost got me in som heat.

Ya, wha tha fuck is up, ma nigga. That nigga took ma ride without ma fucking knowing, nigga was gonna crazy ma dawg, he was trippin and shit. Ma mothafucin dawg got his ass chased by those mothafucin cops, that shit was did ma nigga. This nigga almost got me in som heat.
View attachment 1064298
Git, nigga. To speak bantu yah needh to have tha jeans n shit. Cant buy it fromh kfc

yooo why is wypipo food so bland??? boiled potato with unseasoned chicken breast or some sheit like that dawg spice is part of my culture yo

bix nood mufugga

View attachment 1064298
Sheeeyt Mane I was boutsta Bustz My cap On dis bitch ahh folk

View attachment 1064298
That’s what I call hoodish a dialect of English