Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to overcome sloth and gluttony?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Those are probably my worst sins

I'm probably the most lazy motherfucker that exists. I spend all my free time LDARing and just getting up is way too much and I get stressed out very quickly.
Also I can't stop stuffing my face with food and sugary drinks. I'm not fat yet (I'm something inbetween skinnyfat and chubby), but I will become fat for sure if I keep this going.

How can I stop being such a degenerate? I really need to leanmax.

I'm probably the most lazy motherfucker that exists. I spend all my free time LDARing and just getting up is way too much and I get stressed out very quickly.
Also I can't stop stuffing my face with food and sugary drinks. I'm not fat yet (I'm something inbetween skinnyfat and chubby), but I will become fat for sure if I keep this going.

sloth, just pray to allah 5 times a day, youll be lazy no more, for gluttony just fast the good month.

ur welcome brah

By having a clear goal you want to achieve

Take up running. If you like music you should like running (is my viewpoint).

Take up running. If you like music you should like running (is my viewpoint).
I have leg problems. I actually got bullied in school because I walk and run weird.

one step at a time works best if you a lazy sloth.

easiest way is get a routine, wake up same time every day even if you still want to sleep. Next after a few weeks when you mastered waking up at the same time then cut out all drinks that have caffeine, drinks like coke, just drink the other stuff. Then cut out other stuff one by one

when you ready after waking up at the same time every day and dont feel completely exhausted because you used to waking up then start doing very easy excercises for 10 minutes maximum like stretching or lifting easy weights. Do that and build a routine. Then after a few weeks start walking even for 5-10minutes every 2nd day untill its routine.

From there do what ever you think you want build into your routines like learning and mastering a skill etc etc.