Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to not be resentful towards others?

B

bigshammy

Greycel
Greetings all.

I promise this is not a satirical question, I believe not all of us here and hateful and bitter about our predicaments.

4 of my friends my age have gotten engaged, married, or had a child within the last year and a half.

I want to be happy for them, to congratulate them, but I can't shake off this deep seated jealousy and hatred, and it's worrying.

They are typical normies and Chad lited, so I've heard more than enough "Just give it time bro", "There is someone for everyone", all that good stuff.

I don't hate my friends, I just hate how they cannot relate to my loneliness at all.
It kinda makes everything else pointless to some degree as well, something I'm sure many of you can relate to.

Why am I going to the gym, dieting?
Why am I trying so hard at work?
Why am I working towards my degree?

It all feels vain when I know I will have no one to share these accomplishments with.

Any positive, or realistic responses welcome; thanks for the read.

Last edited:
I think you came to the wrong place to ask this question.
Incels.is is a place where you can freely express your resentment towards almost everything and bathe in vitriol.

I think you came to the wrong place to ask this question.
Incels.is is a place where you can freely express your resentment towards almost everything and bathe in vitriol.
Yeah I know I'm hoping against hope here.

Yeah I know I'm hoping against hope here.
Leave this place, ask reddit for advice and when they tell you to accept all shit flung at your face and remain as a slave to the system, just do it, you'll be happy that way. :feelskek:

Fuck those sexhaver fuckers.

embrace your hatred nigga

I am not hateful, or bitter.
I dunno man, the red text that says Cult Leader with red stars says otherwise lol.

But seriously, how do you just "accept" this lifestyle without anger?

Harness that anger on to somebody ( not a animal ) and once u spill blood u will feel better and refreshed and revived

But seriously, how do you just "accept" this lifestyle without anger?
How do I live a pussyless life without anger? It's been a gradual process. I don't care about material things. I only give a fuck about spirtual shit.

How do I live a pussyless life without anger? It's been a gradual process. I don't care about material things. I only give a fuck about spirtual shit.
I am religious, but I don't understand God's plan for making creating me this way yet.

I kinda lost that need for motivation a while ago, i just march on, don't care about anything that's not me anymore, "oh i'm going to get married next month", good for you, now back to my daily struggle.
I'm still resentful every time i see people succeed on relationships, but on the outside i'm just indifferent and i make an active effort to forget about it 5 seconds later by changing my attention to something else, everytime the people start talking about relationships and how it's sad that i'm a virgin i just shut it down and change subject or stay quiet, that's my advice.

Last edited:
Greetings all.

I promise this is not a satirical question, I believe not all of us here and hateful and bitter about our predicaments.

4 of my friends my age have gotten engaged, married, or had a child within the last year and a half.

I want to be happy for them, to congratulate them, but I can't shake off this deep seated jealousy and hatred, and it's worrying.

They are typical normies and Chad lited, so I've heard more than enough "Just give it time bro", "There is someone for everyone", all that good stuff.

I don't hate my friends, I just hate how they cannot relate to my loneliness at all.
It kinda makes everything else pointless to some degree as well, something I'm sure many of you can relate to.

It all feels vain when I know I will have no one to share these accomplishments with.

Any positive, or realistic responses welcome; thanks for the read.
Wait, bro. There is hope!

As soon as you graduate, get a good job, buy a house you'll find your "true love": a single mom with two kids from different daddies. She'll convince you that all your effort paid-off, that you've truly finally found your true love, and you'll swallow it all hook, line, sinker. You will live a beautiful love story.

Eventually she'll divorce you, take all your stuff and live off alimony and child support paid by you. You'll go MGTOW to cope: "all wymyn are bad, man", when, in fact, the blackpill was there all the time for you to see.

They're going to get divorced and pay child support, also the kids are from some random Chad not her husband.

But taking about loneliness to normies like this is self destructive. Normies are NPCs they're not supposed to understand the world.

If they tell you they got or get married, tell them: "good luck in court"