Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to move to Las Vegas with no money and no housing in Las Vegas?

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
i live in the us
i want to get this job:

why? because of this:

Shit salary and doesn't look easy, either, just STEMmaxx and maybe you can specialize into AI. :lul:

Last edited:
i also don't have a car and a driver's license

Last edited:
I have moved to Las Vegas with no money and no housing twice. I lived at St. Vincent's homeless shelter and Salvation Army homeless shelter.

Brutal, how was your experience there?
First, I was on the work program at St. Vincent's in 2006. I had to do chores like cleaning thr bathrooms. They kicked me off the work program because I worked too slow. But they let me still stay there for free during the winter when they let everyone inside for free during winter shelter.

Then I returned to Las Vwgas in 2008-2009 and stayed at St. Vincemt's for emergency winter shelter. I had to sleep on the floor, but I was still glad to get out of the cold.

I don't remember what Salvation Army shelter was like except I think I slept on a bed there.

get the fuck out of liberal ass vegas, mang
shitty ass place should be considered california

over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back