Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to moneymaxx without succumbing to the blackpill

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
Everytime I get a surge of motivation to actually start an online business instead of ldar I quickly lose it all when I realized that it’s over. Best case scenario I will betabuxx to some used up Stacy that would have never wanted me in my prime. I also don’t have motivation to gymaxx. I once caught a glimpse of my horrible side profile with the double mirrors while waiting for the squat rack that I decided to go home.

Once you’re blackpilled is going to be very hard to get motivated in any long term project. It’s over

Should I rope ?
ldar
popcorn.gif

Everytime I get a surge of motivation to actually start an online business instead of ldar I quickly lose it all when I realized that it’s over. Best case scenario I will betabuxx to some used up Stacy that would have never wanted me in my prime. I also don’t have motivation to gymaxx. I once caught a glimpse of my horrible side profile with the double mirrors while waiting for the squat rack that I decided to go home.
First, stop caring about it. Your genetics is something that cannot be changed. If there is no solution, there is nothing that can be done and there is no reason for you to worry. Settle for the fact that no woman will want you.

Second, give people what they want. People want junk, unhealthy foods, shallow tv shows, movies without content, and junk music. If people want shit, give them shit for money.

Moneymaxxing will help you buy better copes so it is a good idea even if you will remain alone your entire life.