Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to master fizz retention in plastic soda bottles

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
You know how it's usually cheaper than cans of soda to buy them in big 2L bottles but a single person can't tend to drink that fast enough for it to maintain optimal fizziness?

What I do instead of only tilting to pour (I do a slight tilt, but not enought to fall alone) is I SQUEEZE it out

This lessens the volume the plastic can contain and causes the surface of the soda/pop to rise near the lid, minimizing the volume of air at the top for the carbon bubbles to disperse in, which I imagine lets it remain fizzier longer after opening.

Also a side benefit is it takes up less volume to fit in a fridge, and it flatens out so you can put stuff like plates on top of the soda's side without it falling off.

Seriously though I shouldn't be drinking this fructose-laden trash no wonder I'm a fucking fatass.

But these are the types of small victories you take pride in when your life is in a shit spiral.

Like for example I take pride in how I know how to bear some of my torso weight by putting my forearm on top of my thigh when I squat down to relieve some pressure on my spine.

That's the type of shit normies often wouldn't need to think about due to them being super-muss and super-lean chads.

my cute sister taught it to me while she was playing video games with me in her underwear
make sure your sister doesn't drink too much soda and gets fat

make sure your sister doesn't drink too much soda and gets fat

what am I supposed to do, plug her mouth with my cock so she can't drink the soda?

Drinking (((soda))) from (((plastic bottles))):feelsUgh:

do you prefer cans over bottles or something?

Bottle can

You know how it's usually cheaper than cans of soda to buy them in big 2L bottles but a single person can't tend to drink that fast enough for it to maintain optimal fizziness?

What I do instead of only tilting to pour (I do a slight tilt, but not enought to fall alone) is I SQUEEZE it out

This lessens the volume the plastic can contain and causes the surface of the soda/pop to rise near the lid, minimizing the volume of air at the top for the carbon bubbles to disperse in, which I imagine lets it remain fizzier longer after opening.

Also a side benefit is it takes up less volume to fit in a fridge, and it flatens out so you can put stuff like plates on top of the soda's side without it falling off.

Seriously though I shouldn't be drinking this fructose-laden trash no wonder I'm a fucking fatass.

But these are the types of small victories you take pride in when your life is in a shit spiral.

Like for example I take pride in how I know how to bear some of my torso weight by putting my forearm on top of my thigh when I squat down to relieve some pressure on my spine.

That's the type of shit normies often wouldn't need to think about due to them being super-muss and super-lean chads.
Drinking soda is a Cuckold Trait ngl

We say it as soda, you leafs say it as pop (which is a retarded way of saying it).
my cute sister taught it to me while she was playing video games with me in her underwear
How old is your sister?

I only drink water out of glass bottles and organic milk from my local farmer
do you also get your organic milk transported in glass bottles?

what is your opinion on cardboard vs plastic bags for milk transport?

We say it as soda, you leafs say it as pop (which is a retarded way of saying it).
Carbonated beverages have bubbles in them which POP when they reach the surface.
They also have a ZING feel drinking them, a taste that POPS

Etymology is quite logical and we're more efficient (1 syllable+letter shorter)

Soda is already in use to refer to sodium carbonates, why the hell would you want to clutter a word with extra definitions?

How old is your sister?
Tulpas have indeterminate ages

I pick up my milk from my local farmer in glass bottles. Cardboard is better.

I pick up my milk from my local farmer in glass bottles. Cardboard is better.

I don't get how the milk wouldn't soak through, don't they laminate the inside with plastic to prevent that so you may as well just use clear plastic?

And you get your milk in plastic bags like third-worlders do because they can't afford cardboard cartons.

I don't get how the milk wouldn't soak through, don't they laminate the inside with plastic to prevent that so you may as well just use clear plastic?
The "plastic" they use is some sort of plant based plastic. I still use glass bottles so I don't care tbh

Yep. Pommies, limeys, anglos, rosbef...
I'm only familiar with 2/3 not 1/4

Limey as an insult is fucking hilarios, imagine mocking people for understanding the value of citrus fruit in avoiding scurvy

I bet if niggers knew how to build boats they would've never discovered this

limmeys ive heard, never heard of pommies or rosbef before lol
I think that's what Aussies call you guys.
I'm only familiar with 2/3 not 1/4

Limey as an insult is fucking hilarios, imagine mocking people for understanding the value of citrus fruit in avoiding scurvy

I bet if niggers knew how to build boats they would've never discovered this
Rosbef is what French people call Anglos, including French Canadiens in reference to Anglo "Canadians".

what's so funny
it's a legitimate tip.
at first i thought OP was trying to make title sound like something else (fizz retention = jizz retention)

i remember when he posted a screenshot of him getting warned for a thread title saying that we should hang foids, even though the thread was actually about them doing gymnastics to get healthier or smthn