Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to make tall chads in your collective respect you?

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
The majority of men in my soon-to be collective mog me very hard. They're chad's facewise too, but height is what hits me the hardest. They're 185-190 cm and I'm around 172, so my 5cm shoelifts won't help me much.
How do i gain respect? I'm gonna meet them for the first time in a week or so. My social skills are pretty good when i'm around men my height but when i'm with taller guys my height just naturally makes me the weaker, subservient male in this situation. How the fuck do I do it? How did Hitler do it? How did Putin do it?????? HELP

The only way an incel can gain respect is through intimidation and fear

Blast and cruise on tren

家裡有錢

The only way an incel can gain respect is through intimidation and fear

Blast and cruise on tren
This. Started gymmaxing this past spring with good success actually. Obvi hasn’t changed the way foids look at me at all. However normies don’t bump into me anymore while walking and when I people stare me down, lately I’ve been able to get them to break and look away by glaring back at them

The majority of men in my soon-to be collective mog me very hard. They're chad's facewise too, but height is what hits me the hardest. They're 185-190 cm and I'm around 172, so my 5cm shoelifts won't help me much.
How do i gain respect? I'm gonna meet them for the first time in a week or so. My social skills are pretty good when i'm around men my height but when i'm with taller guys my height just naturally makes me the weaker, subservient male in this situation. How the fuck do I do it? How did Hitler do it? How did Putin do it?????? HELP
Get into martial arts, you will feel more confident in your self knowing you can kill barehanded most chads, remember what we always say right? You can't fake confidence, it has to come from somewhere, your brain knows the difference between faking it and actually having some way to back it up :feelzez:

Get into martial arts, you will feel more confident in your self knowing you can kill barehanded most chads, remember what we always say right? You can't fake confidence, it has to come from somewhere, your brain knows the difference between faking it and actually having some way to back it up :feelzez:
Thanks bro. What is the best form of martial arts? I'm thinking karate, but idk what really is best to fight giants

Carry a folding knife when you are there, when tallfags will try to mess with you show them who is more armed :feelsdevil:

You need to learn how to hold frame bro

Just stretch theory