Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to make a hammer/axe?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★
Or buy one. An actual hammer or axe as a weapon, not a tool, nor a prop. Is there weaponsmiths anymore? For agricultural purposes obviously

Last edited:
Right now, you should be thankful for once you live in a Balkanite country & not Shitmerica.

Else wise, your door would be kicked down right about now.

Right now, you should be thankful for once you live in a Balkanite country & not Shitmerica.

Else wise, your door would be kicked down right about now.
Agricultural purposes

Or buy one. An actual hammer or axe as a weapon, not a tool, nor a prop. Is there weaponsmiths anymore?
Any reason to use a weapon that's impractical to carry and conceal over a knife?

Find big rock. Find green wood (strong piece of wood). Find rope made of rawhide. Sharpen rock by hitting it on bigger rock until an edge is made. Peck it with smooth stone. Then rub another piece of rock with it together to make the edge. Split the piece of wood (the handle) then insert the rock (axe head) into it. Use to rope to tie it in both end make sure it forms an X shape.

Or learn how to forge

Third option Just buy a pickaxe or machete those are good for use like tools or weapons instead of just props. You see those Mexican cartel members use pickaxe and machete.

Just visit Toledo (Spain) there's a huge industry of historical and fantasy type of weapons like swords, axes, hammers, etc. in there. Mainly for reenactors or just history nerds who want to mount them in their living room wall. However they're unsharpened so it's more a decoration or prop than a weapon you would need a big sharpening stone.

Any reason to use a weapon that's impractical to carry and conceal over a knife?
My ancestors didnt kill tallfag ogres and eagle hybruds with warhammers and axes for me to be incel with a knife.

My ancestors didnt kill tallfag ogres and eagle hybruds with warhammers and axes for me to be incel with a knife.
I'm pretty sure they used arrows for those