Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to live as slav incel ?

Stalking

Stalking

Greycel
4h 9m
Maybe you don't know what life is in a Slavic country. But I will say that this is horror, here the prices are simply European and the salaries are Slavic. I hardly bought clothes for myself, I can only afford food, my phone is buggy and I can't buy a good phone. I'm in student debt and can't just make repairs. The work is tritely busy by acquaintance. It is unrealistic to get a job in a specialty or leave, either money or experience of 5 years is needed. Around everyone is corny teasing, buying cars and getting married. I seem to exist when I need to pin up or mock or yell. The jobs are all hard, you die on 12 hour shifts in the warehouse. I don't know what to do really, no one will help. Even with a kind word. I won't talk about how they mocked me and how many deaths of relatives and friends I experienced.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
303d 21h 28m
I feel you, over for third worldcels

M

MrStruggle

Banned
-
2d 9h 37m
Maybe you don't know what life is in a Slavic country. But I will say that this is horror, here the prices are simply European and the salaries are Slavic. I hardly bought clothes for myself, I can only afford food, my phone is buggy and I can't buy a good phone. I'm in student debt and can't just make repairs. The work is tritely busy by acquaintance. It is unrealistic to get a job in a specialty or leave, either money or experience of 5 years is needed. Around everyone is corny teasing, buying cars and getting married. I seem to exist when I need to pin up or mock or yell. The jobs are all hard, you die on 12 hour shifts in the warehouse. I don't know what to do really, no one will help. Even with a kind word. I won't talk about how they mocked me and how many deaths of relatives and friends I experienced.
i have a fetish for slav girls. im defo gonna EEmaxx hard when i get money and impregnant some EE foids before leaving. best thing slavcels can do is jungle maxx in africa or SEA

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO I RA PE INTERPOL CIA DEA FBI SLUTS
★★★★★
37d 17h 56m
Get out of here filthy pathetic slavic dirty subhuman Fucking poverty sluts!!!!!!! All slavic subhuman countries should be nuked it is the highest of motive purpose (in video game)

Stalking

Stalking

Greycel
4h 9m
Slavic girls have long learned to breed foreigners for money. They just dont need slav incel!

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO I RA PE INTERPOL CIA DEA FBI SLUTS
★★★★★
37d 17h 56m
slavs = filthy fake white niggers (in video game)
Safsaafsasf

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
"how to live as -cel"

simple answer. YOU DONT!

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Captain
★★★
13d 5h 40m
Go to western Europe to make money and then return to your slavic wasteland.This is what I'm going to do

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Captain
★★★
13d 5h 40m
i have a fetish for slav girls. im defo gonna EEmaxx hard when i get money and impregnant some EE foids before leaving. best thing slavcels can do is jungle maxx in africa or SEA
I'll be waiting for your wallet in the airport:owo:

Deleted member 42445

Deleted member 42445

Banned
-
6d 15h 25m
What is your native language? Which country are you from? How old are you? I may pay your rent + pay you a salary if you move to my country and work for me

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Captain
★★★★
47d 6h 35m
Join the prussian army

racoon4

racoon4

lost it
★★★★★
59d 2h 57m
try working remotely. if you move to western eu you will have to live next to all kind of subhumans.
I'm in student debt
what country are you from?

Stalking

Stalking

Greycel
4h 9m
Go to western Europe to make money and then return to your slavic wasteland.This is what I'm going to do
I dont think they pay to mutch if you immigrant. I dont whant live here

Aäkon Këëtrëh

Aäkon Këëtrëh

Les Legions Noires
★★★★★
20d 19h 1m
Over. You are like the white ricecels.

Puppeter

Puppeter

Ultimate Foid
★★★★★
7d 20h 33m