Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to live as slav incel ?

Stalking

Stalking

Greycel
Maybe you don't know what life is in a Slavic country. But I will say that this is horror, here the prices are simply European and the salaries are Slavic. I hardly bought clothes for myself, I can only afford food, my phone is buggy and I can't buy a good phone. I'm in student debt and can't just make repairs. The work is tritely busy by acquaintance. It is unrealistic to get a job in a specialty or leave, either money or experience of 5 years is needed. Around everyone is corny teasing, buying cars and getting married. I seem to exist when I need to pin up or mock or yell. The jobs are all hard, you die on 12 hour shifts in the warehouse. I don't know what to do really, no one will help. Even with a kind word. I won't talk about how they mocked me and how many deaths of relatives and friends I experienced.

I feel you, over for third worldcels

Maybe you don't know what life is in a Slavic country. But I will say that this is horror, here the prices are simply European and the salaries are Slavic. I hardly bought clothes for myself, I can only afford food, my phone is buggy and I can't buy a good phone. I'm in student debt and can't just make repairs. The work is tritely busy by acquaintance. It is unrealistic to get a job in a specialty or leave, either money or experience of 5 years is needed. Around everyone is corny teasing, buying cars and getting married. I seem to exist when I need to pin up or mock or yell. The jobs are all hard, you die on 12 hour shifts in the warehouse. I don't know what to do really, no one will help. Even with a kind word. I won't talk about how they mocked me and how many deaths of relatives and friends I experienced.
i have a fetish for slav girls. im defo gonna EEmaxx hard when i get money and impregnant some EE foids before leaving. best thing slavcels can do is jungle maxx in africa or SEA

Slavic girls have long learned to breed foreigners for money. They just dont need slav incel!

"how to live as -cel"

simple answer. YOU DONT!

Go to western Europe to make money and then return to your slavic wasteland.This is what I'm going to do

i have a fetish for slav girls. im defo gonna EEmaxx hard when i get money and impregnant some EE foids before leaving. best thing slavcels can do is jungle maxx in africa or SEA
I'll be waiting for your wallet in the airport:owo:

What is your native language? Which country are you from? How old are you? I may pay your rent + pay you a salary if you move to my country and work for me

Join the prussian army

Go to western Europe to make money and then return to your slavic wasteland.This is what I'm going to do
I dont think they pay to mutch if you immigrant. I dont whant live here

Over. You are like the white ricecels.

Migrate to italy

Do you wear adidas ? :feelsaww:

Of course i can, and it will be filled with gorgeous women, unlike your brown fat slobs
Funnily enough you must be confusing it with your foids mixing with turks i hear a lot of story about how rus foids fuck turkish guys

Funnily enough you must be confusing it with your foids mixing with turks i hear a lot of story about how rus foids fuck turkish guys
Our women would never even look at turkroaches

The Filthy Kike Can't Abstain From Slipping His Identity Away

@kretschmer
Poor little ghengis khanny
He wants to be a real Russian like penokeo wants to be a real boy. Which ‘it’ also is not

Damn, i got a fanbase now