Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How To Kill Your Ego (Escape The Self Imposed Limitations Of Your Years Of Societal Indoctrination)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
1. You have to learn to stop thinking of yourself or anyone else for that matter, as someone who is "deserving of X"

The entire concept of ego revolves around you thinking that you DESERVE something, once you acknowledge that you don't deserve anything and nobody deserves anything, your ego will fade away with time

Of course that's going to be hard for most incels, because the majority of incels I've met on this site are ironically the stereotypical "entitled" incel normies like to talk about and use as an excuse as to why we all can't get women

They all think they DESERVE a virgin GF/Wife as if reality itself owes them this by virtue of existing, and that's why they have these standards and cravings for "female affection" and "feeling desired", because they think that's what they are owed from life

How can I put it, they bought a game called "Life", and they didn't realize that the "love and companionship" addon was a DLC they had to randomly get from the games RNG algorithm, or buy it from the game store, the addon doesn't come with the game, its something ADDITIONAL to the game, nobody is just "supposed" to get it

"Love" (well what people think love is) is not something anyone is owed, just because you see other people with it, and they get it easily, doesn't mean its "part of the package", our egos delude us into thinking that it is, and some injustice took place because we can't get it

2. You need to also think like a realist, become more of a nihilist, you have to understand that what you want from life may not be what life has to offer in this current era, a lot of what many of you want, no longer exists, you were born too late and too early, I realized that long ago so I stopped chasing ghosts, as long as you have this stubborn optimist mindset of "I want X I'll keep waiting around for it" you'll never find any satisfaction in life

A lot of people are optimists without even realizing it, and even in the cases when they aren't they are just being stubborn like a child, basically saying - "well if I can't get this, I'll have nothing then"............ ok, you are really just punishing yourself, you can't "harm life/existence" by virtue of you refusing any options available to you, its just you losing out, you can't spite society/reality by you denying yourself alternatives

Ascension is a waste of time, well with the paths many want to pursue, many could probably ascend if they move to a poorer more traditional country and never leave but they don't want to make any sacrifices. For the most part thought, its a complete waste, but most incels don't want anything but ascension, so they endlessly chase that dream

3. It isn't a coincidence that a lot of the people who think like this are moralfags

Morality is just another aspect of ones ego, you adhere to a "higher standard" and by virtue of that you see yourself as a "higher being" and those that don't adhere to it as "beneath you" in some sense, abandoning conventional morality is another step in killing your ego

Not only that, the most important benefit of doing this is that it opens of more paths for you to pursue in life, many of which you would have rejected for moral reasons, when you are no longer restricted by morality, everyone else is basically playing against you with a handicap, because there are things you would do, especially in a life and death situation that they would not, and you'll survive because of it while they'll die

In Summary:
1. Stop thinking of yourself as someone who is deserving, stop thinking of yourself as "a person", as "somebody", you are nobody, nothing, you are the sum of your wants and desires just like any other living creature on the planet

2. Stop having an optimists perspective of "it'll happen" or "its out there" and/or stop being stubborn and refusing all paths as if trying to spite society/reality

3. Stop abiding by conventional morality, think of all humans around you as nothing, just as you think of yourself as nothing, be open to pursuing paths that others wouldn't because it isn't "the right thing"

An ego is only a positive/beneficial thing when you have the means and opportunity to feed and stroke it, if you don't have that, you are just pointlessly carrying around a burden, a craving that will never be satisfied

Last edited:
Whats the end goal of this OP?

summary much appreciated for us browsing at work-cels

Whats the end goal of this OP?

1. Not wasting time and effort pursuing fruitless endeavors
2. Opening up more paths in life for you to pursue
3. Stop handicapping yourself in various aspects of life

An ego is only a positive/beneficial thing when you have the means and opportunity to feed and stroke it, if you don't have that, you are just pointlessly carrying around a burden, a craving that will never be satisfied

1. Not wasting time and effort pursuing fruitless endeavors
2. Opening up more paths in life for you to pursue
3. Stop handicapping yourself in various aspects of life

An ego is only a positive thing when you have the means and oppurtunity to feed and stroke it, if you can't do that, you are just pointlessly carrying around a burden
Oh thats cool I just kind of exist so I dont have any of 1 2 or 3 but thanks for elab

I have difficulties with third one.

1. You have to learn to stop thinking of yourself or anyone else for that matter, as someone who is "deserving of X"

The entire concept of ego revolves around you thinking that you DESERVE something, once you acknowledge that you don't deserve anything and nobody deserves anything, your ego will fade away with time

Of course that's going to be hard for most incels, because the majority of incels I've met on this site are ironically the stereotypical "entitled" incel normies like to talk about and use as an excuse as to why we all can't get women

They all think they DESERVE a virgin GF/Wife as if reality itself owes them this by virtue of existing, and that's why they have these standards and cravings for "female affection" and "feeling desired", because they think that's what they are owed from life

How can I put it, they bought a game called "Life", and they didn't realize that the "love and companionship" addon was a DLC they had to randomly get from the games RNG algorithm, or buy it from the game store, the addon doesn't come with the game, its something ADDITIONAL to the game, nobody is just "supposed" to get it

"Love" (well what people think love is) is not something anyone is owed, just because you see other people with it, and they get it easily, doesn't mean its "part of the package", our egos delude us into thinking that it is, and some injustice took place because we can't get it

2. You need to also think like a realist, become more of a nihilist, you have to understand that what you want from life may not be what life has to offer in this current era, a lot of what many of you want, no longer exists, you were born too late and too early, I realized that long ago so I stopped chasing ghosts, as long as you have this stubborn optimist mindset of "I want X I'll keep waiting around for it" you'll never find any satisfaction in life

A lot of people are optimists without even realizing it, and even in the cases when they aren't they are just being stubborn like a child, basically saying - "well if I can't get this, I'll have nothing then"............ ok, you are really just punishing yourself, you can't "harm life/existence" by virtue of you refusing any options available to you, its just you losing out, you can't spite society/reality by you denying yourself alternatives

Ascension is a waste of time, well with the paths many want to pursue, many could probably ascend if they move to a poorer more traditional country and never leave but they don't want to make any sacrifices. For the most part thought, its a complete waste, but most incels don't want anything but ascension, so they endlessly chase that dream

3. It isn't a coincidence that a lot of the people who think like this are moralfags

Morality is just another aspect of ones ego, you adhere to a "higher standard" and by virtue of that you see yourself as a "higher being" and those that don't adhere to it as "beneath you" in some sense, abandoning conventional morality is another step in killing your ego

Not only that, the most important benefit of doing this is that it opens of more paths for you to pursue in life, many of which you would have rejected for moral reasons, when you are no longer restricted by morality, everyone else is basically playing against you with a handicap, because there are things you would do, especially in a life and death situation that they would not, and you'll survive because of it while they'll die

In Summary:
1. Stop thinking of yourself as someone who is deserving, stop thinking of yourself as "a person", as "somebody", you are nobody, nothing, you are the sum of your wants and desires just like any other living creature on the planet

2. Stop having an optimists perspective of "it'll happen" or "its out there" and/or stop being stubborn and refusing all paths as if trying to spite society/reality

3. Stop abiding by conventional morality, think of all humans around you as nothing, just as you think of yourself as nothing, be open to pursuing paths that others wouldn't because it isn't "the right thing"
Absolute truth. No one "deserves" anything, they only get what they can or will get. World has never been fair never will be. You have to choose a path if you want some benefits. If your indecisive, your fucking yourself over, a man who serves two masters serves nonr

In Summary:

An ego is only a positive thing when you have the means and opportunity to feed and stroke it, if you can't do that, you are just pointlessly carrying around a burden
Examples of “the right thing”?

Oh thats cool I just kind of exist so I dont have any of 1 2 or 3 but thanks for elab

There is no such thing as "just exist" unless you are a trustfund baby, you have an inheritance, or you were lucky enough to be born in a country where they pay you to do nothing (welfare), very few of us have those opportunities

There is no such thing as "just exist" unless you are a trustfund baby, you have an inheritance, or you were lucky enough to be born in a country where they pay you to do nothing (welfare), very few of us have those opportunities
I'm LDARing at parents and when I run out of money then rip

Examples of “the right thing”?

Well the obvious ones are the general religious values which a lot of people have, but outside of that there's theft, murder, selling drugs, rape (this one is of great significance to incels JFL), etc

I've reached a point where there's pretty much almost nothing I won't do to get what I want, I don't care about any moral code, if I haven't done something its because the oppurtunity hasn't presented itself and/or I don't want to pursue it yet as I'm presently relatively satisfied

Well the obvious ones are the general religious values which a lot of people have, but outside of that there's theft, murder, selling drugs, rape (this one is of great significance to incels JFL), etc

I've reached a point where there's pretty much almost nothing I won't do to get what I want, I don't care about any moral code, if I haven't done something its because the oppurtunity hasn't presented itself and/or I don't want to pursue it yet as I'm presently relatively satisfied
I don’t care about any moral code either, I just don’t want to be rotting in jail/prison. It’s the only thing holding me back jfl. Also, morals are created from religion.

Good , I agree OP.

Just be stoic brah

You don’t deserve anything brah

Chad deserves everything brah

Life is not fair brah

Pay for experiences that everyone gets for free brah. (Experience is still shit cuz not chad)

Just be stoic brah

Life is not fair brah

Pay for experiences that everyone gets for free brah. (Experience is still shit cuz not chad)

Hey some people are hopeless, enjoy pursuing copes for the rest of your life, I'm sure they'll make you feel great on your deathbed when looking back on your life, you can place your phone next to your head and imagine you are surrounded by all the girls you are chadfishing, sobbing over your death JFL

No, thanks. With the notion of ego comes dignity, self-respect and overall badassery. Without an ego you just become a doormat.

No, thanks. With the notion of ego comes dignity, self-respect and overall badassery. Without an ego you just become a doormat.

Completely false, actually its egoists who have no dignity because peoples egos revolve around different things, a guy will be in an open relationship and his pride is rested in "being with someone" so to him it doesn't matter if its an "open relationship" as long as other people (and himself including) knows that he's "in a relationship"

A man without an ego doesn't care about appearances, he cares about the objective reality of things, tangible benefits, and there aren't really any when in an open relationship, so he'd never consider one to begin with, its egoists who often end up selling themselves short, not having an ego doesn't mean going out of your way to make choices that aren't to your benefit, in fact its usually the opposite, you'll likely only do what is to your benefit, an objective benefit, not a subjective one like "being liked" or "being a good person"

One thing you are right about is that these terms you use revolving around having an ego (dignity, self-respect, etc) but the concepts that these terms revolve around AREN'T EXCLUSIVE TO HAVING AN EGO

Try and think about this abstractly, not letting yourself be a doormat isn't exclusive to having an ego, you are falsely conflating "no ego" with "no sense of self", not having an ego doesn't magically change biological reality, you can still feel pleasure, you can still feel pain, you can still feel anger, etc, so you don't need an ego to not be a doormat

If anything I'd argue how sad it is, that in order for someone to not let people treat them like a doormat, they have to think of themselves as "special", as if without that cope they'd just let themselves be treated like shit

You do realize that's what you are saying right, that if something happened in your life to completely destroy your ego and make you think nothing of yourself, that would be it for you, you'd essentially stop existing and let people use you as they please

Normies need DMT to get to that state of mind, its the route especially Chad's have to take, because its hard not to have an ego with your life is so amazing

Reminds me of that Mike Tyson video about him taking DMT:

1:31 - Once I realized that I'm nothing

No incel here needs much of anything to do what I have described, we've been beaten down by life so much that these steps are already 2nd nature, one merely needs to decide to apply it

Normies need these psychedelic drugs to "achieve enlightenment" and they treat it like its such a feat, like its something magical, but it isn't anythign special, its just someone acknowledging reality, but to them its special, their life is completely changed, because its a way of thinking so far removed from being an egoist

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with feeling like you deserve X if you are willing to go out and get it regardless of consequences, tbh. Quite the opposite actually, it's a good motivator.

They all think they DESERVE a virgin GF/Wife as if reality itself owes them this by virtue of existing
I don't think like this and I believe most people who feel like they deserve a gf don't either.
I think I deserve a gf by participating in society like a good goy. Doing things like paying taxes and not going ER. I know that reality/God/Nature whatever doesn't owe me shit.

Ego death is a myth. It's literally a part of your mind. You can't excise the ego like it's some tumor.

The best you can hope for is to weaken the ego to the point where it subsides. A greater awareness (and self awareness) is a good first step.

Nothing wrong with feeling like you deserve X if you are willing to go out and get it regardless of consequences, tbh. Quite the opposite actually, it's a good motivator.

If you need to feel like you deserve something to go out and get it, that's the problem, I go out and get what I want BECAUSE I WANT IT, I don't feel the need to justify it to myself or anyone else

What you are talking about here is exactly what I was pointing out as a handicap, once you place a limitation like that on yourself, there will be things that you don't pursue because you think "I don't deserve it", or there will be things you pursue that are objectively out of your reach but you'll endlessly chase after it because you think "I deserve it"

One should be objective in their pursuits, not driven by the whims of their ego telling them that they are MEANT FOR SOMETHING

You said that nothing is wrong with feeling like you deserve something, its the opposite, everything is wrong about that way of thinking, in fact that way of thinking is an aspect of hypergamous thought exhibited by women, no man is ever good enough because they always think they "deserve better", if women thought objectively and saw the men they had as what they can get and they should work with what they have, there'd be less infidelity, less paternity fraud, less incels, etc

Ego is the root of all our problems, especially other peoples egos, none of us can get women because women were allowed to actualize their egos in the modern era, in the past those egos were repressed and they weren't allowed to act on them

Last edited:
If anything I'd argue how sad it is, that in order for someone to not let people treat them like a doormat, they have to think of themselves as "special", as if without that cope they'd just let themselves be treated like shit

High IQ. It's been a rough path for me to learn this.

Ego death is a myth. It's literally a part of your mind. You can't excise the ego like it's some tumor.

Depends on what you are classifying as ego, if you mean one killing their entire sense of self, then that's not what I would call an ego death, that's a death of the person completely, because if you have no sense of self, then you essentially do not exist

So in my book, ego death is possible, just not if were talking about ego in the sense that I think you are (as in all your personality traits, ways of thinking, memories and how they affected you, etc)

I think I deserve a gf by participating in society like a good goy. Doing things like paying taxes and not going ER

No you don't deserve anything, you fit perfectly what I said here:

You pay taxes because you utilize all of the amenities and various convenicnes society provides, and maintaining these things cost money

You don't go ER because you'd be killed and/or be placed in prison

You don't deserve a GF/Wife for doing or not doing these things, you don't deserve anything, nobody does, we just get whatever we take by force or whatever comes into your path by sheer luck, that's how life has always been, being immersed in society has made man forget this reality

BlkPillPres said:
How can I put it, they bought a game called "Life", and they didn't realize that the "love and companionship" addon was a DLC they had to randomly get from the games RNG algorithm, or buy it from the game store, the addon doesn't come with the game, its something ADDITIONAL to the game, nobody is just "supposed" to get it.

Love is the DLC of life.

High IQ.

Hey some people are hopeless, enjoy pursuing copes for the rest of your life, I'm sure they'll make you feel great on your deathbed when looking back on your life, you can place your phone next to your head and imagine you are surrounded by all the girls you are chadfishing, sobbing over your death JFL
jfl lol at living past 25-30 as incel. Thinking about life on deathbed lmao wtf. My death bed is top of a building.
Are you seriously going to live till old age and think about your accomplishments.

You cant accomplish anything that will make up for the lost experience.
Your plan is to fuck whores after you money max so i guess thats what you wana think about on your death bed and feel accomplish.
Guess that is your cope. To me nothing will make this life redeemable.

As zyzz once said - suicide and re-roll

"Just be stoic brah

Life is not fair brah

Pay for experiences that everyone gets for free brah. (Experience is still shit cuz not chad) :soy: "

jfl lol at living past 25-30 as incel. Thinking about life on deathbed lmao wtf. My death bed is top of a building.

JFL you must be pretty young to be saying this shit as if that age is so far off

Also, if you actually think like this (which you don't and I'm about to say why) why are you still alive to tell me this?, why haven't you jumped yet?

Are you waiting for exactly the age of 30 to jump off a building? (seem pretty arbitrary)

Are you seriously going to live till old age and think about your accomplishments.

Its not about looking back on accomplishments, again its like you can't see anything past your ego, accomplishments have to do with ego, I'm not thinking about looking back on what I've "achieved", I'm thinking about looking back and gauging whether or not I was satisfied, did I get a sufficient amount of enjoyment from my existence, for me achievements are a stepping stone to enjoyment (and only financial achievements matter), to egoists, the achievement itself is part of the enjoyment

You said that Chadfishing was better than sex, I talked about that in reference to your deathbed because you know full well that isn't going to bring you any comfort or sense of satisfaction, having women lust for a false construct of you over a phone is not really satisfying, you are coping

You cant accomplish anything that will make up for the lost experience

Only people like you are stuck in the mindset of "trying to make up for lost time", I'm not trying to make up for anything, I'm trying to get satisfaction and enjoyment, one has to be realistic, the time for certain experiences had past

I mean there are guys who were born blind and crippled, do the same standards apply to them?, should they feel the pressure of "trying to make up for lost time", no, because from their perspective there was nothing to make up for, because those experiences WERE NOT THEIRS TO HAVE ANYWAYS

You can't think of anything outside of your ego and that's the problem

ITS LIKE A PENGUIN LOOKING UP AT A SOARING EAGLE AND THINKING ONE DAY HE HAS TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE YEARS HE WASN'T FLYING

That's your mindset, and you project that onto others, the rest of us are definitely trying to "make up" for not experiencing "teen love", etc

Your plan is to fuck whores after you money max so i guess thats what you wana think about on your death bed and feel accomplish.
Guess that is your cope. To me nothing will make this life redeemable.

Has nothing to do with a sense of achievement, has to do with physical satisfaction, having an enjoyable life

As zyzz once said - suicide and re-roll

Have at it, but you won't because all guys like you ever say is "I'm gonna do it this time", all the way into your 40's, and 50's, until you are like that larp on this site who pretends to have a sex doll, at least you didn't let yourself become a 50+ year old virgin like he allegedly has by refusing to pay for sex

You've taken one step forward and two steps back, hey atleast when you're 50 sex dolls are going to be way better than they are now

Last edited:
If bad things happen to you, do you feel anger or any other emotion? My ego is small but I still feel bad about things. I can't imagine you'd feel no emotions if Chad would punch you, spit on you or fuck your mother. If you'd feel something, you still have an ego.

The best you can hope for is to weaken the ego to the point where it subsides. A greater awareness (and self awareness) is a good first step.

If bad things happen to you, do you feel anger or any other emotion? My ego is small but I still feel bad about things. I can't imagine you'd feel no emotions if Chad would punch you, spit on you or fuck your mother. If you'd feel something, you still have an ego.

Try and think about this abstractly, not letting yourself be a doormat isn't exclusive to having an ego, you are falsely conflating "no ego" with "no sense of self", not having an ego doesn't magically change biological reality, you can still feel pleasure, you can still feel pain, you can still feel anger, etc, so you don't need an ego to not be a doormat

Ego death is possible, just not if were talking about ego in the sense that I think you are (as in all your personality traits, ways of thinking, memories and how they affected you, etc)

You guys are falsely conflating ego with consciousness, so any act of being aware of ones existence to you is an act of expressing your ego, that doesn't make sense, I mean is breathing air egotistical, is feeling pain egotistical, you guys are stretching the definition to ridiculous extremes, what isn't an ego based act then, you eat something because it tastes good, is that egotistical? (wanting to satisfy yourself)

On that note do all animals have an ego, are all animals egoists?, are insects egoists too, microbes?, where does the line draw, and what act isn't simply just an act of mere existence rather than ego?

JFL you must be pretty young to be saying this shit as if that age is so far off

Also, if you actually think like this (which you don't and I'm about to say why) why are you still alive to tell me this?, why haven't you jumped yet?

Are you waiting for exactly the age of 30 to jump off a building? (seem pretty arbitrary)

Its not about looking back on accomplishments, again its like you can't see anything past your ego, accomplishments have to do with ego, I'm not thinking about looking back on what I've "achieved", I'm thinking about looking back and gauging whether or not I was satisfied, did I get a sufficient amount of enjoyment from my existence, for me achievements are a stepping stone to enjoyment (and only financial achievements matter), to egoists, the achievement itself is part of the enjoyment

You said that Chadfishing was better than sex, I talked about that in reference to your deathbed because you know full well that isn't going to bring you any comfort or sense of satisfaction, having women lust for a false construct of you over a phone is not really satisfying, you are coping

Only people like you are stuck in the mindset of "trying to make up for lost time", I'm not trying to make up for anything, I'm trying to get satisfaction and enjoyment, one has to be realistic, the time for certain experiences have past

I mean there are guys who were born blind and crippled, do the same standards apply to them?, should they feel the pressure of "trying to make up for lost time", no, because from their perspective there was nothing to make up for, because those experiences WERE NOT THEIRS TO HAVE ANYWAYS

You can't think of anything outside of your ego and that's the problem

ITS LIKE A PENGUIN LOOKING UP AT A SOARING EAGLE AND THINKING ONE DAY HE HAS TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE YEARS HE WASN'T FLYING

That's your mindset, and you project that onto others, the rest of us are definitely trying to "make up" for not experiencing "teen love"

Has nothing to do with a sense of achievement, has to do with physical satisfaction, having an enjoyable life

Have at it, but you won't because all guys like you ever say is "I'm gonna do it this time", all the way into your 40's, and 50's, until you are like that larp on this site who pretends to have a sex doll, at least you didn't let yourself become a 50+ year old virgin like he allegedly has by refusing to pay for sex

You've taken one step forward and two steps back, hey atleast when you're 50 sex dolls are going to be way better than they are now

I am in the process of experience maxing. I already have enough money so for past 2 years I have been travelling, clubbing around the world with friends and social media maxing and status maxing.

All that has not helped me. So I am just half way done with my list. Once I have exhausted everything then I’ll know I tried my best and there was nothing else I could do.

To me nothing matters except for lustful sex. Which a incel cannot here in this day and age.
Even getting sex once a month with a prostitute will not be enough for me.

I really don’t understand your end game? What’s your plan? Money max and fuck escorts?

The fact is you still think you can make your life better by improving it? Maybe or maybe not. To me I don’t have enough motivation to put all the effort.

I have exhausted everything. Been engineering, been gym maxing, been disciplined to eat clean and have a body better then 90% men. Heard all the advice but all that is pointless.

You are still in the stages of money maxing. I think you need to actually reach your goal first and then decide wether it was worth it or not. You have already decided on your mind that what you are pursuing is guaranteed to work.

I have set many goals and accomplished them just to face disappointment. I’ll just wait till you reach your goal and then we will see if everything was worth it and if you truly are satisfied.

You and me have had difference experience in life. I have seen how top guys get treated and the difference is not even comparable. But anyways you can try your money maxing and see

Is my ego that kept trying to jestermaxx at one point because I thought by making “them”laugh I would have true friendships and they would last throughout life and that made me deserving of having a relationship with them if I showed it didn’t hurt my ego. Putting myself under over there gratification I’m glad I stopped doing that in my freshman year of high school.

Of course, I feel anger and other emotions. I haven't conquered my ego, but I have control of it where it counts.

You say we do not deserve anything in life, going with this same logic we can say no one deserves to live. Nobody deserves to not feel pain either huh? Thanks for the ER fuel OP :feelsohh:

Great post as always. This is exactly why I push so hard for grannymaxxing and whalemaxxing. If you don't want to fuck grannies or whales that means deep down you think you are special and you deserve something better.

No, you are not special. No one is.

I have seen how top guys get treated and the difference is not even comparable. But anyways you can try your money maxing and see

How you are treated and what others think of you doesn't matter, why are you so obsessed with what people think of if you, you should have move past this by now if you've taken the black pill

What people think of ones actions never really mattered in all of history, it only matters within the illusion of society and you only accepted that it mattered because you were indoctrinated from birth to accept it

All man has ever done is take what he wants by force, man takes women by force, land, power, even the earth itself, it is only now that we have taken basically everything that we prop ourselves up on a pedestal and try to be "civil" and "humane"

Do you think the men who raped and pillaged their way though history were looking at the dead husbands of the women they took for their wives/concubines and thought - "man she sure loved him, I saw the way she looked at him before I killed him, I won't enjoy fucking her now because she'll never look at me like that" JFL

Which reminds me of this thread:

I'm just deciding to adhere to the original code/standard of man, get what you want by any means necessary, other peoples judgements be damned

Great post as always. This is exactly why I push so hard for grannymaxxing and whalemaxxing. If you don't want to fuck grannies or whales that means deep down you think you are special and you deserve something better.

No, you are not special. No one is.

Depends on how the granny/whale looks

Just because someone won't eat literal shit, doesn't make them a picky eater

Also I know you aren't serious, I've seen the collection of granny images you like you spam JFL

I’m a proud moralfag, I’ll die feeling superior to everyone and that’s all that matters to me. That’s my one goal in life. Now go die you fucking degenerate nihilist.

Last edited:
hEy lOOk aT mE fAggOt i aM hArDcOrE aS fUcK i dOnT gIvE a sHiT niGGa iF i wAnT to sHoT yOu aNd rApE yOuR sIsTeR aFtEr tHiS i wiLL dO iT kNoWhAtiAm sAyInG

2 years in this forum and I have yet to see someone more attention whore and pathetic than you here. Great job.

I’m a proud moralfag, I’ll die feeling superior to everyone and that’s all that matters to me. That’s my one goal in life. Now go die you fucking degenerate nihilist.
based tbh

This is buddhism, very nice OP.

You say we do not deserve anything in life, going with this same logic we can say no one deserves to live. Nobody deserves to not feel pain either huh? Thanks for the ER fuel OP :feelsohh:

Well actually he made a post making this exact argument.

@BlkPillPres

its easier said than done though

you can have the "nobody deserves anything mindset" but if you interact with other people they will tell you "YOU DONT DESERVE ME" either directly or indirectly by mocking you or belittling you for engaging them whether it be in a social or sexual manner

you can take this mindset to a bunch of chads, and they will shit on you because they will feel like you dont "deserve" for them to take you seriously because of X list of reasons

same with girls, you can approach them, but they will shit on you for X list of reasons as why you dont deserve them

the deserving comes from others, not from within, others just dictates who deserves what based on your status

for example; for people who value having an aesthetic body, these people will not take you seriously unless you have a fitness model body, and for people who value money highly, they will never take you seriously at anything in life unless you're rich, and chads wont take you seriously unless you can get as much or more girls as them, and women wont take you seriously unless you look as good or better than their chads theyve fucked, etc

@BlkPillPres

its easier said than done though

you can have the "nobody deserves anything mindset" but if you interact with other people they will tell you "YOU DONT DESERVE ME" either directly or indirectly by mocking you or belittling you for engaging them whether it be in a social or sexual manner

you can take this mindset to a bunch of chads, and they will shit on you because they will feel like you dont "deserve" for them to take you seriously because of X list of reasons

same with girls, you can approach them, but they will shit on you for X list of reasons as why you dont deserve them

the deserving comes from others, not from within, others just dictates who deserves what based on your status

for example; for people who value having an aesthetic body, these people will not take you seriously unless you have a fitness model body, and for people who value money highly, they will never take you seriously at anything in life unless you're rich, and chads wont take you seriously unless you can get as much or more girls as them, and women wont take you seriously unless you look as good or better than their chads theyve fucked, etc

This is very true too. You can say you don’t give a shit but at the end of the day you need to play by societies rules.