Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to hack foid Discord account (in Minecraft)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
So, I have known this girl for over a year, I have learned for about 3 months now that she only talked to me because she felt bad because I am ugly and Autistic and would get made fun of in this friend group of ours because of that. She was just fucking with me for over a year. Anyhow, I want to get revenge on her and for my incel brothers. It eats at me so badly that I can possibly screw her up with that friend group by screenshotting all of her secrets and how she really feels about me, yet I don't have the ability to. I want to see how she really thinks of me, how she really is. I was a lolcow for too long.

So, I have known this girl for over a year, I have learned for about 3 months now that she only talked to me because she felt bad because I am ugly and Autistic and would get made fun of in this friend group of ours because of that. She was just fucking with me for over a year. Anyhow, I want to get revenge on her and for my incel brothers. It eats at me so badly that I can possibly screw her up with that friend group by screenshotting all of her secrets and how she really feels about me, yet I don't have the ability to. I want to see how she really thinks of me, how she really is. I was a lolcow for too long.
as a CS MS dm me

Just do it. Upload everything and expose all here secrets to everyone. Then send her a dm calling her a ratarded cunt and that she should kill herself for being a worthless piece of shit. If she knew you for a long time it will be a real shocker to her

create an alt and send her a phising link or something.