Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get tons of friends and laid if you’re still in school (heads up highschoolers and middleschoolers)

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
1. Don’t have any goals at all (focus on never having a future)
2. Do bad on your grades and barely study
3. Act out in class
4. Disobey your parents
5. Smoke weed, drink liquor, and do drugs
6. Steal from stores with your friends
7. Get in fights with other incels at school to thug and bullymaxx
8. Sell weed or drugs with your friends
9. Cuss out people and have fights with the local crackheads
10. Steal your parents car to go driving with your friends
11. End up in juvenile facility with 6 months probation. You’ll get tons of clout and status from being a bad kid.
12. Posts outrageous shit like you smoking weed or out with your friends on snapchat
13. Get a few tattoos
14. Come home late and put your parents through stress worrying about you

15. Bingo. You are now successfully NT and have friends and GF’s.

The key to being NT is really just being a rebellious carefree kid with no one stopping you.

(Bonus) drop out of school
(Bonus) OD on drugs or steal a car and wreck it at 100mph and survive and tell all your friends the story

Also: If you’re too old to do this (say 21-30+) and never had friends then i suggest you de age yourself as much as possible, then get your whole identity changed, move states, never contact your family again, get a new family, enroll in school, and you can live out that NT rebellious teen life like you always wanted.

Anyways there are MULTIPLE GUIDES to this shit. I’m just giving ya’ll the low income parent one.

Darktriadmaxxing theory

How to get tons of friends and laid if you’re still in school​

Be good looking.

What if Im a dead end wageslave? How to be cool among office drones?

1. Don’t have any goals at all (focus on never having a future)
But foids always say they "like a guy with goals and ambition" :foidSoy:
Act out in class
I tried a jestermaxing stint back in school and nobody ever paid any attention to me, the good looking guys used to steal my jokes and people would laugh at them however.

Dude I did a lot of this shit in highschool, I was a textbook bad apple and I’m still on here… legit like shoplifting, running from cops, getting in physical fights, you name it. It’s a cope to think that stuff makes an incel desirable

Dude I did a lot of this shit in highschool, I was a textbook bad apple and I’m still on here… legit like shoplifting, running from cops, getting in physical fights, you name it. It’s a cope to think that stuff makes an incel desirable
This.

The key is be attractive and do whatever you want good or bad.

Be ugly and think you have relevant choices if you want popularity? No.

Better advice to kids—why do you think you want popularity? What do you think you might get?

By the way, as a reprobate myself, never for a minute did I wander the streets doing graffiti and drugs because I thought it might influence what people thought about me. In fact I am pretty sure I did those things because I didn’t give a fuck.

Time to speed run this shit b4 21 in February

Tbh, my entire high school in general was lame, but in some cases, that was a good thing.

I met the friends I made there through common interests. Even being a "popular" person was lame in my school, because there was no real hierarchy. The kids who did some of these things were still unpopular, or they weren't very well known. There were maybe four or so fights within the four years I was there for, and each of them was because of something stupid, like fighting over girls, so no one really cared or gave the people who fought any notoriety. There was little to no bullying, I was never the target of any bullying in my high school, and I maybe saw it once or twice, but things got settled fast by the administration (unlike in middle school, where I was the target of verbal abuse frequently because I was fat back then, until I took matters into my own hands).

All the "popular" kids did was party with each other. They only invited each other, and they all knew each other since childhood. One of their get together parties got busted for drugs, and they all got bailed out.

It was a pretty straight edge school with a high-ish student population (3,100 students during my last year) and a good education system (but in a couple of cases, very shitty teachers) in an upper middle class area. I'm somewhat glad I didn't go to a public school in a middle class or lower area. I was gymmaxxed in high school, and generally larger than 90% of the other guys in my high school, so I probably would have been shanked or something.

Last edited:
This.

The key is be attractive and do whatever you want good or bad.

Be ugly and think you have relevant choices if you want popularity? No.

Better advice to kids—why do you think you want popularity? What do you think you might get?

By the way, as a reprobate myself, never for a minute did I wander the streets doing graffiti and drugs because I thought it might influence what people thought about me. In fact I am pretty sure I did those things because I didn’t give a fuck.
Same, it’s cringe/cucked as fuck to do that stuff for any other reason than not caring