Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get tons of friends and laid if you’re still in school (heads up highschoolers and middleschoolers)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
1. Don’t have any goals at all (focus on never having a future)
2. Do bad on your grades and barely study
3. Act out in class
4. Disobey your parents
5. Smoke weed, drink liquor, and do drugs
6. Steal from stores with your friends
7. Get in fights with other incels at school to thug and bullymaxx
8. Sell weed or drugs with your friends
9. Cuss out people and have fights with the local crackheads
10. Steal your parents car to go driving with your friends
11. End up in juvenile facility with 6 months probation. You’ll get tons of clout and status from being a bad kid.
12. Posts outrageous shit like you smoking weed or out with your friends on snapchat
13. Get a few tattoos
14. Come home late and put your parents through stress worrying about you

15. Bingo. You are now successfully NT and have friends and GF’s.

The key to being NT is really just being a rebellious carefree kid with no one stopping you.

(Bonus) drop out of school
(Bonus) OD on drugs or steal a car and wreck it at 100mph and survive and tell all your friends the story

Also: If you’re too old to do this (say 21-30+) and never had friends then i suggest you de age yourself as much as possible, then get your whole identity changed, move states, never contact your family again, get a new family, enroll in school, and you can live out that NT rebellious teen life like you always wanted.

Anyways there are MULTIPLE GUIDES to this shit. I’m just giving ya’ll the low income parent one.

Last edited:
Did like more than half of those it did not get me any bitches and i was invisible to foids

1. Be good-looking :feelsYall:

Tagging kid cels

@Broly @Truckzo @@? @theforgottenson

If you want a long term girlfriend, make shit about your future up.

Pick a profession online that sounds like it has a lot of potential to make you rich. Lie about going into that field. Only do this to girls who don't seem to know anyone you knowq.

If you want a long term girlfriend, make shit about your future up.

Pick a profession online that sounds like it has a lot of potential to make you rich. Lie about going into that field. Only do this to girls who don't seem to know anyone you knowq.
Hopefully i can do this with my online job @universallyabhorred (if it ever works out) but nah i live in a shithole where women only want criminals and thugs, not nerds.

Last edited:
Tagging kid cels

@Broly @Truckzo @@? @theforgottenson
This won't work.

I have already had my delinquent ark and the kids only beat the fuck outta me over and over again.

This won't work.

I have already had my delinquent ark and the kids only beat the fuck outta me over and over again.
You have a chance as you’re a sophomore I’m a senior in a 7-12 school it’s over. Closest I could’ve ascended with was my oneitis

I think #5 is the most important on that list. At that age nothing makes you look dorkier than refusing to drink or use any drugs. Plus as an uglier male perhaps drinking or drugging with a femal may lower her inhibition enough to fuck you.

You have a chance as you’re a sophomore I’m a senior in a 7-12 school it’s over. Closest I could’ve ascended with was my oneitis
Dude if I even show up home 5 minutes late my parents are calling the cops. And they will have no problem sending me to some camp.

Dude if I even show up home 5 minutes late my parents are calling the cops. And they will have no problem sending me to some camp.
So your inceldom is mainly due to strict parents?

So your inceldom is mainly due to strict parents?
This wouldn't work either way. And my parents are lenient. They just aren't with all that act up shit you know?