Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to get lean/ find motivation to work out?

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
Realized that being stronger/leaned will indefintely boost my confidence and make me live a happier life. Although with psuedo gyno and excess shit in my torso I figure it's gonna be a long task. I need to boost my strength and find inner motivation quick

Discipline and consistency over motivation
Start small and expand

Discipline and consistency over motivation
Start small and expand
This is good advice. Don't bite more than you can chew. Don't set unachievable goals, allow for the change of lifestyle to become gradual. Introduce trainings and changes to diet over time, don't beat yourself over failures and keep the consistency.

do it for health. after going into full LDAR mode, i've had to battle with potential diabetes and/or hypertension. as if life isn't shitty enough, you don't want that on top of it.

If you can find a work out buddy, that’s fantastic. If not, motivationalvideomaxx

getting high before work out makes me feel like im in a training montage :feelsLSD: