Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get a social life with no friends (vague shitty advice from google)

HonklerBBCwarrior

HonklerBBCwarrior

Paragone
★★★★★
Attend a club or organization meeting. Sometimes they will have an open house for potential members.

Take a class. This is another good way to meet new people

Meet people at work

Join a social media group

Get out more.

This advice just didnt work for me

sounds like generic normie ramblings

When most people react to you like you're some kind of alien life form/ or you just killed their family in front of them, there is no social life to get.

Like most things, what joogle suggests may yield something if you're average+ in looks and not severely autistic... (wet)

When most people react to you like you're some kind of alien life form/ or you just killed their family in front of them, there is no social life to get.

Like most things, what joogle suggests may yield something if you're average+ in looks and not severely autistic... (wet)
Youve seen my face

could this advice work for me?

Attend a club or organization meeting. Sometimes they will have an open house for potential members.

Take a class. This is another good way to meet new people

Meet people at work

Join a social media group

Get out more.
You can’t.

this is your only social life, ugly ass chinks.

Youve seen my face

I don't know tbh, it's something you have to find out for yourself when you have to be around normfags. Then you will get a good idea.

Youve seen my face

ive seen your face and ive seen much worse looking literal subhumans. maybe just lose some weight? you are white afterall.

How to get a social life with no friends
Answer: go out more and make friends.

I've only met my friends through school which is why I worry so much about after I graduate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back