Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to deal with Staceys in your house?

DarwincelAS

DarwincelAS

Greycel
Hi, new here after one too many times bumping into Staceys in the morning after my Chad housemates bring them home. They look at me like I'm repulsive - if they look at me at all, even after using all of my coffee and other stuff. Obviously, I can't say anything to women like that, so I just had to finally set up an account and rant about it.

What am I supposed to do about this constant flow of roasties? I'm thinking about just leaving at 5am cause it fucks up the rest of my day. Even that wouldn't help with the repulsive sounds they make with my housemates at night, nor stop them stealing my shit.

Unrelated, are there many other Britcels here?

Tell your friend to invite them for breakfast, have 2 bottles of milk.
Cum in one bottle, while leaving the other one intact. Give the roasties a taste of your cum milk, enjoy while they are eating your cum.

You're a cuck mate if you allow that. You should've moved out the first time that happened.

Stop living with chads

Lol at the milk idea. We had to live out and I didn't find any housemates in my 1st year so didn't have a choice about who to live with. Was thinking about leaving but tbh I'd lose too much money and as that would be caused by the Stacys it seems like it would make me a massive cuck.

1AB7E995 A177 49F9 8244 8445E07D0132

Lol at the milk idea. We had to live out and I didn't find any housemates in my 1st year so didn't have a choice about who to live with. Was thinking about leaving but tbh I'd lose too much money and as that would be caused by the Stacys it seems like it would make me a massive cuck.

Why don’t you tell them to stop using your coffee?

Tbh, it's not about the coffee. It's being looked at like shit in my own home first thing in the morning.

I'm never living with a Chad again, for sure. As for stealing my stuff, I'll just move it into my room, I guess.

But only after I try that milk idea - much appreciated. Will post if it goes according to plan.

Fuck living with housemates/roommates. I'd rather live on the street than share my place with strangers. Finding someway to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible is what I would do tho.