Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with people who make phisical """ jokes """?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/mC53H1m6k9w

I remember in middle school I was too short and scrawny to fight; also I I always had a submissive; high inhib personality.

When people showed me no respect, they used me as an object to laugh at...I never replied because I had fear they would be even more violent.
I tried to see as some jokes and I wasn't honest with myself; my mechanism was laughing at their bad jokes even if they were hurting me.
If I tried to point out they do it with more strenght or say they were just joking.
At work happens the same...I treat everyone with kindness and respect, I'm agreeable and well mannered.
But I work with low class people in a minimum wage...

Sometimes older guys used to bully me ( put my pants down or teasing/belittling) and again some neck slaps or they tried to punch my shoulders like they were boxing.
Again...all "" jokes "" where when I replied they put me down again to my position/yelled at me or they were on the point of fighting.

What can i do and why this happens?
I always avoided the fight just because I need to work and I don't want to be sued exc

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/mC53H1m6k9w

I remember in middle school I was too short and scrawny to fight; also I I always had a submissive; high inhib personality.

When people showed me no respect, they used me as an object to laugh at...I never replied because I had fear they would be even more violent.
I tried to see as some jokes and I wasn't honest with myself; my mechanism was laughing at their bad jokes even if they were hurting me.

At work happens the same...I treat everyone with kindness and respect, I'm agreeable and well mannered.
But I work with low class people in a minimum wage...

Sometimes older guys used to bully me ( put my pants down or teasing/belittling) and again some neck slaps or they tried to punch my shoulders like they were boxing.
Again...all "" jokes "" where when I replied they put me down again to my position/yelled at me or they were on the point of fighting.

What can i do and why this happens?
I always avoided the fight just because I need to work and I don't want to be sued exc

Scrawny people are gross and you probably deserved the bullying for being such a high inhib anorexic pussy.

In any case, it should already be obvious that most jokes now are just a socially acceptable means of being a terrible person. Your naivety is sad.

Last edited:
You can't do shit. They only do that to weak social outcasts who can't fight back. It's a brutal world

Monkeys gonna monkey

Scrawny people are gross and you probably deserved the bullying for being such a high inhib anorexic pussy.

In any case, it should already be obvious that most jokes now are just a socially acceptable means of being a terrible person. Your naivety is sad.
are you fat by any chance?

society is shit whats new ,

jfl at man beating other man up or making fun of those ,
then again m - m - mUsT iMpReSs wOmAn.

in the past i wouldve ignored it , now , i would trash on that dude , they only lern the hard way

Turn them into a pack

fucking hell man, why are you so hostile on a obscure incel forum? Most people when they are middle schoolers aren't going to be low inhib people willing to fight their seniors who are usually 10x bigger and stronger then them.
most jokes now are just a socially acceptable means of being a terrible person.
I will agree on this

Last edited:
That's the whole problem, there is nothing that can be done. Except, training martial arts and detaching your mentality to the point you don't care about your life. I would fight back bare knuckles anyone with anything in their hands at this point.
As a child you don't know you have nothing to lose, once the realisation comes - nothing keeps you from fighting back

with physical violence :feelsBox::feelsBox:

I experienced this for a short period of time at school. Fought back hard, no regard for consequences. Expelled from a couple of local schools...but it never happened again once my reputation was known.

If you are soft, gentle and appear weak, the abuse will never stop.

I experienced this for a short period of time at school. Fought back hard, no regard for consequences. Expelled from a couple of local schools...but it never happened again once my reputation was known.

If you are soft, gentle and appear weak, the abuse will never stop.
The fightingbackpill strikes again. Nuke this gay earth ASAP tbh
I bet no bully ever got expelled in your case, am I right?

Only I was expelled.
What a surprise... I've seen it and when people talk about this it's always the same: the victim gets the book thrown at him and the bully gets at most a slap in the wrist.
Even if teachers know the bullying happened, they will side with the bully.
Fucking clown world.