Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with loneliness

arthur17

arthur17

Pessimist
I cant handle it anymore im going crazier every single day.Im just staying in my room and freak out.
My nature brutally reject the suicide but i dont see any other option.

I don't know man. I'm facing the same issue and I think you need to talk to people IRL but i won't lie to yo though. It ain't gonna be easy to go through life without a chick by your side..

let it consume you

I really don't know

I don't know man. I'm facing the same issue and I think you need to talk to people IRL but i won't lie to yo though. It ain't gonna be easy to go through life without a chick by your side..
Yes talking to people would help.
But when the people get to know that i have 0 friends they will think im some weirdo and will ghost me 100%

Let it consume you.

there is no real way to cope with loneliness if you are a deformed ogre. The best solution is rope

its painful at first but you just get numb to it

autistic modding projects.

get high on weed or something, but the best solution is rope

get high on weed or something, but the best solution is ope

@DottKo334

All of you faggots, literally read my threads about opioids and depression/loneliness/suicidality.

The mods should honestly put some of these threads into "must read" since it will save lives @Fat Link

Last edited:
I cant handle it anymore im going crazier every single day.Im just staying in my room and freak out.

I basically feel the same, but the best thing to do for your mental health is to just leave your house and get fresh air, it's best to leave the country every now and then.

I’ve run out of coping ideas. The only thing I can think of is drugs or alcohol. At least I’m damaging my liver and hopefully die before I’m 30.

Chat with people online and if you feel comfortable enough try voicechat

All of you faggots, literally read my threads about opioids and depression/loneliness/suicidality.

The mods should honestly put some of these threads into "must read" since it will save lives @Fat Link
Link me homie.

Leave this place, leave your computer, leave your country for a week or so and travel in the third world for a week or so (avoid places with high crime rate though)

I can tell you're white and living in first world based on your profile picture. Definitely stop reading nihilistic german philosophers as well.

i wish i knew man

If i knew the answer i wouldn't be here

You will get used to it.

i will rope soon

I don't deal with it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6