Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to cope with wageslavery?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I'm forced to wageslave in a shitty warehouse because if i don't pay my mom 1/3 of my paycheck she will kick me out. How to cope with endless slavery? I'm incapable of enjoying anything anymore and i look forward to nothing. My depression is getting worse by the day.

cope after work, it is the only way.
have goal in mind too, but that falls under cope

cope after work, it is the only way.
have goal in mind too, but that falls under cope
No copes work for me anymore. Only alcohol kind of does but i can't drink it anymore.

No copes work for me anymore. Only alcohol kind of does but i can't drink it anymore.
then if you cannot cope you will just endure the pain of wageslavery with no respite. this cannot be good for a man.

Criminalmaxxing
Steal from your job

How to cope with endless slavery?

I'm NET at the moment (not in employment or training, however i am in highschool atm) and I don't understand how my peers are already wageslaving. The slavery will never end, once you start slaving you slave for the rest of your life. I have to cope afterschool with vidya and forum because it's so fucking shit.

Why can't you drink anymore?
I'm on antibiotics for my acne and i shouldn't mix them with alcohol. My liver is already fucked up enough.