Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being dependent from my parents

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I hate being dependent from my parents. What my parents did before i turned 18 was restricting access to electronic devices if i would act out or do something they dont like. But now that im adult they cant restrict access to my devices anymore, but there are other things they can threaten me with. For example they pay for my mobile contract, my car insurance, transfer shekels to my bank account every month and the house i live in belongs to them. They even threatened to kick me out if i ever decide to go the NEET route and dont wageslave like a good god. Sure i enjoy that they pay for my insurances and contracts and that i get shekels from them but my parents are some of the most insufferable people i have met in my entire life and i want to have to do with them as little as possible, at best nothing at all.

They wouldn't treat you like this if you were taller.

They wouldn't treat you like this if you were taller.
I dont think its even about that, its more about the fact that i am non NT and was always a social outcast who got no pussy

You can't expect your parents to look after every aspect of your life forever

You working at all or nah?

What year bro. You'll be on good cash when you finish tho. That's what I heard hey

I can relate. It's like a type of cuckoldry forced upon you for the first 20-ish years of your miserable life :feelsrope:

I hate being dependent from my parents. What my parents did before i turned 18 was restricting access to electronic devices if i would act out or do something they dont like. But now that im adult they cant restrict access to my devices anymore, but there are other things they can threaten me with. For example they pay for my mobile contract, my car insurance, transfer shekels to my bank account every month and the house i live in belongs to them. They even threatened to kick me out if i ever decide to go the NEET route and dont wageslave like a good god. Sure i enjoy that they pay for my insurances and contracts and that i get shekels from them but my parents are some of the most insufferable people i have met in my entire life and i want to have to do with them as little as possible, at best nothing at all.
A cel could be a phd and nobody would hire one

It sucks ass how chads can party all day and be management or start a business easily while some cels study all day and end up wageslaving because they dont have peopleskills or theyre too ugly to get hired

(most ricecels and currycels are)

It sucks ass how chads can party all day and be management or start a business easily while some cels study all day and end up wageslaving because they dont have peopleskills or theyre too ugly to get hired
brootal

trying to live independently with the tism is suifuel I wont make it long before i end up homeless The wrold will treat me even worse but it better than living with parents that have control over you have atleast you have little freedom and peace

Last edited: