Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Enraged by arguing with American Christian Normies online

I don't know to begin with.this thread too long

spam them the bible literal quotes again and again to shut these self serving self interested retards up.
Actually - The title of this thread is interesting because while run of the mill American conservatives are annoying, I have the same feeling talking to new age Hindus.
evryreliogn and very denominations have their own rightful methdolgy and you are not anyway special
What is "rightful" is proven in time and by cultural success before decadence ratio. For example, it's clear that Hinduism was not a long term high-reward strategy.
you really have a lot to learn if you think catholics would understand half of what i just taught you rn jfl :feelskek: , they dont understand the prophets writtings daniel paul or even jesus

if you want to get how dispensationalism (that we saw jesus use in luke 4 and paul said to use it) flow throughout the whole bible

watch this vid
View: https://youtu.be/GI4CteEFxOk

he is a chink (i dont agree with him on everything but he is mostly correct at least 75 to 80% of the time)

But what about Protestants. I have a "reimagining protestants" outlook.