Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to choose the right womb in the afterlife

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Reincarnation happens based on family lineages. Karma is the natural consequences of things. It has no bias to good or bad. Only retards get hit by karma because they don’t know how to evade karma taxes by being smart.

Contrary to what religious cucks say, people who do good won’t always get good and people who do evil won’t always get punished. Plenty of evil people are succeeding and ruling the world and nothing bad happens to them. Karma only hurts you if you’re retarded and ignorant and don’t know how to avoid basic traps that will make you suffer and others (for example two sub-5s having children while they hate each other)

Theoretically, if you want to stop reincarnating in your trucel family lineage, the bloodline has to end. This may happen naturally if the bloodline becomes trucel, mutated and fucked up enough.

Once a bloodline ends, you hop into another family lineage closely related to yours and start reincarnating there.

So basically you have to sever all karmic ties to your family.

If your siblings mate with tera chad and stacies, every other soul in the family will benefit from that. Personally I will rope just in time for when one of my siblings marries and fucks her BF so I reincarnate as their chad/stacy child. I fully believe in this.

In that time I will die sinless knowing I haven’t destroyed a single soul so I will be given a pass by whatever gay god is waiting for me in the aftERlife. If you die sinless you have the advantage in the afterlife because no niggER entities will guilt trip you into living a worse life.

Blessed are the MEEKS for thEiRs is the kingdom of heaven

don't you just reincarnate randomly after death?
i don't believe what curries say about reincarnation, it's totally luck based

What if you don't have siblings? You just cease to exist?

What if you don't have siblings? You just cease to exist?
I think you probably reincarnate to a different side of the family. YOU KNOW WHATS SCARY, I DONT WANT TO REINCARNATE AS AN ETHNIC IN CURRY LAND BECAUSE MY FAMILY HAS PEOPLE THERE

don't you just reincarnate randomly after death?
i don't believe what curries say about reincarnation, it's totally luck based
I don’t know I just think family based reincarnation makes sense

I think you probably reincarnate to a different side of the family. YOU KNOW WHATS SCARY, I DONT WANT TO REINCARNATE AS AN ETHNIC IN CURRY LAND BECAUSE MY FAMILY HAS PEOPLE THERE
Imagine you rope thinking you will be a chad but instead you are reborn as a 5'2 balding janitor in some slum in Mumbai jfl

Manifest that shit, just become Chad bro

Imagine you rope thinking you will be a chad but instead you are reborn as a 5'2 balding janitor in some slum in Mumbai jfl
One of the reasons why i havent killed myself yet

Reincarnation happens based on family lineages. Karma is the natural consequences of things. It has no bias to good or bad. Only retards get hit by karma because they don’t know how to evade karma taxes by being smart.

Contrary to what religious cucks say, people who do good won’t always get good and people who do evil won’t always get punished. Plenty of evil people are succeeding and ruling the world and nothing bad happens to them. Karma only hurts you if you’re retarded and ignorant and don’t know how to avoid basic traps that will make you suffer and others (for example two sub-5s having children while they hate each other)

Theoretically, if you want to stop reincarnating in your trucel family lineage, the bloodline has to end. This may happen naturally if the bloodline becomes trucel, mutated and fucked up enough.

Once a bloodline ends, you hop into another family lineage closely related to yours and start reincarnating there.

So basically you have to sever all karmic ties to your family.

If your siblings mate with tera chad and stacies, every other soul in the family will benefit from that. Personally I will rope just in time for when one of my siblings marries and fucks her BF so I reincarnate as their chad/stacy child. I fully believe in this.

In that time I will die sinless knowing I haven’t destroyed a single soul so I will be given a pass by whatever gay god is waiting for me in the aftERlife. If you die sinless you have the advantage in the afterlife because no niggER entities will guilt trip you into living a worse life.

Blessed are the MEEKS for thEiRs is the kingdom of heaven
So by that logic my reincarnation won’t live a good life until every victim branch of the yellow inbreeding cult dies out, which I Imagine will happen around a century from now

Reincarnate as a dog/bear and slay white stacies theory

Karma doesn't exist

Avoid that shit bro...

Unless you want to be born in Haiti!!!