Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to bring up the blackpill to my delusional mom?

G

GreyCloudss

Greycel
My mom occasionally brings up when I'm going to get a girlfriend and that she wants grandkids, etc she almost introduced me to a repairman's mixed daughter but she said she had a boyfriend glad that never happened.

Here are some points,

She says I'm not short but I'm 5'8 in the west I am a usacel even my dad was concerned about me when the doctor said its over for me at my last appointment with him

She says I look fine even though I am obese, she said I shouldn't lose any more weight when I was around 210lbs because I would look skinny as in not masculine.( and I gained 50 pounds since a court cause that will be settled tmr or sooner)

I am black and not NT. I feel anxious around other people and sometimes a nervous tic activates which makes me jerk my neck straight to one side or my head spasms making people around me uncomfortable.

I have a down grown face and a long flat maxilla,narrow jaw, legit need bimax and LL and some other stuff if I want any hope.

Unsure of how I would bring up the black pill to her so she could accept/help fund my future surgeries.

It seems like my dad was kinda black pilled because of the doctor appointment thing but I never talked to him about it and I can't now since he passed away last year he was a tyrone-lite.

Im thinking of just dropping out of college and try to get some IT certs and get a help desk job to moneymaxx and work my way up to something more specialized but whats the point if she wont let me get surguries.

Sorry if what I wrote isn't super detailed or out of place I am a brainfogcel. Any help is appreciated I just don't know how to make it approachable for her

5’8 non NT and black is brutal since black men are expected to be very masculine and tall. But at least you aren’t 130 lbs like me. Don’t try talking about the blackpill irl. If anyone mentions incels say “idk about that” or “oh they’re weird” and carry on. As far as surgeries go unless if you’re rich you’re not gonna convince her, I’d start saving now and maybe loose some weight to have a better face. Good luck.

Stop trying to blackpill people, especially your parents.
They don't care because it's never affected them in their days.

Most moms will never accept it, my mother still says lookism isn't a thing and height doesn't matter.

Don't blackpill your parents. They are probably too old for that and you don't want them to face the brutal reality. My parents are the only people I care about and I wouldn't want anything bad for them

Why would anyone in their right mind attempt to blackpill a normie, better yet their mom. Just fucking lol

I blackpilled my parents through repetition

"Son, when you get married and have kids"

"Girls don't like asians. Also marriage is betabuxxing"

"That's not true son, you're so handsome!"

"Girls don't like asians. White men have superior phenotype."

"Come on son, you just have to be nice and you'll find a good girl"

"Girls don't like asians. Personality doesen't matter"

After 100,000 reps, they got the message. Just gotta drill it through their skulls little by little. Kinda like when Andy broke through the walls of his cell in Shawshank by chipping away over the years, you gotta chip away their bluepilled boomer mindset.

It's tough for parents to admit that they created a genetic dead end, because it's an insult to their own genetics.

[UWSL]you should try to lose weight before having any surgery. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]In the case of proving blackpill, show celibacy statistics, studies that prove the advantage of tall/pretty people and show your results in relationship apps for them[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

First dont mention anything about incels, blackpill or terminology or she will think you are in some kind of sect. Try to tell her how ridiculous standards girls have and how you are not satisfied with your face.

a better solution : starve yourself and eat one meal a day

Don't blackpill your parents. They are probably too old for that and you don't want them to face the brutal reality. My parents are the only people I care about and I wouldn't want anything bad for them

She is like 53 probably is

Explaining a woman about the blackpill is pointless. They can not understand how hard unattractive males struggle nowdays. They think men and women have the same level of difficulty when it comes to dating , thats why they give shit advice or say retarded unrealistic shit like "you look fine, honey. There has to be a girl who likes you." Women just dont get it and never will. They even project their dating experience on a male.

You can explain to her that all women find you short and maybe ugly because thats something a woman should understand since women are Heightist themselves. Tell how girls only date guys who are 6ft+ or/and have a straight sharp jawline. Thats all you can do.

If she understands that, than maybe she is one step further in understanding why it is so hard but i dont expect much from a woman. They are all low-IQ retards.

5’8 non NT and black is brutal since black men are expected to be very masculine and tall. But at least you aren’t 130 lbs like me. Don’t try talking about the blackpill irl. If anyone mentions incels say “idk about that” or “oh they’re weird” and carry on. As far as surgeries go unless if you’re rich you’re not gonna convince her, I’d start saving now and maybe loose some weight to have a better face. Good luck.
Yep never have or will I just plan on working for x amount of years until I can get enough to get what I need
[UWSL]you should try to lose weight before having any surgery. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]In the case of proving blackpill, show celibacy statistics, studies that prove the advantage of tall/pretty people and show your results in relationship apps for them[/UWSL]
Yep I will go back on my Auschwitz diet after my court thing tmr , the app thing sounds pretty solid ill try that out
First dont mention anything about incels, blackpill or terminology or she will think you are in some kind of sect. Try to tell her how ridiculous standards girls have and how you are not satisfied with your face.
Ill try telling her about that especially with apps

Explaining a woman about the blackpill is pointless. They can not understand how hard unattractive males struggle nowdays. They think men and women have the same level of difficulty when it comes to dating , thats why they give shit advice or say retarded unrealistic shit like "you look fine, honey. There has to be a girl who likes you." Women just dont get it and never will. They even project their dating experience on a male.

You can explain to her that all women find you short and maybe ugly because thats something a woman should understand since women are Heightist themselves. Tell how girls only date guys who are 6ft+ or/and have a straight sharp jawline. Thats all you can do.

If she understands that, than maybe she is one step further in understanding why it is so hard but i dont expect much from a woman. They are all low-IQ retards.

Yep ill basically tell her that the bloodline ends with me if my face and height doesn't get improved hopefully that will make her listen to what im saying
I blackpilled my parents through repetition

"Son, when you get married and have kids"

"Girls don't like asians. Also marriage is betabuxxing"

"That's not true son, you're so handsome!"

"Girls don't like asians. White men have superior phenotype."

"Come on son, you just have to be nice and you'll find a good girl"

"Girls don't like asians. Personality doesen't matter"

After 100,000 reps, they got the message. Just gotta drill it through their skulls little by little. Kinda like when Andy broke through the walls of his cell in Shawshank by chipping away over the years, you gotta chip away their bluepilled boomer mindset.

It's tough for parents to admit that they created a genetic dead end, because it's an insult to their own genetics.

So I should basically turn that into a conversation whenever she brings it up? Im going to try to bring up the height thing later but the face one seems more doable right now.

a better solution : starve yourself and eat one meal a day
thats what I did except the omad part I just ate 1000-1200 cals a day and lost like 70 lbs in 5-6 months

Last edited:
don't bother. just going to upset her for nothing. you aren't going to convince her like you aren't going to convince females in general or handsome men. they have no ability to relate to these kinds of problems. also better not bring up these issues irl in general. i do but only because there is no prospect of it harming me at this point in my life. losing weight will help. i feel ever so slightly better about myself with the fat under the chin mostly melted away. still ugly and require jaw surgery but every little helps.

Try to at least moneymaxx and save up to do those surgeries man, a woman would not understand especially since your mom has grown up in a time where the dating market wasn’t as fucked as it is right now so she will think with a very bluepilled mindset even a woman in her 20’s think the exact same and virtue signal, they just can’t be trusted.