Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to block someone on here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
There are some abusive racist brocels here whom I dont want contact with,they cause pain

It's the ignore button, if you hover over their name.

Don't be a little bitch. Crazy mofos with crazy worldviews is what makes this place fun. Diversity is our strength (unironically).

What type pf shitskin are you? Sandcel. Blackcel?. If you lurk hard you'll see everyone a little rysist in their own way.

You send a message to one of the mods here and ask them to block the person(s) in question

Don't be a little bitch. Crazy mofos with crazy worldviews is what makes this place fun. Diversity is our strength (unironically).

What type pf shitskin are you? Sandcel. Blackcel?. If you lurk hard you'll see everyone a little rysist in their own way.

Funny I ignore all the shitskins.

He hates us enough to ignore us but not to go back to his own country, typical parasite.

He hates us enough to ignore us but not to go back to his own country, typical parasite.
People like you deserve to die virgins and suffer while being ugly/manlet.Hooe you end up suimaxing or ERmaxing pigcel

My country is eurabia and it will be till my death

People like you deserve to die virgins and suffer while being ugly/manlet.Hooe you end up suimaxing or ERmaxing pigcel
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Angry monkey.

till my death
Can't wait

I don't block anybody here regardless of their opinions, I don't blame you for doing it though, they're pretty toxic and annoying.

bro are you an sjw snowflake?

Ignore button

bro are you an sjw snowflake?
There's some super annoying Jesus dicksuckers on this site that don't get banned for some reason and always do @ mentions with bible quotes. No choice but to block them.

There's some super annoying Jesus dicksuckers on this site that don't get banned for some reason and always do @ mentions with bible quotes. No choice but to block them.
fucking cucks being christian and blackpilled haahha

Click on profile, then click on ignore