Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to be more attractive

T

ThunderBolt

Banned
-
I know how you can more attractive, let's begin:

1. if you're white you should get a light tan, you look healthy and more cool, if you're brown you shouldn't care about this, if you are more light or brown doesn't matter, for them you're brown whatever you do

2. get fit, the calisthenics body is what women like, a good biceps and 4 pack, it's free, unlike gym. Getting fit is extremely easy, if you work hard and you only weight 5 kg above your height you can do it in 1 month, it can take you 2 or 3 months if you don't work hard every day. I have done it but im an obssesive person and when i wanna do something i achieve it, maybe you're lazy, surely. If your weight is above your height you should do intermittent fasting, extremely recommended.

3. be smart, yes, being smart unlike some people think is attractive for women. Obviously if they don't know you are smart they won't care, what i mean by being smart is not being a weirdo that like talking about maths. I mean having a good reasoning for example to discuss, that's something that women see, if they saw that you're stupid and you're also ugly you fucked up.

4. discrete social media, if you aren't a extremely succesful men it's better to be shy here, don't show off there, having a car when you are > 25 yo is not something to be proud of. Unless you've a really good car don't show it.

5. To lose shame: This is hard and easy at the same time, don't be scared of getting rejected by women, don't be scared of talking to no one, this is just practising, try to talk everyone like they were scum, don't rate them like human beings, for you they're scum no matter what they are.

That's my advice. I could talk about other things but this is what i know about. Social stuff is not my speciality.

Last edited:
just be chad

Getting fit was the only useful advice

Just have good skeletal structure bro

I really wish doing this would help me, I tried. But I'm too ugly and I'm short.

I really wish doing this would help me, I tried. But I'm too ugly and I'm short.
I see, well, i don't know how to help you, the reality is that unless you get rich you're not gonna fuck constantly hot women, but there're always drunk women so enjoy.

20% brag
So does that mean you're getting pussy:feelshmm:?
No, im into that by the moment, i would like to have women coming at my house to fuck with me, but im not gonna go to fuck them. But what i mean is that women are attracted somewhat to me, i've had women at pre college trying to flirt with me, but i was a teenager and i rejected them. So im still virgin and i lost social contact, but im still attractive because my height is above almost all women, my face is above average and i have a fit body unlike most people. Im incel but because of lack of social interactions, not because of physical appearance.

that women are attracted somewhat to me, i've had women at pre college trying to flirt with me
I don't think you will last long on this forum

No, im into that by the moment, i would like to have women coming at my house to fuck with me, but im not gonna go to fuck them. But what i mean is that women are attracted somewhat to me, i've had women at pre college trying to flirt with me, but i was a teenager and i rejected them. So im still virgin and i lost social contact, but im still attractive because my height is above almost all women, my face is above average and i have a fit body unlike most people. Im incel but because of lack of social interactions, not because of physical appearance.
If not interacting with women is the only reason you're a virgin, then why you're here? That's something that can be easily fixed and you're in full control of it.

If not interacting with women is the only reason you're a virgin, then why you're here? That's something that can be easily fixed and you're in full control of it.
i don't know, i don't like an adult, i prefer being a timeless teenager, like peter pan. I don't wanna work nor i wanna flirt with women, nor i wanna have children, i just wanna do the things i like at my house and chill. I see women like, they're hot, i get horny and that's it, it's like very primitive having a girlfriend, taking care of her, trying to make her interested in you. I just wanna have sex and that's i

Last edited:
i don't know, i don't like an adult, i prefer being a timeless teenager, like peter pan. I don't wanna work nor i wanna flirt with women, nor i wanna have children, i just wanna do the things i like at my house and chill. I see women like, they're hot, i get horny and that's it, it's like very primitive having a girlfriend, taking care of her, trying to make her interested in you. I just wanna have sex and that's i
There's nothing with that, but this is an incel forum, where men are unable to attract any woman, so this place isn't for you.

Last edited:
I know how you can more attractive, let's begin:

1. if you're white you should get a light tan, you look healthy and more cool, if you're brown you shouldn't care about this, if you are more light or brown doesn't matter, for them you're brown whatever you do

2. get fit, the calisthenics body is what women like, a good biceps and 4 pack, it's free, unlike gym. Getting fit is extremely easy, if you work hard and you only weight 5 kg above your height you can do it in 1 month, it can take you 2 or 3 months if you don't work hard every day. I have done it but im an obssesive person and when i wanna do something i achieve it, maybe you're lazy, surely. If your weight is above your height you should do intermittent fasting, extremely recommended.

3. be smart, yes, being smart unlike some people think is attractive for women. Obviously if they don't know you are smart they won't care, what i mean by being smart is not being a weirdo that like talking about maths. I mean having a good reasoning for example to discuss, that's something that women see, if they saw that you're stupid and you're also ugly you fucked up.

4. discrete social media, if you aren't a extremely succesful men it's better to be shy here, don't show off there, having a car when you are > 25 yo is not something to be proud of. Unless you've a really good car don't show it.

5. To lose shame: This is hard and easy at the same time, don't be scared of getting rejected by women, don't be scared of talking to no one, this is just practising, try to talk everyone like they were scum, don't rate them like human beings, for you they're scum no matter what they are.

That's my advice. I could talk about other things but this is what i know about. Social stuff is not my speciality.
Ok GrAYcel

There's nothing with that, but this is an incel forum, where men are unable to attract any womam, so this place isn't for you.
Im still a virgin, im 21, im incel, uncapable of having relationship with women. Just like you, maybe in your case you have tried and you haven't been succesfull, in my case i never tried and i had 3 or 4 women directly flirting with me, but i was younger, the last one i was 18 and that one i could have fucked her surely, she wasn't bad at all, she was a 6, i rejected her and everyone laughed. After that i lost all social interactions and now i only know a few people. You can be an incel because of lack of social interactions too, it's not only about looks.

Im still a virgin, im 21, im incel, uncapable of having relationship with women. Just like you, maybe in your case you have tried and you haven't been succesfull, in my case i never tried and i had 3 or 4 women directly flirting with me, but i was younger, the last one i was 18 and that one i could have fucked her surely, she wasn't bad at all, she was a 6, i rejected her and everyone laughed. After that i lost all social interactions and now i only know a few people. You can be an incel because of lack of social interactions too, it's not only about looks.
Go redpill max then you fag. How tall are you

you’ll be able to get some low tier Becky with ur subhuman height
height importance depends on where you're living, in north europe being < 5'9 is too short because all men are taller and some women are as tall you, outside those countries it's a normal height, anyway most people lie about their height, if someone is telling you he is 5'10 he is 5'8 surely, if someone tells you 6, he is 5'10, people are very ignorant with height.

R/inceltears is the real incel forum. All the chads are on .is

I'm short and have an ugly face, it's fucking ovER