Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News How to be a faggot

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Same guy:

Also someone pointed out that girls sexting me could be men. Possible. As much as I can be a woman too. Or that niceguys are genuine guys but women don't give them a chance. Either that or they got a thing called intuition.

My intuition tells me they're legit women

This guy literally chats with faggots online and thinks he's a Chad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I feel like this person is a virgin himself by the way he writes

All those words just for one measly upvote

He writes that much text about how to not be a creep. Something tells me this guy is a fucking creep.

I’ll try to keep this short. Women aren’t stupid. In fact they have a razor sharp intuiton and their guard goes right up the minute they sense that you’re a prick.
Their guard only goes right up the minute they see that you're short, ugly, balding or painfully average.

Personality is a bluepilled myth. Just don't be ugly. Water is wet. :incel:

I think what he wrote is generally pretty good.

But it's basic shit, you'd have to be a retard to not know that shit anyway.

goes without saying you can do all this if your chad and it won't matter

That is the problem, they think we are infants that needs to be talked down to until we get it the way they do. He wrote "Basic Internet Etiquette 101" and wants us to heed his word like he is the fucking messiah of unknown knowledge.

I'm not disregarding the retard amount on the net, but if a man can explain why he is an incel, then it is normal to assume he knows this basic shit, so whatever he wrote is moot point for any kind of debate and "lessons about life".

I won't gain anything talking to women on the internet also this guy is certainly incel

intuition lmao hes got be a faggot himself

1. How do you know they’re women? Timestamped pic or LARP.

2. how do you go on a date through a screen? How do you cuddle? Make love?

Come on man, chatting to “girls” online doesn’t make you some chad, it’s a waste of time. Approaching someone you know IRL is where it’s at.

I hate ITfag normies who think personality is everything, they don’t know how the real world works because they spend all their time looking at Reddit.

I won't gain anything talking to women on the internet also this guy is certainly incel
Yea exactly, is this guy getting anything out of chatting with these women? Voice chat ok, I get that. It’s important to know how to make women feel comfortable and happy but texting is easy for anyone. Like for fucks sake, this dude is riding around on his high horse for doing a basic human function.

I hate ITfag normies who think personality is everything, they don’t know how the real world works because they spend all their time looking at Reddit.
Reddit isn’t real life, they should go outside for once.

They’re to busy looking at their le epic heckin chungus keanu wholesome 10 r slash dank memes
Kek, I mean yeah I spend time on here after having tried to socialize for years. I’m also in a position where I have a lot of free time and I can browse this site at my job. When I go off to college soon I’ll probably have less time to post here but I’m ok with that. I’m gonna try my hardest to ascend and socialize there.

He basically just said dont talk to women in any way shape or form :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Be respectful, listen, don’t be pushy and ask for nudes, and don’t sent unsolicited wiener pics. It’s not that hard. If she doesn’t engage in conversation then you aren’t good enough for her, plain and simple. I’ve tried enough to know that my physical appearance is the main issue. Talking to girls isn’t some sort of rocket science where you have to do everything perfectly.
He basically just said dont talk to women in any way shape or form :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
“This is how you talk to women online!”

Ok bro, what’s the point? You can’t do shit through a screen. If you can meet up IRL and go on dates that’s good, but if she’s in a different area (far away) don’t mess with her, look for local women who are good to you.

just follow 100 rules so she replies you back with one word bro meanwhile chad just sends snap of his face and gets nudes :lul:

how cucked you have to be to even think about writing that bullshit :lul::lul:

the person who wrote this should kill himself right now, literally just end your pathetic life if you end up writing a word salad on cucktears. If that was my son i would strangle him to death right there

Posting that chinase wall of text in reddit is a faggot trait JFL

Just don't call them foids broo!! Just don't say based bro!!

4 upvotes. LMAO. Even ITfags are not interested in his bullshit

“Just jestermaxx bro!”

someone should do a tinder chadfish experiment breaking all of his rules and see how that works out. Open convo with “fuck you, I’m ugly” and see how the foid responds
Just don't call them foids broo!! Just don't say based bro!!
Girls hate guys that make those sounds with their face bro! Just make better sounds with your face bro and then girls will have sex with you! It’s all about making the right sounds!