Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to ascend with a foid at a bar?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Do I get really drunk and sit on a foid’s lap?
How many of you tried approaching foids in a party setting?
I am usually too high inhib even when I am drunk. It can also be a good idea to wait for a foid to approach you because then you know she’s interested but because of covid everyone will be sitting down with friends :feelsrope:

Impossible in 2022

If we knew, we wouldn't be here.

Who even goes to bars anymore? I thought people still did that in the early 2000's

Who even goes to bars anymore? I thought people still did that in the early 2000's
Everyone? They’re always going to be a thing.

The way normies do it is you wait until a girl holds your eye contact, and then you walk over and talk.

Of course if foids give you eye contact, then you shouldn't be here.

Go to a dating advice forum, they can help you.
My sig explains it all. Take it as gospel, and if you have any objections just save everybody some time and accept that you're wrong.
Your sig is wrong.
There are real life scenarios where you make unintentional eye contact, for example if you walk around a corner and there is somebody almost running into you. That's where the looks of disgust come from and they're very real.
It's not foids actively looking at you in disgust, it's foids making unintentional eye contact with you and as a reaction get a disgusted look on their face.

Last edited:
Not true because I’m a 5’8 ethnic. I’m pretty sure the eye contact doesn’t mean attraction.
Sigh. I'm tired of this.
Women don't look at subhumans just like they don't look at beggars or dog turds.
Assuming we're talking about women you don't know and aren't currently talking to.
If they let you see them looking at you, it's because they wanted you to see them looking at you, because they want your attention.
You know how a girl signals Chad to approach? She gives him a blank look and then immediately looks away.
"Oh, but foids give me looks of disgust."
No they don't. I've been pretty obsessed with studying who women look at (to the point of sitting at cafes for hours and paying close attention to who they look at and how) and I've never, not once if 15 years seen a woman give a look of disgust to a random stranger.

You have to be extreamly outgoing and charming, and at least average looking with everything maxxed. if you browse this fourm then you are most likely not these things

Not true because I’m a 5’8 ethnic. I’m pretty sure the eye contact doesn’t mean attraction.
yeah, eye contact isn't always good. Depending on where you live you may be interesting to look at because you're exotic.

Approaching seems really counterintuative. If girls don't give you signs that they want you to approach them you might as well not do it. All you are doing is damaging your mental health by getting rejected by dozens or even hundreds of women, not to mention you are making yourself look like a clown. Its the harsh truth. If women want you to approach you will know.

Approaching seems really counterintuative. If girls don't give you signs that they want you to approach them you might as well not do it. All you are doing is damaging your mental health by getting rejected by dozens or even hundreds of women, not to mention you are making yourself look like a clown. Its the harsh truth. If women want you to approach you will know.
Women don’t give signs, that’s a cope. They approach men they find good looking.

Nah they do give signs, you can cope though. Of course only Chad Chaddington gets approached by femoids but that's not in the cards for the majority of men ever.

Nah they do give signs, you can cope though. Of course only Chad Chaddington gets approached by femoids but that's not in the cards for the majority of men ever.
Women don’t have to do a week of nofap to build up courage to talk to a man. They go through their lives being treated like royalty. If a man is attractive, she’ll go get him before another foid does.

" if foids give you eye contact, then you shouldn't be here." one of the dumbest quotes I've ever come across.

I live in a small town, bars here are like taverns of the old west.

why the fuck would you sit on her lap :feelskek:

It's an incel forum. No one would be here if we knew that.

By being attractive and by not being unattractive? wtf? For an incel to accomplish this feat you could blow scopolamine in her face. :feelskek: I mean lol what kind of answer do u want here...

Last edited: