Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to approach girls! It works every time!

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Approach them with confidence!

I seriously can't believe how stupid men are. Look at the comments on that video. Holy shit. People are fucking RETARDED.

Definitely works! An additional warm up tip that works is to start conversations with random people to get into a social mood. Talking to girls is easier when you're able to relax and feel comfortable talking to everyone regardless of looks, status, age, etc.
lmao.

wow bro thanks for the tips. now i will be a slayer for sure!

The IQ of men nowadays is no higher than 80 as i've always said.

> Didn't mention shower or haircut

FAKE!

BRB Gonna go and top my personality off with a shower a couple of haircuts.

Videos like this piss me off because of how stupid the majority of men are. Look how they actually believe that shit. Fucking dumb asses. The only ones it works for are for guys who already look good.

This is more cancerous.

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

5.2 M views tho and 32k likes lol. Look at the videos recommendation beneath the video and enjoy a journey full of quality cancerous content.
its sad people buy into this garbage. Listening to a female is probably the most autistic thing anyone can do.

End the madness and rope as a non chad male today!

Videos like this piss me off because of how stupid the majority of men are. Look how they actually believe that shit. Fucking dumb asses. The only ones it works for are for guys who already look good.

also many pick up shit is staged

This Norwood 3 Chadlite's days are numbered.

happy slayin' lads

This is some cringey cold approach even though it's Chad doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back