Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How this forum evolved in terms of IQ

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Look at these random High IQ thread, High IQ thread or High IQ thread coming from the ancient times.

Actual subjects of interest, actual discussions, actual hope projected towards the future ... The more I browse the old forum, the more I realize something happened. Something probably demonic. Is there a scheme behind it ? Let me explain.

The educationnal system around the world seems to be desorganized to the point you could almost feel there's some kind of evil secret agenda : to lower the general IQ of the population so that the elite can keep the sheeps in lines. Every second that passes, the general IQ of the global population perceptibly lowers. This is a real crisis we're facing.

You see all those lost souls, all those banned users from the first years of the forum ? In these threads, almost all users you can read are banned today. Dead. But still, their words through time survived. And they seemed so articulate ! Their conversations were, well, reasonnable, readable, they still expressed somehow their willpower through the lineament of thought itself. For a member living in "their close future" relatively, their words are crystal clear despite the generation gap.

Today, we have the sewer. Today, any member who's not retarded enough to know how to copy and paste random words "en masse" can look, somehow, like a respectable user, a bigwig. All that matters is "how much" you post, not "how" or "what".

Buddy boyos. Did the decadence of our time really reached this place that was supposed to be a haven for our wounded masculinity ? Is it truly beyond repair ? Is it ... Over ?

Last edited:
Okay big brained greycel.

I didn't feel like shit after I lost my virginity to a hooker

but that thread is still suifuel

1. There's not much to discuss in "Inceldom Discussion" anymore, topic has been mostly exhausted
2. Many high-IQ users have been banned
3. The Sewers are based, sewer dweller = trucel

1. There's not much to discuss in "Inceldom Discussion" anymore, topic has been mostly exhausted
This. There is nothing really new to learn. The laws have been discoverd. You can only bring new examples to the table.

This. There is nothing really new to learn. The laws have been discoverd. You can only bring new examples to the table.
So it's fucking over.

Something happened... May 2018 and 2020cels joined.

Sorry but i didn't choose to be low IQ.

I’m high IQ.

"high IQ Stuff" now are just common sense everyone knows 150 years ago, even the lowliest illiterate servants and slaves.

Joined Sep 2, 2020

JFL, everyone just commented on you being a greycel

When people spam "didn read" or "cope" after you try your best to make a high quality post, you become demoralized

What generation gap? what ancient times? it was few years back. I lurked here since r/shortcells been shutdown, it was funny place with alot of funny memes. Almost everything blackpill have been discussed over and over again, by now almost everything is water is wet. most of us are Neets and the one that have jobs and school they dont interact with normies enough to have entertaining or High IQ story. Dont blame people for not entertaining you enough.

When people spam "didn read" or "cope" after you try your best to make a high quality post, you become demoralized
I only write that stuff on the sewers tbh, why would you not read the posts when they are serious?

What generation gap? what ancient times? it was few years back. I lurked here since r/shortcells been shutdown, it was funny place with alot of funny memes. Almost everything blackpill have been discussed over and over again, by now almost everything is water is wet. most of us are Neets and the one that have jobs and school they dont interact with normies enough to have entertaining or High IQ story. Dont blame people for not entertaining you enough.
It's not about entertainment, it's about bringing up real subjects that matter. And places like the sewer is the equivalent of Tik Tok for retarded high inhib fucktards : this is literal entertainment. The last thing we need is entertainment, you're right here, but don't pretend I think otherwise.

"high IQ Stuff" now are just common sense everyone knows 150 years ago, even the lowliest illiterate servants and slaves.
I may start a holocaust debunking thread tomorrow but g*man police is already watching this forum

I only write that stuff on the sewers tbh, why would you not read the posts when they are serious?
Same, on the sewers I just joke around, but sadly on ID you still have people like that

Older posters usually were more high IQ due to been sexhavers/normies, they are smarters than us virgin males. They have more "emotional IQ" thats why usually they keep more atention in their post and write what we want to hear, pleasing their followers and their ego.

As more and more people find out about inceldom, the average IQ of the self identified incel population will gradually decline. It happens with every group, movement, fandom or interest. Pioneers and early adopters are always higher ability and higher IQ than the laggards who found out about a 'new' phenomenon yesterday.

The internet was very high IQ in the 90s, it became really dumb in the 2010s when every normie was finally on it. Gaming was a relatively high IQ, nerdy activity in the 80s and 90s, later the normies came and now every game holds your hand while you play it. Popularization leads to a decline in the level of discourse. Fact of life.

It's not about entertainment, it's about bringing up real subjects that matter. And places like the sewer is the equivalent of Tik Tok for retarded high inhib fucktards : this is literal entertainment. The last thing we need is entertainment, you're right here, but don't pretend I think otherwise.
i expressed myself wrong, i didnt meant entertaining as quick fun or such as tik tok retards, for low iq posts i dunno im not here enough to know, maybe smarter people ascended using their brain and we stupid ones rot here.

As more and more people find out about inceldom, the average IQ of the self identified incel population will gradually decline. It happens with every group, movement, fandom or interest.

The internet was very high IQ in the 90s, it became really dumb in the 2010s when every normie was finally on it. Gaming was a relatively high IQ, nerdy activity in the 80s and 90s, later the normies came and now every game holds your hand while you play it. Popularization leads to a decline in the level of discourse. Fact of life.

The more people you introduce into anything, the lower the average IQ becomes. This even happens in social conversation. The larger the group, the dumber the group conversation is going to be. It's probably some kind in-group behavioral bias to ensure that no member of the group gets left out.

I think this forum has reached a point where pretty much any other forum IQ mogs this one.
:blackpill:
How many alts do you have, man? Shit.

JFL
I wish I were as intelligent as him.
Older posters usually were more high IQ due to been sexhavers/normies, they are smarters than us virgin males. They have more "emotional IQ" thats why usually they keep more atention in their post and write what we want to hear, pleasing their followers and their ego.
Most of them were frenchcels. Maybe it's cultural idk.

Last edited:
retarded greycel thread
Look at these random High IQ thread, High IQ thread or High IQ thread coming from the ancient times.
only 1 of these three threads can be considered "high iq" the other 2 are shitposts. and its actually not that hard to appear smart when most people here either vent or share links to articles/reddit threads, jfl at tryharding on an incel forum thinking you are high iq because you can shit out a wall of schizophrenic drivel.
The educationnal system around the world seems to be desorganized to the point you could almost feel there's some kind of evil secret agenda : to lower the general IQ of the population so that the elite can keep the sheeps in lines. Every second that passes, the general IQ of the global population perceptibly lowers. This is a real crisis we're facing.
this is completely irrelevant lol, you are trying to force an unrelated topic to make it seem like you are making a point. this forum is only 3 years old so even if you were right it would have a negligible impact on the way this forum has "evolved".

here is what really happens: the most popular and active users tend to define the forums culture and popularize the topics that are being discussed. if there is a group of users hellbent on proving some stupid shit like slavpill, dogpill or sub8theory others will follow and add their input on the subject creating huge chains of argumentation. so when these well known users eventually leave or get banned the topics change and people focus on other things, for example sometimes there is more postmaxxers so it can seem like that is the main purpose.

there is really no trend or evolution here just fluctuation, wavers of users come and go, the debates either intensify or become more lenient. and btw you can cherrypick "high iq" threads from any time from the forums history because they are completely random and anyone can make one.
You see all those lost souls, all those banned users from the first years of the forum ? In these threads, almost all users you can read are banned today. Dead. But still, their words through time survived. And they seemed so articulate ! Their conversations were, well, reasonnable, readable, they still expressed somehow their willpower through the lineament of thought itself. For a member living in "their close future" relatively, their words are crystal clear despite the generation gap.
in the future people are going to make the same comparison with the posts of today, except in a less pretentious tone.
:yes:

here is what really happens: the most popular and active users tend to define the forums culture and popularize the topics that are being discussed. if there is a group of users hellbent on proving some stupid shit like slavpill, dogpill or sub8theory others will follow and add their input on the subject creating huge chains of argumentation. so when these well known users eventually leave or get banned the topics change and people focus on other things, for example sometimes there is more postmaxxers so it can seem like that is the main purpose.

there is really no trend or evolution here just fluctuation, wavers of users come and go, the debates either intensify or become more lenient. and btw you can cherrypick "high iq" threads from any time from the forums history because they are completely random and anyone can make one.
Except my point was the original high IQ users got banned and now you have something called the sewer on the forum. Keep your blinders cuck.

Actual subjects of interest, actual discussions, actual hope projected towards the future ... The more I browse the old forum, the more I realize something happened. Something probably demonic. Is there a scheme behind it ? Let me explain.

Today, we have the sewer. Today, any member who's not retarded enough to know how to copy and paste random words "en masse" can look, somehow, like a respectable user, a bigwig. All that matters is "how much" you post, not "how" or "what".

Buddy boyos. Did the decadence of our time really reached this place that was supposed to be a haven for our wounded masculinity ? Is it truly beyond repair ? Is it ... Over ?
You've answered your own questions, we're in decline.

nigger you're 5 days old and almost postmaxxed to blue. how the fuck are you making this thread?

I like to think that Im at least of average IQ and that I contribute to this forum in a good way

@unsettling
And also you're the kind of users I have in mind when I talk about retarded post maxxers who coppy paste words in the sewer section to have a big word score. I wonder why I'm still not ignoring you ngl.

nigger you're 5 days old and almost postmaxxed to blue. how the fuck are you making this thread?
High IQ

I like to think that Im at least of average IQ and that I contribute to this forum in a good way
I'm sure you do, I've seen some of your old posts, you're based.

Except my point was those high IQ users got banned and now you have something called the sewer on the forum. Keep your blinders cuck.
most users here either get banned or leave regardless of whether they're high iq or not. the only difference sewers made was make it so that the off topic section is less cluttered with spam.

most users here either get banned or leave regardless of whether they're high iq or not. the only difference sewers made was make it so that the off topic section is less cluttered with spam.
There should be a rule against shitpost, simple as that. I can't stand seeing that good quality posters who wrote the fundamentals of this forum got banned, while now something called "the sewer" is full of shitposters ruining the forum on the long run, but as they are "not breaking" any rule, that's ok.

What was I doing with my life instead of joining this forum back in 2017/18

I can't stand seeing that good quality posters who wrote the fundamentals of this forum got banned,
none of them are banned for being "high iq" ffs, they all got banned for other reasons.

none of them are banned for being "high iq" ffs, they all got banned for other reasons.
Still none of them was a shitposter on the sewer.

If you toned down your alcoholic habit greycel maybe you could become "High" IQ based on the posts you've linked