Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How this forum evolved in terms of IQ

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
There is only so much you can discuss about the blackpill and inceldom related topics. The forum already exists for some time, so everything important has already been written. The only thing that can be added are new developments that influence society further in the wrong direction, for example TikTok or OnlyFans.

Not washing your dick is considered high IQ? Yeah you guys are all retards.

:blackpill:

I wish I were as intelligent as him.

Most of them were frenchcels. Maybe it's cultural idk.
Michel Houellebecq is French and wrote about the cultural implications of inceldom far before many of the same ideas were fleshed out and discussed here.
French is known as a romantic language and language of love and in France the interplay between romance, love and attraction has been a cultural mainstay.
At the same time in order for romance to work out the woman has to naturally feel attraction to the man.
Because of France being a western European nation there are many French chads like Alain Delon that in his younger years could achieve this natural attraction. Imo this enabled it so that ideas and observations about romance could not only be speculated about but seen in action unlike in countries where there were not a lot of attractive men. Even frenchmen that did not measure up to this chad standard could probably easily see the discrepancy between the lives of ugly and attractive males and the true value in having love and sexual attraction from a woman that isn't present in countries with less attractive men on average. Therefore they were more clearly exposed to the nature of the blackpill before men in other nations were.

Looking at the map you can see women's preferred combination of dark hair and light colored blue eyes is common in France.

Last edited:
Michel Houellebecq is French and wrote about the cultural implications of inceldom far before many of the same ideas were fleshed out and discussed here.
French is known as a romantic language and language of love and in France the interplay between romance, love and attraction has been a cultural mainstay.
At the same time in order for romance to work out the woman has to naturally feel attraction to the man.
Because of France being a western European nation there are many French chads like Alain Delon that in his younger years could achieve this natural attraction. Imo this enabled it so that ideas and observations about romance could not only be speculated about but seen in action unlike in countries where there were not a lot of attractive men. Even frenchmen that did not measure up to this chad standard could probably easily see the discrepancy between the lives of ugly and attractive males and the true value in having love and sexual attraction from a woman that isn't present in countries with less attractive men on average. Therefore they were more clearly exposed to the nature of the blackpill before men in other nations were.

View attachment 334748
Looking at the map you can see women's preferred combination of dark hair and light colored blue eyes is common in France.
Zeta high IQ ngl. This could be a post by itself.
cope
cope

Most of them were fakecels just talking about the experiences ya never had and got an ego boost of being on here only a few of them were genuine. The fakecels users would brag to your face or say edgy shit to get the site bad press
Some of them got banned for ascending, but others got banned for female worship, tranny shit ... I mean, if the rule was truly respected, all anime worshipper should be banned on sight for these exact reasons too.

Most of his threads were cucked or bluepilled. I don't remember any based post he made.
he needs to see very few of them ascended in the typical sense and that they were using this site as an ego boost and never were incels. Just guys stuck in a dry spell

Most of his threads were cucked or bluepilled. I don't remember any based post he made.
Fake and gay. His posts were High IQ as fuck and far more depressingly blackpilled than what you can read here today.

Fake and gay. His posts were High IQ as fuck and far more depressingly blackpilled than what you can read here today.
It was only depressing if you've accepted you're a cuck.

Anyone who registered post 2017 should be banned.

who cares
I care,2018 post seem much more articulate
most of inceldom discussion seems like shitposting compared to the state the site was in 2018