Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the hell do you guys don't want to kill yourself when using this forum

eliya

eliya

Greycel
All right first of all I'm going to start by saying that some of the content here is very funny and interesting and this is literally the place to study the Black Pill but for god f****** sake this places is sad how the hell do you guys use this place on daily basis I've been only here for a couple of days I made a couple of posts and most of the responses were very funny and helpful but some of the stories here are just way too brutal like I have had a very rough upbringing but to see the amount of people that are going through the same thing in some cases even worse than me and especially the Oldcels
And how most of us probably will never ascend

Is it just sad it is like looking at 1, 000 different versions of myself from different countries and backgrounds and just feelings sad for them as well as myself
like I am already miserable and sad and it is not like people here need to understand the black pill most of us have f****** lived it

This is probably going to be it for me I don't think I can stand this anymore
I will Just come back in a few months when I am a bit more a stable to get a dose of reality
But before ending this rent how do guys hear some of these stories and don't want to kill yourself like I get it Oh somebody has it worse then me but it doesn't work for me like that
it is like looking at a reflection of my self just an Eco chamber of misery

Cuz back when I posted on the major video gaming forums 20 odd years ago there were daily suicide posts there too.

So this forum isn’t really all that different from anywhere else online in it’s ability to cause depression in certain users regard.

10% - Incel shaming
All right first of all I'm going to start by saying that some of the content here is very funny and interesting and this is literally the place to study the Black Pill but for god f****** sake this places is sad how the hell do you guys use this place on daily basis I've been only here for a couple of days I made a couple of posts and most of the responses were very funny and helpful but some of the stories here are just way too brutal like I have had a very rough upbringing but to see the amount of people that are going through the same thing in some cases even worse than me and especially the Oldcels

Is it just sad it is like looking at 1, 000 different versions of myself from different countries and backgrounds and just feelings sad for them as well as myself
like I am already miserable and sad and it is not like people here need to understand the black pill most of us have f****** lived it

I will Just come back in a few months when I am a bit more a stable to get a dose of reality
But before ending this rent how do guys hear some of these stories and don't want to kill yourself like I get it Oh somebody has it worse then me but it doesn't work for me like that
Just don't take it seriously, dude. The people on here are depressed losers. And over 50% are fakecels and are just delusional and hyper focused on really dumb shit like orbital shape.

Cuz back when I posted on the major video gaming forums 20 odd years ago there were daily suicide posts there too.

So this forum isn’t really all that different from anywhere else online in it’s ability to cause depression in certain users regard.
I was sad before so its not different

I fucking feel like killing myself everyday and I cut yesterday twice

I think it's because this site is very addicting to me.

I have also read so many stories that they aren't as brootal anymore (not to say they aren't brootal still)

I'm probably going to kill myself soon

We are whitepilled. We just cope.

No girl is ever gonna love me? K I’ll spend my time on hobbies.

I will kill myself if I'm still lonely by 25

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF ANYWAY IT MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE :(

Im going to kill myself in the future but now I want to cope on this forum for some time and surgerymaxx when I have enough money

Just remember that you are mostly seing losers on their worst days.

If you're doing great, you're less likely to rant about your life on the Internet.

Also yeah, being too active on sites like that might not be good for your mental health. You're new, you're probably way more active than you will be after a while.

You should only visit this site on the side, being active on this site for hours a day will not only dampen your spirits, it will also lead to an overexposure to some over the top views that you'll start to perceive as normal.

because I'm not a normie, wheras you prob are

If you are posting on online forums, chances are it’s already over for you.

This site is so fucking addictive for me. It makes me LESS suicidal because I have a place to socialize. I am so deprived of real life socializing that when I see my notifications full of like 14 replies, I’m so happy. I’m also extremely happy and grateful for all of my followers because it feels like a big friend group honestly. Anyway, I’ve been through so much mental and physical pain through social isolation and many awful physical health issues, that nothing phases me anymore

it's just a place to chill

Idk i'm used to it

This site is so fucking addictive for me. It makes me LESS suicidal because I have a place to socialize. I am so deprived of real life socializing that when I see my notifications full of like 14 replies, I’m so happy. I’m also extremely happy and grateful for all of my followers because it feels like a big friend group honestly. Anyway, I’ve been through so much mental and physical pain through social isolation and many awful physical health issues, that nothing phases me anymore
Pretty much how I feel. This place is the last thing that is holding me together.

I'm already suicidal this forum is just a collateral

whitepill is the way

I'm just alive for entertainment
full

Its just nice to be around people who you can relate to and people who have experienced a similar life to you for a change

Most of the people I meet irl haven’t had it as bad as the people on this site so It gets annoying being around them or speaking to them when I know they have havent had it as bad as me it just makes me envious

When I see the brutal storys here they dont make me deppressed
Sometimes I can relate to the person telling the story and sometimes Its just interesting to see what someone else had to go through because of the fucked up conditions they have to live with
We all have different flaws we have to live with that can lead to different situations

we have all lived different lives but we all ended up here so its interesting to see other peoples stories

This site is also funny sometimes alot of the people here have a good sense of humour because its a good way to cope with having a shit life

Brutal I always get excited when I see I have notifications too but I only get like 3 because Barely anyone replies to me :feelskek:

Notifications give me dopamine hits

you are letting this forum get to you honestly, stop taking this shit so seriously

JoinedJun 24, 2024

I was like this during my beginning times as well. You will get used to it over time

Brutal I always get excited when I see I have notifications too but I only get like 3 because Barely anyone replies to me :feelskek:
dont call me a graycel fakecel and i will reply to you my bro

Just don't take it seriously, dude. The people on here are depressed losers. And over 50% are fakecels and are just delusional and hyper focused on really dumb shit like orbital shape.
Jfl this only got a 10% but @Retardfuel got 20% for showing dogs being beaten? Clown forum.

Just remember that you are mostly seing losers on their worst days.

If you're doing great, you're less likely to rant about your life on the Internet.

Also yeah, being too active on sites like that might not be good for your mental health. You're new, you're probably way more active than you will be after a while.

You should only visit this site on the side, being active on this site for hours a day will not only dampen your spirits, it will also lead to an overexposure to some over the top views that you'll start to perceive as normal.
Exactly. Great response. OP should get new hobbies to distract himself from this site. A good portion of the posts is mostly venting and the other portion are very extreme views. Watching a new show or movie is a good way to pass time.

If you get to 1000 posts I will change my opinion but you will probably be long gone before then
bro cant you calculate that since i joined i have average 10 posts a day? isn't that enough to convince you?

If you get to 1000 posts I will change my opinion but you will probably be long gone before then
dude sense when did having more posts became a sign of superiority I swear to God you would have called even me a fakecel if I haven't shown my face to you

dude sense when did having more posts became a sign of superiority I swear to God you would have called even me a fakecel if I haven't shown my face to you
It didnt
this guy says he is 6’1 with a normie face he will probably be gone from here before he even makes it to 1000 posts because all he has to do is lose fat and then he will be fine

The only time anyone here cares about how many posts you have is when you are a greycel because they like to haze greys for some reason
After that no one gives a fuck

Because killing yourself is hard and sucks unless you are willing to risk brain damage for years and years if you do some shitty method like pills or heroin od

I stood near train when it came past and it would take a lot of courage to stand in front or lay down on tracks. And you better do it right because you don't wanna be cut in half and survive that shit .

I prefer more indirect death like smoking 7 times a day unfiltered tobacco or joining hamas or Hezbollah and get head blown off by pissraeli sniper when I'm taking a piss or something

bro cant you calculate that since i joined i have average 10 posts a day? isn't that enough to convince you?
No
Ive barely even paid attention to you apart from the few times Ive commented to you why would I be calculating how many posts you make a day

Why do you even think you belong on this site??
Youve literally said yourself that you have a normie face and you are 6’1
I'm pretty sure you even said you have no mental problems either which I guess is debatable since your here
all you need to do to live a decent life is lose fat

You even being here is like an insult to the actual incels on this site especially because of the way you are showing off your height in your bio for no reason

I wouldn’t have even noticed you out of all the other posters If you weren't bragging about your height

As a non christcuck suicide is retarded because even suffering is better than literally nothing. I don't mind the depression that this place causes.
For ever ropefuel post I see here there are at least 2 or 3 lifefuel posts and to me that's still a good deal.

Because killing yourself is hard and sucks unless you are willing to risk brain damage for years and years if you do some shitty method like pills or heroin od

I stood near train when it came past and it would take a lot of courage to stand in front or lay down on tracks. And you better do it right because you don't wanna be cut in half and survive that shit .

I prefer more indirect death like smoking 7 times a day unfiltered tobacco or joining hamas or Hezbollah and get head blown off by pissraeli sniper when I'm taking a piss or something
I Feel like suicide with a gun wouldnt be that difficult if you genuinely wanted to die
all you need to do is pull the trigger and its done

You wont survive if you know how to do it properly

thats only if you live in a country where you can get a gun though

As a non christcuck suicide is retarded because even suffering is better than literally nothing. I don't mind the depression that this place causes.
For ever ropefuel post I see here there are at least 2 or 3 lifefuel posts and to me that's still a good deal.
What lifefuel are you seeing??

I Feel like suicide with a gun wouldnt be that difficult if you genuinely wanted to die
all you need to do is pull the trigger and its done

You wont survive if you know how to do it properly

thats only if you live in a country where you can get a gun though
Yeah but if you aim wrong you are gonna blow your face off, it's not that easy. And good luck getting a good enough gun with clean ammo that will fire through your skull. Especially In shithole Europe. But one day in gonna get one and we'll see what happens

I wouldn’t have even noticed you out of all the other posters If you weren't bragging about your height
there's no reason to bully anybody he might not have it as bad as us there's no reason to bully anybody he might not have it as bad as us