Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How the fuck is this dude not blackpilled yet?

Ableboi

Ableboi

Matthew 10:34
-
Look at this shit.

Attachments

• A0342158-4C56-4031-A2D8-16645995F642.png
    A0342158-4C56-4031-A2D8-16645995F642.png
    433.8 KB · Views: 513
  • 7A35C62A-5EFF-4E32-A54C-9E766DE9E1AB.png
    7A35C62A-5EFF-4E32-A54C-9E766DE9E1AB.png
    468.3 KB · Views: 510
  • CBBE0874-D30A-4852-A4CA-0673CFDB8DB9.png
    CBBE0874-D30A-4852-A4CA-0673CFDB8DB9.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 360
did not read a single word

No one will read any of that my dude

but the bluepill is indeed brutal, It seems if you were redpilled it's easier to accept the blackpill that's why soys don't know they are incel

but the bluepill is indeed brutal, It seems if you were redpilled it's easier to accept the blackpill that's why soys don't know they are incel
hey

they are low iq deluded faggots

"Record her having sex with another guy.." What the fuck man.. He got cucked on a whole different level

Vaguely read through it. Scanned it more like. Saw “we even went to the polls and voted Bernie together”
Fuck you

didn't realize it was a larp until the part with the trump hat, JFL

im a speedreader, let me break it down in a tl dr:
-guy is childhood friends with a girl who is his neighbour, known her all his life, she becomes poor and moves in with him in their twenties
-he never wants to fuck her because he's a berniebro simp
-she makes an onlyfans to his dismay, he is reluctant but accepts it, she then requests for him to record her having sex with a guy who is a typical maga hat wearer
-berniesimp realises hes a cuck and gets a bit angry
thats all this is and honestly it sounds like a shitty larp made by one of us lol

-guy is childhood friends with a girl who is his neighbour, known her all his life, she becomes poor and moves in with him in their twenties
-she makes an onlyfans to his dismay, he is reluctant but accepts it, she then requests for him to record her having sex with a guy who is a typical maga hat wearer
thats all this is and honestly it sounds like a shitty larp made by one of us lol
yeah sounds larp

I know man. And she even wanted it. LMFAOOOO. This dude omg.
Someone should tell him to kill himself tbh

It's so fucking Over for him.

Shit larp tbh.

Your anus is Larp

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised If it wasn’t a larp Cause :feelsclown:

but quite possibly is.

Church hymns again.

6110F63F 41ED 4FDD AD97 FAE0F0C8FD2B

Dude has girl he’s known for years
They get drunk she tries to fuck him
He turns her down cause he doesn’t want to take advantage of her
She probably thought he was a total pussy after that
She moves in with him at some point after they agree not to pursue romance and stay friends
She loses job and makes an only fans account he thinks he’s gonna finally be able to fuck her
She asks him to film her fucking other guys
Turns out they are both feminists that vote bernie
Turns out one of the dudes she’s fucking on her only fans is a trump supporter
He’s mad cause he’s been ideologically and sexually cucked.

I bet all the comments on that are from cucks and femishits saying shit like

"yaaasss boo slay queen eat that guys pee pee"

"Omg she's just finding herself u don't have a right to fuck her but she gets to fuck Every one she wants in front of you and you're mad about it big yikes sweetie no wonder she doesn't wanna fuck u u evil Nazi bin Laden hitler inkwell!"

I bet all the comments on that are from cucks and femishits saying shit like

"yaaasss boo slay queen eat that guys pee pee"

"Omg she's just finding herself u don't have a right to fuck her but she gets to fuck Every one she wants in front of you and you're mad about it big yikes sweetie no wonder she doesn't wanna fuck u u evil Nazi bin Laden hitler inkwell!"
I’ve been keeping up with the thread and one comment literally said that and I’m assuming it’s a girl, CONVINCED HIM TO APOLOGIZE TO HER AND HES AGREEING TO IT.

Saying this isn't a larp, the blackpill could literally kill him if he took it.

I’ve been keeping up with the thread and one comment literally said that and I’m assuming it’s a girl, CONVINCED HIM TO APOLOGIZE TO HER AND HES AGREEING TO IT.
Lmao typical fuck this clown world

It's really LARPY. Problem is the details are a bit over the top in checking all the cuck boxes. A real account would simply state he was in love with his roommate and has to witness her fucking other guys.