Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the fuck is there not some pill that melts off fat?

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
This is another thing like balding and microdick that should be solved by science instead of so much of the waste they spend time on.

I gained 15 kg (32 pounds) being a NEET for 6 months. It's brutal calculating how long it will take to lose the weight, especially since I already wanted to lose 8 kg.

there are pills that do that (steroids) but the side effects are typically so bad the average person would die or get serious complications from doing them. only bodybuilders have the willpower and physical stamina to put their body through that bullshit

I wish there was a pill that cured manletism...

Not according to some certain ads littered all over the internet. They say there is a pill for that and also a pill for increasing dick size.

How would they solve microdick? Puberty has to end eventually. After that it's too late.

There is one, it's called meth

Technology is really unadvanced tbh

How would they solve microdick? Puberty has to end eventually. After that it's too late.

Better surgeries than the ones that currently exist, hormones in puberty or some gene therapy. Idk.

Literally just fix your diet and do sports 3x a week for 60 minutes
This will have incredibly much other advances for you

stop eating.

Exactly.

I think dislarding is the easiest thing to fix. That's why I don't like fatcels. They are mostly volcels.

You can't fix your skull shape, height, norwooding, skin color or race.

Exactly.

I think dislarding is the easiest thing to fix. That's why I don't like fatcels. They are mostly volcels.

You can't fix your skull shape, height, norwooding, skin color or race.

Take it slowly and just consume less calories a day if you’re that worried about it, otherwise you’ll just end up obese and more miserable than you already are. If that’s your cope and what you’re into then enjoy it I guess

Better surgeries than the ones that currently exist, hormones in puberty or some gene therapy. Idk.

You can already give hormones to kids going through puberty. Some do. We call those people "bad parents."

This shit isn't realistic for people with physical jobs (I'm starting one soon). I'm even fasting before it starts but I need to fast for like 2 months to lose all the weight. That guy is a NEET. I have fasted before but it's not as easy as advertized, especially when you're working. Just going to lose weight normally, it will take forever though.

This shit isn't realistic for people with physical jobs (I'm starting one soon). That guy is a NEET. I have fasted before but it's not as easy as advertized, especially when you're working. Just going to lose weight normally, it will take forever though.
Did you do it with plain water or snake juice? Doing extended fasts with plain water is miserable, even if you do nothing but LDAR. You need salt and potassium.

Stop snacking you FAT BINGE EATING PIG

This shit isn't realistic for people with physical jobs (I'm starting one soon). I'm even fasting before it starts but I need to fast for like 2 months to lose all the weight. That guy is a NEET. I have fasted before but it's not as easy as advertized, especially when you're working. Just going to lose weight normally, it will take forever though.

in the past no one had the money or time to overeat. calorie dense foods were hard to come by, so basically no one got fat in the first place

You can always just go on a fast and do exercise.

Work out and stop eating. If you run a few hours a day and eat less than 800 calories a day you will be able to drop all that weight in 2 months. A pill would be nice, and there are even some “diet pills” that really suppress your appetite but they are usually just caffeine so you would have withdrawal symptoms anyways in addition to being hungry when you quit them. But if you take them you could start shedding the pounds pretty easy

eat less, doesn't necessarily need to follow restrictive diets, I mean will not work at all if you do.

because there is more money to make other ways

stop eating.

That fuck you cause if you do stop eating you lose muscle too

When Im stressed due to deadlines I stop eating and usually look miserable after

You can buy tablets like DNP though they're expensive, illegal and can have bad side effects.

Good luck with your weight loss friend

because men need to suffer according to soyciety. pill to eliminate acne, pill to eliminate hairloss, pill to make you grow more during puberty. surely these things are possible.

All the funding went towards breast cancer and STD research

Just do a water fast

This is another thing like balding and microdick that should be solved by science instead of so much of the waste they spend time on.

I gained 15 kg (32 pounds) being a NEET for 6 months. It's brutal calculating how long it will take to lose the weight, especially since I already wanted to lose 8 kg.
There is, testosterone. Also it's a minor problem compared to balding and having a micropenis lmao, infinitely easier to solve.

There is. Oxandrolone. Like all other drugs, there are side effects (don't remember them off the top of my head).

Want to make life even easier for landwhales? At least the weight they have will eventually backfire, now you want them to have it even easier? Fuck that

When I was a littlw kid I thought you could just chainsaw off the fat on you and the skin would grow back skinny like. Since I thought Organs were always in the same spot and everyone and whenever people were fat it was just pointless blubber you could cut off without consequence

Did you do it with plain water or snake juice?
Snake juice. Problem is you wake up dehydrated and then have to go and work in a hot environment doing physical labor. It takes a couple of hours to hydrate. Also the work day feels like shit.
Work out and stop eating. If you run a few hours a day and eat less than 800 calories a day you will be able to drop all that weight in 2 months.
Yeah maybe I'll do it with a very low calorie count. Get it over with fast.
Want to make life even easier for landwhales?
At least they would have no excuse to be fat.

DNP

or

CLENBUTEROL

The blackpill. The worms eat the fat off your body after you rope

Scientists are too busy with trannies and dicking around rather then making any meaningful breakthroughs and discoveries. :feelsseriously:

There was.

It was called Ephedra if memory serves correct?

It worked great at melting the fat off of people’s bodies.

If only it didn’t have the niggling and pesky side effect of giving its users fatal heart attacks it might still be on the market.

Well ok I think it still is available on the “black market” as well to residents of Mexico but ZOG USA?

Last I heard nope.

It was banned here in the states and probably by the ZOG FDA at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back