Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do you not skip school regurarly?

K

Karakol96

Veteran
Ive been skipping school since I was in primary and it got worse and worse overtime because I gained more knowledge about the world. I cant stand being forced to sit in a chair and listen like a retarded slave. I cant stand being around normies that make faggot jokes every minute and talk about sex and normie things. I cant stand stand being around teachers that think they can tell me what to do especially if they are foids. I skipped over half of the days this year and got a fine idk how im gonna change it next year because I will need to start going regurarly or they will kick me out.

Don't do it nigger, skipping school is like a addiction it fucks your future up

I really liked school, so obviously I did not skip it. I wanted to learn to have skills because I had some dreams back then ...

Attachments

• Bild_2024-07-08_174144509.png
    Bild_2024-07-08_174144509.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Bild_2024-07-08_174205496.png
    Bild_2024-07-08_174205496.png
    62 KB · Views: 15
Future of being a slave?
There's no escape from this System dumbass, you can either choose to be a high paid Slave with a easy job by working your ass of in School or get Wagecucked into oblivion in some random Walmart before NATO finally declares war on Russia where you'll die a horrible death in some trench in rural Ukraine

Ive been skipping school since I was in primary and it got worse and worse overtime because I gained more knowledge about the world. I cant stand being forced to sit in a chair and listen like a retarded slave. I cant stand being around normies that make faggot jokes every minute and talk about sex and normie things. I cant stand stand being around teachers that think they can tell me what to do especially if they are foids. I skipped over half of the days this year and got a fine idk how im gonna change it next year because I will need to start going regurarly or they will kick me out.
I skipped half of my time in school since primary
By the time I was in year 5 or 6 I didnt want to be around people constantly anymore

There's no escape from this System dumbass, you can either choose to be a high paid Slave with a easy job by working your ass of in School or get Wagecucked into oblivion in some random Walmart before NATO finally declares war on Russia where you'll die a horrible death in some trench in rural Ukraine
How is any high paid job easy? U need to have patience, memory and shit and work ur brain off learning shit I would rather just chill and I dont care about money as long as I can afford food, rent etc. If its high paid its hard and takes a lot of effort.

Last edited:
Yes, I know you don't like me but I agree with you 100%. But unfortunately, I skipped school a little too much and failed 9th grade. And was homeschooled after. I couldn't stand being an ugly truecel and being forced to go to school.

Yes, I know you don't like me but I agree with you 100%. But unfortunately, I skipped school a little too much and failed 9th grade. And was homeschooled after. I couldn't stand being an ugly truecel and being forced to go to school.
Im in 9th grade rn I needed to go back 1year because I was born in another country and didnt speak the language here and then later failed a year. I would have failed this year aswell if I was in another school but the school that I go to now is so shit that they let me pass with terrible grades

Im in 9th grade rn I needed to go back 1year because I was born in another country and didnt speak the language here and then later failed a year. I would have failed this year aswell if I was in another school but the school that I go to now is so shit that they let me pass with terrible grades
Brutal. I lost a year as well. Luckily, I didn't loose two years, because, my parents decided to homeschool me after I flunked. Ask your parents if they can homeschool you.

I don't know why people here barely, talk about how much school sucks. Highschool still haunts me, making a truecel get up in the morning and go to prison should be a crime. Didn't help that I had ADHD. Hated every single second of it, seven hours of absolute boredom because, I was a freindless loser.

My parents were obsessed with me getting into good schools and getting scholarships. Can't say I blame them tbh.

I really liked school, so obviously I did not skip it. I wanted to learn to have skills because I had some dreams back then ...
You liked school? Wtf, are we even the same species?

You liked school? Wtf, are we even the same species?
I mean, I failed at social life, but nearly always had average grades between A and B, from elementary school up until I got my PhD. So that's why I liked it.

Brutal. I lost a year as well. Luckily, I didn't loose two years, because, my parents decided to homeschool me after I flunked. Ask your parents if they can homeschool you.
No fucking way. My mom gets mad at me everytime she gets a message or a call and insults me tells me how im a piece of shit and how she does everything for me and I cant even go to school and dont care about her, only care about myself etc. She never shows sympathy for me. She just cares about her image and she said this herself when I refused to go to religious classes for a ceremony. It was just like school and the state didnt enforce it so I said no and she said how she doesnt even care that much about religion but she cares about my fathers family will look at her and how her own family will look at her. And my father is fully fucking retarded Im not even gonna speak about him. And also homeschooling is illegal here in germany

Last edited:
I mean, I failed at social life, but nearly always had average grades between A and B, from elementary school up until I got my PhD. So that's why I liked it.
Ok. I also got good grades despite failing socially. I still hated learning though

Ok. I also got good grades despite failing socially. I still hated learning though
Not that I enjoyed it, but I liked knowing more stuff more than I disliked learning. And at least in high school, I didn't have to learn that much outside of school, but I did my homework and learned a bit for every exam, so I didn't mind it too much. University I had to learn more, but it was also more interesting, so I also didn't mind it that much.

No fucking way. My mom gets mad at me everytime she gets a message or a call and insults me tells me how im a piece of shit and how she does everything for me and I cant even go to school and dont care about her, only care about myself etc. She never shows sympathy for me. She just cares about her image and she said this herself when I refused to go to religious classes for a ceremony. It was just like school and the state didnt enforce it so I said no and she said how she doesnt even care that much about religion but she cares about how will my fathers family look at her and how will her own family look at her. And my father is fully fucking retarded Im not even gonna speak about him. And also homeschooling is illegal here in germany
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: brutal. I feel you, what can I say I was in a similar situation years ago, just try to go regularly as much as possible, because, when I flunked my mom kept reminding me about it for years, I wish I had somehow dragged myself to school and somehow passed. Making truecels to to school should be a crime.

Not that I enjoyed it, but I liked knowing more stuff more than I disliked learning. And at least in high school, I didn't have to learn that much outside of school, but I did my homework and learned a bit for every exam, so I didn't mind it too much. University I had to learn more, but it was also more interesting, so I also didn't mind it that much.
Nice

I've ditched class(although not every single time) ever since I first did it in 1st grade. I was born a rebel since early on

Did the rule against minors on this forum get lifted or smth. You and another 9th grade kid are up here and mods arent doing anything.

My parents were obsessed with me getting into good schools and getting scholarships. Can't say I blame them tbh.
you a fellow ricecel?

If I did where tf would I go for 6 hours

keep skipping school you'll be fine. I basically only went to tests and I got almost all As.:feelskek:

I had a AP class for eng 2 back in my sophmore year of high school and i had this beaner 5’2 petite foid as my teacher and of her rules were to out the phones in the pouches by the wall which noone but like 4 people did and i for sure as fuck didnt put my phone there and since this was my last class period for the day i decided to pull my phone out to check the time (mind you i never cause any trouble for this bitch) and it was like 2mins away from the end of class and this fucking cunt comes up to me grabs my phone and starts yelling at me about why i took out my phone and i deadass told her i was checking the time and she just kept yapping about her fucking rules or whatever for like another 6 mins after the bell rang this shit was pure ragefuel i just wanted to slap that bitch grab my and get the fuck out treating me like im some fucking nigger who causes trouble in her class

I had a AP class for eng 2 back in my sophmore year of high school and i had this beaner 5’2 petite foid as my teacher and of her rules were to out the phones in the pouches by the wall which noone but like 4 people did and i for sure as fuck didnt put my phone there and since this was my last class period for the day i decided to pull my phone out to check the time (mind you i never cause any trouble for this bitch) and it was like 2mins away from the end of class and this fucking cunt comes up to me grabs my phone and starts yelling at me about why i took out my phone and i deadass told her i was checking the time and she just kept yapping about her fucking rules or whatever for like another 6 mins after the bell rang this shit was pure ragefuel i just wanted to slap that bitch grab my and get the fuck out treating me like im some fucking nigger who causes trouble in her class
Once my foid teacher took everyones phones because someone was sending some shit in the whatsapp class gorup chat and she took everyones phone but mine she was saying shes gonna call my mom and I will need to give my phone away every day if I dont do it now I just ignored her and then another kid took his phone back aswell one of the most low inhib moments for me