Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how the fuck do people who joined a month ago already have 2,000 posts

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
i don't fucking get it, i can't see myself posting more than maybe 10 posts a day on a forum, even if it's one i actually feel at home in. maybe it's because i mostly enjoy lurking, but how the fuck do you get 2000 posts in a month. there's so many fucking 2022 joindates that are already blue and red and orange etc while i'm over here still gray. do they just shit out comments without thinking? i don't get it

For me it's not spam I just freestyled my thought trains in sewers. Normally i make 3 posts a day and atleast 5 replies. Maybe i should get off this site:cryfeels:

Also wanted to get dark blue name cuz it fits my avi. Now that I have it I will probably stop rageposting

Lack of quality posting.

i don't fucking get it, i can't see myself posting more than maybe 10 posts a day on a forum, even if it's one i actually feel at home in. maybe it's because i mostly enjoy lurking, but how the fuck do you get 2000 posts in a month. there's so many fucking 2022 joindates that are already blue and red and orange etc while i'm over here still gray. do they just shit out comments without thinking? i don't get it

Postmaxxing on sewers

Joined Apr 30, 2021
Posts 89
Joined Mar 12, 2022
Current date April 5, 2022
Posts 2,224
Keep spamposting newfaggot

I joined 3 weeks ago and have less than 300 posts. Quality> quantity.

A visit to Dr Sewers is good for increasing post count.

I postmaxxed in the sewers but now I get over a 100 regular posts a day. I rot here 24/7. My online time increases by around 12 hours each day :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I had six times your posts in a week before I even touched The Sewers braindead retard
So you spammed shitty posts in the lounge and ID, shitting up the whole forum. Good job faggot

i think i've posted a healthy amount

ITT: A hypocritical Reddit retard that takes cock up the ass, bitches about people postmaxxing and then turns around and does the same thing

View attachment 597783
Doing it in the sewers like you do is fine because who gives a fuck about the sewers. Keep crying newfag IT infiltrator

I just realised this. I have only posted 2 threads but I have 9 "posts", I was like "What the fuck?" too. It turns out every comment you make is a post as well. So your posts is your comments plus your threads posted. I think it's kind of stupid but oh well, that's Incels.is fault I guess XD.

Why give a fuck about post count? it's not like your opinion will matter more

There's nothing else I feel like doing and commenting on posts exposing my ideas is fun :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Apparently you give a fuck about The Sewers because you made this thread. Nobody postmaxxes junk in ID and Lounge.
So you're a nobody. We already knew that.
Funny how the GrAY retard calls me a newfag :feelshaha: you're literally a fucking faggot. +1 to my ignore list
You just learned how to ignore people, jewfag? I've had you ignored the entire time, keep taking Ls you faggot jew.

I don't know. How have I been here since 2017 and not have 10k yet? :dafuckfeels:

To answer op's question i have no clue

Yes they do nothing but shit out useless comments without thinking and then pretend they are "senior logic" on the website.

Also and meanwhile, I do substantive comments and posts yet after passing the 1000 post mark my color doesn't change. Why? Actually it's weird my color changed in the "users who are viewing this thread" area of the page, but not on my avi or actuall posted name.

Because they spam trash, it's still a good thing though I'd say keeps things more active