Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How the fuck do I cure midnight insomnia

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Its been like that for the recent weeks.everyday I would often get middle insomanic, in which having slept 1-4 hours then wake up at 2am or something. I would need to lay on bed and browse my phone for as long as 2 hours in order to return sleeping again, in which I usually arrive late on school and makes my binge eating issues worse. Itsruining my life.

There’s only one way bro

Go to sleep jfl

It’s an incel trait. Either start fucking some foids and become happy normie or continue with the fucked up sleep schedule.

What time do you go to bed every night and what time do you have to wake up?

What time do you go to bed every night and what time do you have to wake up?
at least sleep 6-8 hours daily. I often sleep at 10-11 PM

at least sleep 6-8 hours daily. I often sleep at 10-11 PM
Do you keep this same schedule on weekends? I ask because sometimes if you have weekends where you either go to bed later and wake up later it can screw with your week. It takes 2 weeks to get accustomed to a sleep schedule. Other than that I don't know what other tips to give. I myself don't experience insomnia unless I sleep during the day which I try to avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back