Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HOW TF DO PEOPLE FİND FRİENDS ?!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I swear to god everyone on earth is part of some cult where people have rules and shit and ı am the only person who isnt a part of it
How tf do people find mates to hang out with ?
Yesterday when ı asked my shortcel friend to meet w his friends he acted like their shitty hookah club was some sort of cult where you had to prove yourself and shit

I JUST WANT TO SAY ''YEAH I KNOW THİS PERSON/WENT THERE'' in a conversation fuck fuck fuck fuck
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Who do ı need to kill or what do ı need to do to be welcomed somewhere,ı am so desperate ım ready to pay for everything ıf some normie invites me somewhere ı cant take this shit.

I don't know either mate, I would like some friends too. My only friend at the moment is the bottle :feelscry:

socialization became some kind of mafia cartel a long time ago, being around girls is like this weird shady whispery shit now
what else would you expect from backstabbing normies desperate to get laid before anyone else does

Ill be your fren
73e79bea76e9de0b81862f8bd61fe60a

Who fucking knows these days. If you don't have any friends leaving high school (or maybe college), it's over. Work doesn't help much if you don't have a lot of social experience or many friends because you don't know who you can trust, and work "friends" are a lot different than school friends.

It took me a long time to realize friends are just a cope with the brutal world and that true friends don't actually exist. Yeah, there can be people you chum around with but for plenty of Incels like us, there will be no one who will stick around you if you are struggling and they don't ever want to hear about your problems. All my former "friends" said they cared but they never put any effort forward. Now, I've got no one.

The Plandemic is also fucking up a lot of people but with the amount of technology there is these days, all those people with "friends" can still talk to each other just fine while we are getting even more disconnected from society.

Friends are a myth. It's the harsh reality we must accept.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
almost impossible to have friend when you graduate from high school
Who fucking knows these days. If you don't have any friends leaving high school (or maybe college), it's over. Work doesn't help much if you don't have a lot of social experience or many friends because you don't know who you can trust, and work "friends" are a lot different than school friends.

It took me a long time to realize friends are just a cope with the brutal world and that true friends don't actually exist. Yeah, there can be people you chum around with but for plenty of Incels like us, there will be no one who will stick around you if you are struggling and they don't ever want to hear about your problems. All my former "friends" said they cared but they never put any effort forward. Now, I've got no one.

The Plandemic is also fucking up a lot of people but with the amount of technology there is these days, all those people with "friends" can still talk to each other just fine while we are getting even more disconnected from society.

Friends are a myth. It's the harsh reality we must accept.
nice avi, i cum multiple time watching shoujo ramune.

At school but after that I have no idea.
Maybe work? make some online friends in a coop multiplayer game? idk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
almost impossible to have friend when you graduate from high school

nice avi, i cum multiple time watching shoujo ramune.
Collage? I can make Friends with male pretty easily, somewhat outgoing in that regard

You friendzone gays on Grindr :feelsthink:

not all people go to college tho...
Then meeting up irl on forums or .Co

When I get a car I wanna meet up with some Incel British Friends on this forum

Then meeting up irl on forums or .Co

When I get a car I wanna meet up with some Incel British Friends on this forum
a weeks ago i meet old man from depression group on fb, but damn he's so thirsty and orbiting woman and bluepilled af. He delusional af and i mog him to hell.

a weeks ago i meet old man from depression group on fb, but damn he's so thirsty and orbiting woman and bluepilled af. He delusional af and i mog him to hell.
Is he a virgin?

Become Friends?

socialization became some kind of mafia cartel a long time ago, being around girls is like this weird shady whispery shit now
what else would you expect from backstabbing normies desperate to get laid before anyone else does
this dude has the truth

How can that retard stay bluepilled for so long?
bro i'm live in indonesia, 99% people here bluepilled af. they think woman will go to richest guy. this guy told me he don't married yet because he don't want to providing his wife.
Become Friends?
no, he likely despise me because i tell him about blackpill.

bro i'm live in indonesia, 99% people here bluepilled af. they think woman will go to richest guy. this guy told me he don't married yet because he don't want to providing his wife.

no, he likely despise me because i tell him about blackpill.
Ahh so the old "just moneymax bro" delusion.
How they dont understand that its glorified prostitution is beyond me.

Are things that bad in indonesia too? Total Chadtopia?

Bro my 40 yo cel dutch friend is going there to reap prime 18yo pussy,lol theyre getting cucked by dead dick cels :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

well if you normie tier look you still can luckily have faithful wife, too bad i'm not so ended in this site.

i think indonesia better than western because feminist is still small movement and you can islammaxxing easily and society still slut shaming foid whoring around.

Bro my 40 yo cel dutch friend is going there to reap prime 18yo pussy,lol theyre getting cucked by dead dick cels :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
I never understood flying half the world just to dip your dick into some random pseudo hooker.
I mean, If he was trying to find a wife Id understand, but i guess its just a major cope for them at this point. "Bro its totally not prostitution, im just misunderstood chad in my country"

During lockdown it's pretty fucking hard.

shortcels mogs me because they have friends

I honestly have no clue. I'm in high school and I don't understand how people make friends.

You need to be NT. It’s as simple as that.

The first few weeks of college is your last chance to make friends. After that it's over and if you don't have friends you'll never have friends until you die. Also
You need to be NT. It’s as simple as that.

STOP MOGGING ME!

I swear to god everyone on earth is part of some cult where people have rules and shit and ı am the only person who isnt a part of it
Yesterday when ı asked my shortcel friend to meet w his friends he acted like their shitty hookah club was some sort of cult where you had to prove yourself and shit

I JUST WANT TO SAY ''YEAH I KNOW THİS PERSON/WENT THERE'' in a conversation fuck fuck fuck fuck
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Who do ı need to kill or what do ı need to do to be welcomed somewhere,ı am so desperate ım ready to pay for everything ıf some normie invites me somewhere ı cant take this shit.
We're meant to be outcasts, not happy.

sign up for some classes of whatever you want (sports for example) and you have to be low inhib to approach people because no human being would like to approach sub humans like us so you need to fight for this and never step back even if u are afraid and find thousands of excuses to not do it.

I don’t want friends. But no friends is a big red flag for judgemental foids. Fuck them too.

I don’t know too my fellow Turkish friend, most faggots are just hanging with that high school friends, they can’t get new friends cuz they are brain dead unlike us and people before

1. BE A NORMIE
2. OVERHEAR NORMIE SHIT, OR MAKE NORMIE SMALL TALK
3. INVITE THEM TO DO NORMIE THINGS

It all sounds absolutely dreadful.

they are either:
1. good looking, or
2. average looking with good "licking of chad's ass" skills

Friends are cope. I now have some friends, and I couldn’t care less about them. I still just want a gf

yeah man Idk. I lurk here a lot but am too high inhib to post frequently or make profile posts. That really goes to show how socially retarded I am if even a forum full of social outcasts like myself totally inhib mog me (if that's even a thing)

I don't have friends

I have several friends back in high school,one in college, I donot make effort, it just happened

Good luck trying to be the first option of anyone being the bottom of the social hierarchy

By being neurotypical and not ugly

Forget about friends.