Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tf are there religious incels?

Because we both sin, checkmate athiestcucks!
Bro is literally doing mental jiu jitsu to justify his cooming :feelskek:

You coom because "your God" refused to give you a gf and hates your guts, checkmate religionniggers

You coom because "your God" refused to give you a gf and hates your guts, checkmate religionniggers
Chico, toilets have free will. They just choose to sin and not sleep with inkies. :feelsugh:

Either "God's plan" or "Free will" pick one
what do you mean? God's plan through humans don't work in a single path of execution. God can align people who he knows will make a certain decision at a certain time with happenings.

what do you mean? God's plan through humans don't work in a single path of execution. God can align people who he knows will make a certain decision at a certain time with happenings.
Twchnically he is intervening with the human "free will" which contradicts the "free will" BS.

How can you be an incel and still follow or believe in a god? That’s giga cucked, that means you’re giving worship to a being that supposedly has control over all of reality but still decided to allow suffering to exist and make you a sexless freak when everyone could’ve had a happy life in a beautiful and peaceful utopia. That’s the most cucked thing I can imagine.

If anything god is the evil one, only reason satan was kicked out of heaven was for simply disobeying god and going against him. That’s like if you kicked your child out the house and made him homeless for not listening to you and behaving. Super cucked.
"everyone could’ve had a happy life in a beautiful and peaceful utopia."

They did, until sin entered into the world.

The real retards are those who think: life sucks = nothing made everything. Tired of morons like you.

There’s a simple answer to this; god is all knowing therefore evil was created for a purpose that humans cannot comprehend. And since god is all good, followers can be rest assured it’s for a worthwhile purpose
the cope with this one :feelskek: "you just can't understand because you're human bro!!"
This reminds me of that kid in the playground that would always make new rules to avoid losing

the cope with this one :feelskek: "you just can't understand because you're human bro!!"
This reminds me of that kid in the playground that would always make new rules to avoid losing

Bro, each time I see one of your post, you're on the wrong side of the fence.

Can tell you're a leftist.

"If God is real, why am I slave in Egypt?" --some Jew in Egypt

They believe that life's a test. Others, like Saint Oreoman, believe that God has favorites.