Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How teachers would make me quiet in class

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I did not care for school so I was often disruptive to the class with a few friends.

To combat this sometimes teachers would structure the seating purposefully and they would strategically place everyone in the class to make it as quiet as possible, since I am on this forum you probably already know where this is going.
The teachers would seat me with a group of foids lol. No foid in school ever really talked to me, I am still short but back in school I was also kind of ugly. It always felt brutal being stuck with foids and it made my school life hell. On two occasions I remember trying to engage a foid in conversation since I was forced to sit with them and both times I was completely ignored.

There was this one foid teacher that hated my guts, most teachers did not like me but this bitch really did not like me, so she would employ this strategy for group projects, and she would always pick either a really weird foid or a popular stacy foid that would do no work and just talk to her stacy friends.

fucking meats

I played GTA IV on my laptop in class was an old NVIDIA Quadro thing but could run TF2 and GTA IV