Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Society is Sociopathic Towards Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Definition: Sociopathy or pscyhopathy is best defined by ASPD(anti-social personality disorder). Key characteristics include inability or very limited ability to feel emotion, callous and disregarding of others, pathological lying for personal gain, manipulation of others for personal gain, inability to feel emotional empathy or very low levels of it etc.

Characteristics Which Apply To Societal Treatment of Incels

Callous and disregarding of our plight:

You see this constantly with statements such as "just shower", "man up", "life isn't fair" or be glad you have food and shelter and aren't some starving guy in Africa. These are intended to dismiss our emotional suffering as unimportant and disregard our pain. They bring up a supposedly greater example that is an unreasonable comparison to paint us as privileged whiners. Meanwhile these same people, who dismiss our pain, have had sex and relationships numerous times within their lives and couldn't live without it, especially women. Even those starving guys in Africa have had more emotional and physical intimacy in their lives than we ever will.

Constant lying with bluepilled platitudes and sugar-coating the issue

This is displayed through claims such as "if you do x, y and z you will get laid no matter how you look" or ideas such as "looks don't matter, it's all about personality." Most people know these are lies and the issue is much more complex, yet by making up these lies, they profit off the time and effort of unattractive incels.

Some of this profit is quite direct such as through PUA scammers, who sell the lie that approaching women in a certain way will lead to sex and relationships, incels pay thousands for these bootcamps and end up with no results. The other way they gain from this is by keeping these men oblivious they will continue to contribute to society, through working necessary jobs to provide services, manufacture goods, maintain infrastructure, construct and design stuff or engage in innovative research. They further benefit from the taxes they pay to keep society running and benefit already privileged groups such as single mothers.

Manipulation through gaslighting, scapegoating and media misrepresentation of the incel perspective

Gaslighting involves making a victim doubt their own perceptions, this is done by claiming that the incel blackpill ideology is delusional, toxic, or evil. They often suggest brainwashing through therapy and medication to incels in doubt which does nothing to change our situation and can at best turn us into brain dead zombies coasting numbly through life.

Scapegoating involves blaming someone for things they are not the cause of, incels are blamed for being unable to get sex or relationships with women, our personality, attitudes, ideology or dislike of women is blamed, instead of genetic factors beyond our control which is the cause. They often mix up cause and effect, claiming we are incel because of being hateful instead of becoming hateful due to being forced into celibacy.

Media also constantly misrepresents us, grouping us with those who are already hated, such as pedophiles, Nazis, Alt-Right or misogynists. They display our issue as one of hatred and wanting to enslave women rather than being rejected for our looks and rightfully feeling resentful and angry about it. They have never disproven the blackpill or any of our concepts and cannot argue logicallyl resulting in them using the ad hominem fallacy instead.

These are purposeful forms of manipulation to make incels doubt themselves, feel ashamed of ourselves, vilify incels to the general public to prevent other oppressed men from joining us and prevent us from publicly discussing our oppression. All of these are engaged to continue to oppress and torture incels, while other groups associated with SJW's are not only given basic rights but special privileges, which make their lives easier.

Inability to feel empathy towards incels

Since most of these people cannot imagine living the incel life, we have low status and poor rap , they feel absolutely no empathy for our suffering at all. As such ideas such as exterminating us, bullying us, ridiculing us or driving us to suicide seem appealing to the majority of people. This is especially seen through SJW types such as IT, who seek to destroy and humiliate us. We are the new boogeyman whom everyone wants to eliminate.

I hope there are driver licences and cars in heaven otherwise I will kill myself.
People certainly won't need a car with the type of body they'll have there.

It is truly over, even in heaven.

People certainly won't need a car with the type of body they'll have there.

It is over if you do not have a driver licence and car. I also need to make up for the time on earth I spend without the ability to drive a car therefore I want to drive a car in heaven otherwise I will kill myself immediately.

I don't trust humans, I plan to live the rest of my days in social solitude, I have zero interest in making friends.

Society is gynocentric. Even the most empathetic of SJWs rationalize men's struggles as being the result of our own actions.

Didn't read tbhngl

Fuck society and god bless the vengeful incel.

Very high IQ post tbh ngl, good observation.
523 5238503 pepe the frog big brain hd png download

No "incel lives matter" movement for us tbh :feelsrope:

Bump cuz I want ppl to see this cuz it's a good thread

The funny thing about cucks telling us it's all about our personalities, is that normies (especially teenagers and ex-bullies) would still make fun of us if we behaved like cuckcels without hate. Making fun of virgins, short men, etc., is socially acceptable and encouraged.

Here is the core of the issue i think. Normies seem to lack to the ability to really truly understand outside of there own context of reality. I have spoken to normies on inceldom before. They always say things like " well you'll find someone eventually it's highly unlikely you will never have a girlfriend haha" . Because from there context of Normie Reality (NR) of course we will eventually get laid, of course we will eventually have girlfriends, of course we all had friends in school doesn't everyone? I wish i could understand deeper the normie psychology but my current theory is that they just lack the ability to understand us and therefore truly empathize with us. This brings up the second thing that really annoys me. Normies, do not understand the emotional or mental toll that inceldom has on an individual. They shrug us off and say things like " its' not that deep" etc. because they have never been in our shoes. I wish i could make them understand but it's kind of like someone who has never been homeless trying to empathize with the homeless. They will say that must be so awful, someone should help them etc. but at the end of the day they will go back to there homes to sleep in there nice warm beds. The nice warm beds being an analogy for how the normies are comfortably nestled in NR. I could go on and on about this topic for hours but I will stop here so i don't wind up writing a whole book.
People actually suggest this? Wow.
i had a kid in highschool say he thought I ( cheekylad97) would eventually go gay after failing time and again to get a girlfriend. So yes people, if we can even call normies that, do say that shit.

Incels are the new Jews, and the entire world has become Nazi Germany, and people are froathing at the mouths to have us hauled off on trains to the work camps, where our work will set us free.
High IQ observation

Men empathize with women and women empathize with women, generally speaking empathy is not for men let alone incels, it hurts my little black heart but it's true .

People only care about Autists when they are children, not when they grow into neck beard monstrosities

Incels are the new Jews, and the entire world has become Nazi Germany, and people are froathing at the mouths to have us hauled off on trains to the work camps, where our work will set us free.
Or Incels are the new African Americans. And the entire world is the Southern USA

UNBAN professorjpj , admin take notice

The funny thing about cucks telling us it's all about our personalities, is that normies (especially teenagers and ex-bullies) would still make fun of us if we behaved like cuckcels without hate. Making fun of virgins, short men, etc., is socially acceptable and encouraged.
my dream is to get ripped beyond belief and get a gf then beat her head in with a chair leg

Here is the core of the issue i think. Normies seem to lack to the ability to really truly understand outside of there own context of reality. I have spoken to normies on inceldom before. They always say things like " well you'll find someone eventually it's highly unlikely you will never have a girlfriend haha" . Because from there context of Normie Reality (NR) of course we will eventually get laid, of course we will eventually have girlfriends, of course we all had friends in school doesn't everyone? I wish i could understand deeper the normie psychology but my current theory is that they just lack the ability to understand us and therefore truly empathize with us. This brings up the second thing that really annoys me. Normies, do not understand the emotional or mental toll that inceldom has on an individual. They shrug us off and say things like " its' not that deep" etc. because they have never been in our shoes. I wish i could make them understand but it's kind of like someone who has never been homeless trying to empathize with the homeless. They will say that must be so awful, someone should help them etc. but at the end of the day they will go back to there homes to sleep in there nice warm beds. The nice warm beds being an analogy for how the normies are comfortably nestled in NR. I could go on and on about this topic for hours but I will stop here so i don't wind up writing a whole book.

i had a kid in highschool say he thought I ( cheekylad97) would eventually go gay after failing time and again to get a girlfriend. So yes people, if we can even call normies that, do say that shit.
I'm a normie and I have a lot of empathy, which makes women's hole drier than the Sahara. incels in denial do this too. They want you to fail, to be a cuck, and they give terrible advice and shame you. But as a failed normie everything you say is true, when you live with high smv you don't understand how truly evil the world is, and your grasp of what TRULY happened in the Holocaust will be nothing, nothing without the blackpill and opening your eyes to the truth. No wonder all those men were so angry. No wonder they yelled and caused trouble. They were all alone. Rotting in an apartment and working a dead end job in a dead end country where the TV humiliates them by showing them chads and stacies and promising that same thing to you. It's over. It's so over it never began.

Bluepillers are extremely sick psychos who know their life is in the top 0.001% of people and want to feel even better about themselves while blaming you because your life isn't as good.

Other than that, there's complete losers who need to cope.

Could be both too, like doing the first when it comes to a part of life where you have it good, and using it to cope with something that isn't as good in your life.

The experiences of ugly, short and disabled males exposes human nature for what it truly is: People only care about those they can either benefit from in some way, or are socially obligated to "care" about. People are socially obligated to "care" about family members, women, black people, trannies, muslims, etc, and they seek to benefit from rich folks and good looking folks. If you're ugly and poor, nobody feels any obligation to treat you like a human being.

I'm a cripple and whenever I try to talk to people about how much harder it is to get laid they always laugh it off and tell me that women don't care about missing limbs. As if a man who's able-bodied and gets laid all the time would know how women feel about fucking deformed freaks.

That's how I know all this bluepill crap is empty platitudes, there's literally nothing they won't laugh off and tell you doesn't effect your fuckability.

We live in a world where people are fucking obsessed with implicit biases and microaggressions and we're constantly talking about all the ways various minority groups are accidentally being oppressed, but somehow I'm supposed to believe that when it comes to sex literally none of that stuff matters because everybody is completely objective and racism/ableism/etc don't apply :feelswhat:

This is displayed through claims such as "if you do x, y and z you will get laid no matter how you look" or ideas such as "looks don't matter, it's all about personality." Most people know these are lies and the issue is much more complex, yet by making up these lies, they profit off the time and effort of unattractive incels.

Some of this profit is quite direct such as through PUA scammers, who sell the lie that approaching women in a certain way will lead to sex and relationships, incels pay thousands for these bootcamps and end up with no results. The other way they gain from this is by keeping these men oblivious they will continue to contribute to society, through working necessary jobs to provide services, manufacture goods, maintain infrastructure, construct and design stuff or engage in innovative research. They further benefit from the taxes they pay to keep society running and benefit already privileged groups such as single mothers.
This is the reason the bluepill exists, and is also why saying "normies are blackpilled" is stupid. In reality they are only slightly blackpilled, but mainly bluepilled.

Definition: Sociopathy or pscyhopathy is best defined by ASPD(anti-social personality disorder). Key characteristics include inability or very limited ability to feel emotion, callous and disregarding of others, pathological lying for personal gain, manipulation of others for personal gain, inability to feel emotional empathy or very low levels of it etc.

Characteristics Which Apply To Societal Treatment of Incels

Callous and disregarding of our plight:

You see this constantly with statements such as "just shower", "man up", "life isn't fair" or be glad you have food and shelter and aren't some starving guy in Africa. These are intended to dismiss our emotional suffering as unimportant and disregard our pain. They bring up a supposedly greater example that is an unreasonable comparison to paint us as privileged whiners. Meanwhile these same people, who dismiss our pain, have had sex and relationships numerous times within their lives and couldn't live without it, especially women. Even those starving guys in Africa have had more emotional and physical intimacy in their lives than we ever will.

Manipulation through gaslighting, scapegoating and media misrepresentation of the incel perspective

Gaslighting involves making a victim doubt their own perceptions, this is done by claiming that the incel blackpill ideology is delusional, toxic, or evil. They often suggest brainwashing through therapy and medication to incels in doubt which does nothing to change our situation and can at best turn us into brain dead zombies coasting numbly through life.

Scapegoating involves blaming someone for things they are not the cause of, incels are blamed for being unable to get sex or relationships with women, our personality, attitudes, ideology or dislike of women is blamed, instead of genetic factors beyond our control which is the cause. They often mix up cause and effect, claiming we are incel because of being hateful instead of becoming hateful due to being forced into celibacy.

Media also constantly misrepresents us, grouping us with those who are already hated, such as pedophiles, Nazis, Alt-Right or misogynists. They display our issue as one of hatred and wanting to enslave women rather than being rejected for our looks and rightfully feeling resentful and angry about it. They have never disproven the blackpill or any of our concepts and cannot argue logicallyl resulting in them using the ad hominem fallacy instead.

These are purposeful forms of manipulation to make incels doubt themselves, feel ashamed of ourselves, vilify incels to the general public to prevent other oppressed men from joining us and prevent us from publicly discussing our oppression. All of these are engaged to continue to oppress and torture incels, while other groups associated with SJW's are not only given basic rights but special privileges, which make their lives easier.

Inability to feel empathy towards incels

Since most of these people cannot imagine living the incel life, we have low status and poor rap , they feel absolutely no empathy for our suffering at all. As such ideas such as exterminating us, bullying us, ridiculing us or driving us to suicide seem appealing to the majority of people. This is especially seen through SJW types such as IT, who seek to destroy and humiliate us. We are the new boogeyman whom everyone wants to eliminate.
Gotta save this one for later, wonder why they got banned.

A lot of people give advice to simply feel superior to you.

When people give dating advice, it’s mostly incels in denial trying to give themselves a morale boost by giving other incels advice and describe their so called (success).
Correct

The experiences of ugly, short and disabled males exposes human nature for what it truly is: People only care about those they can either benefit from in some way, or are socially obligated to "care" about. People are socially obligated to "care" about family members, women, black people, trannies, muslims, etc, and they seek to benefit from rich folks and good looking folks. If you're ugly and poor, nobody feels any obligation to treat you like a human being.

I have observed this a lot actually. When I asked my HS friends, who would later betray me, on how I could make more friends, they gave me advice to act nicer, which basically meant to be more agreeable. This was so I would be less of a threat and they could bully me easier, acting dominant and aggressive works better as a male. Social skills are the most important factor to making friends, which is shit like mimicry and timing .

Whenever people give life advice, it's intended to purposefully make you fail, so they can benefit from your loss. That's why you must never accept advice from others and follow your own path. Use research and facts to guide you instead of the opinions of others.
That’s right bro:感觉绳索:

If the world hates you, return that hate.

V7ZqeF2gQPYcsQ4h_-EsXLKdZptw_6sKXQHtmG3oUCSV6yasZ0tHoEdcMzSsHRGlgVJGoNzb0lGD4wmWbB5r3H0BU38I4XaYbCssHA=w1400-k

Why is this guy banned? I tried to critique this thread I literally had no criticism at all