Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "How should we handle our 23 year old son who doesn't want to work?"

Lol normies be like go become a wageslave it will be fun
Fucking npcs

Within the past 2-3 years, he worked about 2-3 jobs, all of which he wasn't able to keep for more than a year
lifemogs me

Fucking npcs
The reason why men don't want to wageslave is, inflation killed any hope of the average guy making anymore than just enough to get by. It's effectively modern slavery for the masses. Unless you can get a top 30% paying job it feels like everything is worthless.

jfl this was kinda me for awhile but things are starting to pick up now, i think

1529217249079.gif

me after my mom threatens to kick me out if i dont get a wagie job, i never do.

Fucking npcs
You see wageslaving for corporate oligarchs is an american tradition, goyim so get back into the amazon warehouse so this foid can get their useless chinease' plastic a day earlier

Fucking npcs
lol being an incel is 1 thing but i would much rather wageslave 8 hours a day and live alone than be with my parents

Based NEETCEL

lol being an incel is 1 thing but i would much rather wageslave 8 hours a day and live alone than be with my parents
youd rather wageslave until you get a gun pulled on you at the register like what happened to me at my job

Some people are born to enjoy life, some are born to become slaves.

of course they recommend thERapy give him jewpills too

Many such cases these days

This is me but I saved up my NEETbux for my gaming pc and xbox (thanks wagie cucks), I have only worked 3 days in my life, on the 3rd day I was getting bullied by my dickhead manager so I told him to go fuck himself and walked out in the middle of my shift, still got paid. I fucking hate normies, I don't give a shit about their boring fucking lives and conversations and I don't want to slave away to make someone else rich, I would minecraft you and take your money if I could. I'd rather rot in my room for the rest of my life than spend 1 more fucking minute around them.

Just have children and throw them out of the home when they don't meet your standards theory.

The reason why men don't want to wageslave is, inflation killed any hope of the average guy making anymore than just enough to get by. It's effectively modern slavery for the masses. Unless you can get a top 30% paying job it feels like everything is worthless.
You can get by, but getting by is nowhere near enough. Why would you waste more than half of your lifespan just to "get by"? No one is foolish enough to think they'll get to be famous or rich or both. They just want a comfortable life. But to get it(if it's even possible) it's a pipe dream in todays society.

Not even talking if you have debuffs like family problems, money dumps or bad luck in general. How could one not be depressed? This is what happens in china and basically all over the world. Our generation is doomed

Unless you can get a top 30% paying job it feels like everything is worthless.
More like top 3% here in Brazil. The rest is just wageslavery with more or less extra steps.

Literally me lmao I can imagine my own mother making the same sort of reddit post.

I spoke to him multiple times, but one time he opened up a bit and said he finds life to be depressing. He finds the cycle of waking up, going to work, go home, sleep, and repeat depressing and doesn't want to do that for the rest of his life.
Yes, asshole- life IS depressing and you dragged him into it.

I showed him Indeed and asked him to apply there.
Yeah he totally never would have found them himself, nice google skills bro!

He said it's just a bunch of outdated or fake listing and he doesn't trust it.
Indeed and all job sites are generally garbage and useless, yes.

In the end, we decided to end the conversation with an agreement that he will go to therapy, and he has 4 months to get a job.
So basically, this guys idea of parenting is to say "go to therapy" and "get a job". Is he retarded? Does he think he helped his son at all here? No wonder his son is a loser, you can tell his parents were probably passive af, never disciplined him, never introduced him to any interests. And now they have a husk of a human who doesn't want to do shit and probably doesn't know how anyway, and they act shocked. Modern parents think that kids just turn into functional adults the day they turn 18, they have forgotten that you have to PARENT your child.

lifemogs me
Same here lmao at least he could hold down jobs. Really shows me how hopeless I am in comparison.

You can get by, but getting by is nowhere near enough. Why would you waste more than half of your lifespan just to "get by"? No one is foolish enough to think they'll get to be famous or rich or both. They just want a comfortable life. But to get it(if it's even possible) it's a pipe dream in todays society.

Not even talking if you have debuffs like family problems, money dumps or bad luck in general. How could one not be depressed? This is what happens in china and basically all over the world. Our generation is doomed
Basically previous generations have screwed up the money system so bad that this generation basically has to work off the debts 10x harder than previous generations. And the added wealth of inherited money just exaggerated it to the point that in the 21st century the barrier to getting a decent life is significantly harder than ever before, it makes you wonder where the breaking point will be, eventually the money can't be hoarded by the few forever or it will eventually loose all value but that the same time most of the population is still doomed to serfdom.

There’s no point to working if you can’t become financially independent with the measly wage you earn and can’t get a gf.

Basically previous generations have screwed up the money system so bad that this generation basically has to work off the debts 10x harder than previous generations. And the added wealth of inherited money just exaggerated it to the point that in the 21st century the barrier to getting a decent life is significantly harder than ever before, it makes you wonder where the breaking point will be, eventually the money can't be hoarded by the few forever or it will eventually loose all value but that the same time most of the population is still doomed to serfdom.
For sure. But we're the "lazy generation" all BS. before you had more or less guarantteed a wife and a house, nowadays as an incel you can't get neither.

For sure. But we're the "lazy generation" all BS. before you had more or less guarantteed a wife and a house, nowadays as an incel you can't get neither.
No sex, no work, the government should send me their hottest Russian hookers to fuck for at least an hour every day, if they do, I may work for an hour or 2 a day.

i don't read cuckit post but it seems i will be reading this one

i like neet sotries

It's over for this kid, he's just not smart enough to make it in todays world but will get blamed for everything. If you have to put out multiple applications to get hired at walmart you clearly don't know what you are doing.

Last edited:
If you have to put out multiple applications to get hired at walmart you clearly don't know what you are doing.
Nobody actually gets rejected by walmart, he just doesn't wanted to work there.

If you are actually autistic, it is discrimination.
Im just speculating on his situation. It seems more reasonably to believe that he cant do better rather than doesn't want to.